Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through February 07, 2006

Old     (airwarrior04)      Join Date: Aug 2004       02-06-2006, 5:03 PM Reply   
Has anyone ridden the

Murray or
Shane
Old     (bendow)      Join Date: Sep 2005       02-06-2006, 5:15 PM Reply   
I have the shane. I had the watson but took it back for the shane and like it much better.
Old     (partydock17)      Join Date: Apr 2004       02-06-2006, 6:19 PM Reply   
I got to ride a Murray a while back,

It seemed to ride fast and had alot of distance and hieght when I hit the wake.

Also you have to keep it on edge all the time or it gets slick...

Kinda rides like the Gator pro-model, but with more straight up pop.

Danny T.
WWW.OKCBoardShop.COM
WWW.WakeboardOklahoma.COM
Old    qbanboarder312            02-06-2006, 6:23 PM Reply   
ive ridden the shane and i like it, real soft landings, but suprisingly i didnt get much pop. everyone of my friends thats ridden it say they love it though.
Old     (centralcali)      Join Date: Jan 2005       02-06-2006, 6:33 PM Reply   
I didn't know if you were asking about the boards or the bindings, but it sounds like you are asking about boards.

If anyone cares, I just got a pair of Murray bindings and rode them for the first time this weekend. They were Great! They seemed to have a better hold than my parks and were much more comfortable. The inner "sock" made me feel like I was wearing a pair of Air Jordons. I didn't stub my toes in any way and my feet were a lot warmer than with any open toe I have worn.
Old    moombarider132            02-06-2006, 6:37 PM Reply   
omfg aidan what the hell are you doing on wakeworld???? haha you tried to get me to ride that thing but ummmmmmm no

so what does stewie and nick have one too or what?
Old     (denjoe)      Join Date: Jan 2006       02-06-2006, 7:47 PM Reply   
I just got the 2006 Murray and it is an awesome ride. I am not the best judge because I would consider myself an amateur, but it is 100 times better than my 2005 State.

Joe
Old     (airwarrior04)      Join Date: Aug 2004       02-07-2006, 7:25 AM Reply   
Yeah sorry talking about the boards.