Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (steady902)      Join Date: Jul 2010       08-04-2010, 1:05 PM Reply   
Hey guys I live on hopatcong and started boardin a few weeks ago, im hooked. my boat is probably hurtin rigt now. Im almost gettin 3's i just gota grab the handle when i get around. Im workin on grabs and 180 grabs right now. Im going to be down in ocean city md for a few days next week and i would be down to get up early, if anyone down there needs an extra person let me know.
Old     (john211)      Join Date: Aug 2008       08-04-2010, 4:55 PM Reply   
Hey ... I’ve got a fairly good-sized beast of a friend who I’ve lost contact with and had a house on the shore of Hopatcong (at least years back). I would guess he has kids near your age. His name is Rick S. He and his wife hail from St. Louis. He worked for ATT then.

There’s a sad pic from back then of me assisting him building his back deck. He’s hefting the man-sized two-thirds or more of pre-fabbed sections, and I’m sagging with my meager ability to contribute (he came in 3rd at the Missouri large school state wrestling championship in the 167 # class, me 5th in 132).

If you know him, have him contact me please? My profile name is not a stage name but my real name. I don’t know what I can offer you of significance for this favor ... but ... whatever pulls you want on Bull Shoals?
Old     (KGar11)      Join Date: Mar 2010       08-04-2010, 5:43 PM Reply   
i in oc right now. i went out on my friends boat the other day. there were probably 3 foot swells in the bay along with lots of jelly fish. this isnt the best place to ride
Old     (steady902)      Join Date: Jul 2010       08-04-2010, 7:17 PM Reply   
Jonathan I just moved up here this past year so dont really have to many friends in the area but who knows its a small worl if i do come across a beast named rick i will def have him contact you.
And kev thanks for the update on oc thats beat rough water and jelly fish.