Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through June 30, 2008

Old     (deltaratmike)      Join Date: Jun 2008       06-20-2008, 11:55 AM Reply   
dude you guys thanks for last night. billy thanks for let me take a marathon set last night and keep pushin me to DO WORK SON! and evan thanks for helpin me stomp that 5 dude it felt so sick hittin those back to back. ya thats all i can say really is thanks. and im sore as a hahaha
Old     (attila916)      Join Date: Oct 2005       06-20-2008, 12:05 PM Reply   
Were you presented with a "CIE Approved" sticker?

I remember J-Rod punishing me and only letting me do toe side jumps a couple of seasons ago... Good times!
Old     (deltaratmike)      Join Date: Jun 2008       06-20-2008, 12:11 PM Reply   
naw i actually wasnt. but billy said to me,"welcome to the CIE lifestyle dude" and i thought that worked out lol i got CIE stickers on my board tho
Old     (allen)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-20-2008, 12:28 PM Reply   
Mike nice riding last night, I wish the water could have been better for you. I'll post pics tonight for you. Works crazy today.

al
Old     (norcalbordr)      Join Date: Feb 2006       06-20-2008, 12:54 PM Reply   
Night ride tonight guys. The moon should give plenty of light. We are gonna be riding Blvd. Anyone else planning being out there tonight?
Old     (deltaratmike)      Join Date: Jun 2008       06-20-2008, 12:54 PM Reply   
hahahaha dude al thanks for towing me last night man and pushin me to ride hard. fareal man it was a little choppy out there huh? wind was pickin up and just boats everywhere. maybe next time the water will be better hahahha
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       06-20-2008, 1:02 PM Reply   
The water wasn't good last night?
Old     (allen)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-20-2008, 1:07 PM Reply   
SUCKED!!!!

Upload
Old     (guido)      Join Date: Jul 2002       06-20-2008, 1:15 PM Reply   
Ha, ha, ha... butter for miles and no boats to be seen. Hopefully it'll stay like that till tomorrow.

Nice ride, Mike. Good job on those 5's. They'll be in the bag in no time. Man, I thought you were gonna get that mobe, too.
Old     (ncsuuh)      Join Date: Jan 2007       06-20-2008, 2:03 PM Reply   
Hijack---What is C.I.E.? Are you guys a group that collectively own a few boats? I always see you on here talking about your x-stars.
Old     (nwsjake10)      Join Date: Feb 2007       06-20-2008, 2:09 PM Reply   
good bunch of dudes on WW from what I know, obviously do their own riding crew and what not as well.

the cie stands for concussion isnt enough.
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       06-20-2008, 2:34 PM Reply   
sorry I missed you Mike.

catch you next time.
Old     (dave27)      Join Date: May 2005       06-20-2008, 2:50 PM Reply   
any of you CIE guys want to ride oldschool at the delta on Sunday. I will be taking out the '76 Rayson Craft. Let me know. So far just me and my dad are going. I really need a flagger.
Old     (deltaratmike)      Join Date: Jun 2008       06-20-2008, 3:01 PM Reply   
o for sure j, billy was tellin me about you and you had to take the night off or somethin. ya hopfully ill be back out there behind the bone crusher and we can ride. and thanks evan, i really did think i was gonna land that mobe i mean i was on the board with the handle in hand and popped it. its all good tho. watchin you ride tho makes me wanna ride hella bad evan lol just smooth bro
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       06-20-2008, 7:12 PM Reply   
Dave, can you get me, Evan and Billy on that thing? That would be a treat.
Old     (dave27)      Join Date: May 2005       06-20-2008, 7:44 PM Reply   
No problem. Let's do it. We have you (J-rod), Evan, Billy, myself, and my pops. My pops will love it. Hopefully he will treat for gas. I will PM you the details.
Old     (westsidarider)      Join Date: Feb 2003       06-20-2008, 8:52 PM Reply   
CIE= concussion isnt enough... they are a group of awsome guys who ride for the fun of riding. together they formed a company by the name CIE, they make some awsome clothing and sponsor almost every norcal local pro. also the westside spring ride, aka CIE spring ride is thrown by them every year and its easily one of the best westcoast events every year.
Old     (eargasm)      Join Date: May 2007       06-20-2008, 9:23 PM Reply   
CIE= The shiz nit!