Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through November 29, 2007

Old     (lfrider06)      Join Date: Aug 2007       10-21-2007, 4:08 PM Reply   
http://youtube.com/watch?v=I2iBuNtFjB0

Nick Poulin ^^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Wh67FTKk5cI

Ryan King ^^
Old     (chris_williams)      Join Date: May 2007       10-21-2007, 4:29 PM Reply   
Nice riding on both vids! They should make that box at owc 2-3 times as long that way the riders could spin 2000's and 3000's!
Old     (bbr)      Join Date: Apr 2002       10-21-2007, 5:00 PM Reply   
Nice! Good to see you boys still killin it on the east coast.

Ryan, nice job on the Jr. Tour this year.

Nick, I'll send that vid this week, it's been very busy lately. How's the knee doing?
Old     (maliburider456)      Join Date: Nov 2006       10-21-2007, 5:17 PM Reply   
dang ryans big worm is sick and nicks 1st trick is sick. if i went to the flats like nick i wouldnt be walking right now. sick riding. wats the name of the song in nicks video?
Old     (lfrider06)      Join Date: Aug 2007       10-21-2007, 5:35 PM Reply   
Brandon, hey man the knee is getting better. I just ordered a cti 2 brace for the knee so i'll def be back to riding this upcoming season.
(Taylos wakeboardkid) the song is by Muse- map of problematique
Old     (wakeboarder2687)      Join Date: Aug 2004       10-21-2007, 6:58 PM Reply   
Good riding, everything was huge. I've run into a few of your friends at UNH Nick, good to see some of your riding. Definitley everything they said it was
Old     (wakedad33)      Join Date: Oct 2005       10-21-2007, 7:05 PM Reply   
That must be old footage of Ryan, he's been injured for the last 3 or 4 months. Nice riding Ryan & hope your rehab is going good, see you in the spring.
Old     (ronnyboy27)      Join Date: Nov 2005       10-21-2007, 7:07 PM Reply   
That riding was awesome!
Old     (jman)      Join Date: Jul 2004       10-21-2007, 8:17 PM Reply   
great riding! huge! that song in nick's vid always gets me pumped.
Old     (nofearrider)      Join Date: May 2005       10-22-2007, 12:38 PM Reply   
hey randy, good to hear from ya. the footage is from last year before I moved to FL, didnt get anything on film all year. hows alex doing? I get to ride again at christmas, got a lot of catching up to do if i plan on doing juniors again. thanks for the comments guys.
Old     (wes_can_riders)      Join Date: Feb 2004       10-22-2007, 3:13 PM Reply   
RYAN KING!!!...

you are sick man... dude when I get back to Otown I sure hope your arm is ready so we can start shreding again!... good times with you before I broke myself, like with your mom singing happy birthday to me over the phone, expo, building the wall ride!

you have to take me to OWC once Im ready to ride again... Im moving back down this week

cya soon bud
Old     (wes_can_riders)      Join Date: Feb 2004       10-22-2007, 3:16 PM Reply   
LIVE FREE OR DIE
Old     (wakedad33)      Join Date: Oct 2005       10-22-2007, 4:29 PM Reply   
Ryan, Alex is good. he got sick and had to miss the Tige, but he's getting better now, getting ready for snowboard season, he got a job as an instructor this year at Mt Bachelor so he can make some money to move to Orlando the first of March to get ready for the season. You guys will have to hook up and do some training together. Glad to hear your almost healed, I bet your dieing to ride again. Say hi to your pops for me next time you talk to him.