Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through November 14, 2005

Old     (elduche)      Join Date: Aug 2005       10-25-2005, 11:40 AM Reply   
I have narrowed my search for a boat to the Mobe LSV or the Sanger v210. Unfortunately, I live way up in the frozen north and I dont have the option of demoing either. I have seen many posts on the pros and cons of the Sanger, but have not seen a lot of info on the '06 LSV (likely because of the changes in the hull and interior). The Sanger wake appears to be very well regarded, however it appears to be very bare bones. I can get an '06 LSV, (seems like a much bigger, more roomy interior) fully loaded for about the same price. Comments/photos on the wake of the new '06 LSV would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Old     (outbackls)      Join Date: May 2004       10-25-2005, 1:22 PM Reply   
Duncan
Take look at wwww.wakesiderides.com, look at the tab called "rides" select Moomba. You will find a guy on there that has an '06 LSV he has uploaded pics of his wake. There is also a discussion forum on the same site under Moomba that has some discussion on the new wake.
Old     (future)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-25-2005, 2:01 PM Reply   
that guy is me and there are quite a few pics of the wake with all sorts of different settings i.e. wakeplate up and down and tanks full and empty
Old     (wakeslife)      Join Date: Jul 2005       10-25-2005, 2:04 PM Reply   
Looks good Dan!
Old     (elduche)      Join Date: Aug 2005       10-25-2005, 7:21 PM Reply   
Wow, that weight looks awesome! Dan, were you able to ride behind it? I love that the Mobe comes with 1500 lbs of stock. the 06 210 only comes with about 400 I think. Anyway, the wake looks sweet, as good as teh Sanger, maybe the mobe is the way to go! love th colors