Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeskating

Old    petergunz            07-02-2003, 2:53 PM Reply   
Anybody own the reef Byerly wakeskate shoes? Just wanted to know if they work well or are THAT much better than a regular shoe because I hate my wet globes
Old     (masonwakerider)      Join Date: May 2003       07-02-2003, 8:24 PM Reply   
they grip better than my old skate shoes and stay really lite. they also dry a lot faster. They arn't the most comfertable if you are going to walk in them all day but thats not what they were designed to do
Old    petergunz            07-03-2003, 9:09 AM Reply   
could i walk in them all day? i mean, are they durable because I will invest the money if i can use them outside of my wakeskating
Old    tribal            07-04-2003, 7:35 AM Reply   
I have a pair of epik wakeskate shoes and love them.Definatly better than soggy old skate shoes for riding,dry fast and they are comfy I can wear them all day no problem.There pretty cool on hot days because of the venting system you can feel cool air preventing stink foot.
Old    mt_hed            07-07-2003, 11:28 AM Reply   
Yeah, you can use them all day just for walking around
Old    dgrider            08-11-2003, 9:28 PM Reply   
ya i got a pair of byerlys there nice dry quick and a good for keepin the board on ur feet wake to wake and other tricks
Old     (wannagowakin)      Join Date: Aug 2003       08-25-2003, 12:25 PM Reply   
i have them and really like them, much brtter than old adidas shoes. they are durable enough to walkaround in as well
Old    xtremebordgurl            08-27-2003, 7:20 AM Reply   
How well do you think those shoes would hold up in salt water? Has anyone used the Bling 13 shoes? anyone tried both the byerly and epik or all three shoes? Which do you think are better?
Old     (wakesk8wannabe)      Join Date: Oct 2003       11-29-2003, 9:00 PM Reply   
i wish i could use wakeskate shoes, but i have very slim feet even for a girl, so a mens shoe is too wide (sigh)
Old    wakeskate247            01-15-2004, 5:09 PM Reply   
byerlys are totally cool they make great wakeskate shoes and can even skateboard in them but the sides do wear away so wouldnt recomend just skateboarding in them