Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through July 12, 2006

Old     (firemedic)      Join Date: Jul 2006       07-06-2006, 3:52 PM Reply   
Hey there, I live in the Tacoma area and I'm looking for someone to school me on boarding. I am not a freeloader. I have my own boat(2000 Maxum 2100sr) Nice boat but it's an I/O and I would like to ride behind a regular wakeboat. This is my second season and there is definately room for improvement. I'm not too cheap to buy one but I'm not ready to do it at this time.

Anyway, If anyone is interested, please reply to this thread. I'm 36, married, professional firefighter/paramedic.
Old     (firemedic)      Join Date: Jul 2006       07-06-2006, 4:39 PM Reply   
Oh yeah, if anyone needs a boat to ride, I'm might need a third on occasion.
Old     (john30)      Join Date: Nov 2003       07-06-2006, 9:07 PM Reply   
Where do you ride?
Old     (firemedic)      Join Date: Jul 2006       07-06-2006, 10:30 PM Reply   
I live in tacoma so I usually ride at American lake or Lake Tapps. I've been to cushman and Alder lake as well. You?

(Message edited by firemedic on July 06, 2006)
Old     (peacock)      Join Date: Jan 2005       07-07-2006, 5:21 PM Reply   
I've been riding American a lot this year and may need a third Saturday....let me know...
Old     (john30)      Join Date: Nov 2003       07-07-2006, 8:53 PM Reply   
Erik I ride American just about every weekend (even in the winter months). We typically ride in the a.m 6ish. If you're out there and see a green and white Cally Pro V stop and say hello. Keep the internet hook up on the "D.L", the wife and the guys have been pitchin alot of sh#t my way about internet dating... Randy what's up man! When we gonna ride?
Old     (firemedic)      Join Date: Jul 2006       07-07-2006, 10:07 PM Reply   
Hey thanks Randy but Sat won't work for me. I appreciate the thought. Keep me in mind in the future. I am available w/e or weekdays. Let me know. Erick

John, I'll keep my eyes open. I usually don't make it out there until about noon though. The lake is pretty chopped up by mid afternoon. Sometimes I hit it in the evenings over on the west side by the VA. Smooth there then. Anyhow, Thanks I'll give you my cell if you want it. P.S. Ok on keeping it on the down low, I'll try to keep it hush, hush. E.
Old     (peacock)      Join Date: Jan 2005       07-07-2006, 11:01 PM Reply   
Hey John! I'm ready any time! Was on American last saturday...tried hard to get a noise ticket, but the cops were to busy with the PWC'ers. Maybe next time.
I'll probably be on the lake in the morning. Maybe see you.
Talked to Bret Van de Heuval about giving my kid lessons. Probably do it on my boat on American.
Old     (john30)      Join Date: Nov 2003       07-09-2006, 6:40 AM Reply   
Erik my boat is pretty easy to spot. It's got a funky lookin tower with deer antler racks on top and racks on the side. White strip on the top and bottom and a green band in the middle with the Calabria logo. Only two out there. I was out there yesterday at about 3:30ish and man Lakewood Po Po is in full effect....they had the two man pwc (frooter scooter) handing out tickets and there was the aluminum boat out there doin the same. I was hesitant to even have a beer.
Old     (john30)      Join Date: Nov 2003       07-09-2006, 6:44 AM Reply   
Randy, Bret V giving lessons to your son....SICK! That guy rips. Give me a ring next time your out. You too Erik. 906-4938