Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Girls Who Ride

Old                12-01-2005, 2:35 PM Reply   
I'm from Oklahoma, i dont ride with any girls at all does anyone ride in Oklahoma.
Old                12-02-2005, 8:59 PM Reply   
I ride with my boyfriend and the rest of the guys from here at the shop.

Sara
oKc BoArD sHoP .cOm
Old                12-03-2005, 8:43 AM Reply   
hey i think i kinda know your boyfriend. i ride for ten-80 and he just got our line. and i'm going to college down in Edmound next year so i was going to get the hook up with some people down there. i know like know one person down there. i'm from Tulsa.
Old                12-03-2005, 8:44 AM Reply   
sorry that was my brothers name
Old     (partydock17)      Join Date: Apr 2004       12-15-2005, 7:38 PM Reply   
Hey

my girlfriend is Sara, she posted here a couple spots up.

Ashley, the 1080 stuff is awesome!

I really like it.

Are you going to go to UCO?

Danny T.
WWW.OKCBOARDSHOP.COM
Old                12-16-2005, 2:39 PM Reply   
yeah! I'm a senior this year, but i'm pretty sure i'm going up there next year. I'm trying to find some girls to ride with. I only ride with guys and i only know Ryan Anderson down there
Old     (knwebs)      Join Date: Sep 2005       12-20-2005, 9:50 AM Reply   
Ashley, we have a couple girls that ride with us. We usually go to Draper (I know but it's close). We'd be happy to have another lady along anytime. We ride Calabria, Malibu, and Supra's.

Ken Novotny
Old     (partydock17)      Join Date: Apr 2004       12-20-2005, 10:00 AM Reply   
Did you guys know that my boyfriend and his Dad are building the cable park here in Oklahoma?

WWW.wakeboardOlahoma.com

Sara Stone
Old                12-20-2005, 11:24 AM Reply   
really where at? i know a man who was talking about bulding one in tulsa like 2 miles from my house. i'm not sure if he is or not though.
Old     (chas)      Join Date: Feb 2002       12-20-2005, 12:48 PM Reply   
Where do you guys ride? We might be moving out that way next year and don't know if I should bring the boat or sell it. Are there many good spots? We will be staying with my cousin in Clinton for a while untill I find a house closer to the City.

Any input would be great,

Thanks
Old     (supradoug)      Join Date: Dec 2001       12-20-2005, 3:08 PM Reply   
by Clinton there is Foss Lake..........very windy.......the best lake close to the city is Thunderbird....Draper and Arcadia are way to crowed most of the time..Who knows maybe there will be a spot on the Oklahoma River????
Old     (chas)      Join Date: Feb 2002       12-20-2005, 4:25 PM Reply   
Ya I have been on Foss before, Always windy for the most part.

How far out is Thunderbird from the City?
Old     (supradoug)      Join Date: Dec 2001       12-20-2005, 5:14 PM Reply   
7 miles east of Norman. Draper and arcadia are alright during the week early in the day. We did a wakeboarding demo at Foss last summer for the Christmas in July and it was like the ocean......shoot me an e-mail when you hit town...I would sell the boat and buy one here. Probably get more for the money.
Old     (supradoug)      Join Date: Dec 2001       12-20-2005, 8:33 PM Reply   
where is the park being built at?
Old     (partydock17)      Join Date: Apr 2004       12-21-2005, 9:30 AM Reply   
This is Dan speaking now, just for clarity...

We are building it in North Oklahoma City, off of I-35, exit off Seward Rd.

Im updating the website daily at www.wakeboardoklahoma.com

Danny T.
WWW.OKCBOARDSHOP.COM
WWW.WAKEBOARDOKLAHOMA.COM
Old                12-21-2005, 7:08 PM Reply   
Have you already started bulding the park? Thats sweet!