Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through July 12, 2006

Old     (jpshaff01)      Join Date: Jun 2005       07-10-2006, 8:54 AM Reply   
So i bought a set of bindings at the boat show a few months back, and i have used them less than ten times so far this season due to my boat being fixed and me starting to wakeskate. But they have broke in two places, one of the eyes for the laces ripped out and a piece of plastic that holds the top strap over your foot. So what should i do, take it back to the dealer, or contact manufacturer. I have the box but i'm not sure i have the reciept.
Old     (helix_rider)      Join Date: Mar 2003       07-10-2006, 11:01 AM Reply   
If your dealer is local (I assume it is) , the first thing I would do is call them up, give them the story, and get 'em switched out or repaired. If they aren't cooperative, then you resort to calling the company. I know from experience that Hyperlite sent me out parts the day I called them...a couple of days later they arrived and I just switched out the overlays and had brand new bindings.
Old     (jpshaff01)      Join Date: Jun 2005       07-10-2006, 1:30 PM Reply   
Yeah i contacted the dealer and they were good, they ordered the new overlays and even rigged the binding i have to hold up til they come.
Old     (helix_rider)      Join Date: Mar 2003       07-10-2006, 1:52 PM Reply   
Awesome, that is the reason that people will argue for buying from your local shops instead of mail order...much less down time when something goes *snap*. When shops treat you right, give them a shout so more people will give them their business.