Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (denystaucd)      Join Date: Feb 2003       04-09-2013, 12:28 PM Reply   
I saw this ad on a website for outdoor furniture and have been wondering where this is at? I'm out of Disco bay and it looks similar, but not Disco. Figured you guys would know.

I tried attaching the image hopefully it shows up, but if not here is the link to the ad;
http://www.overstock.com/Home-Garden...8/product.html

Mainly just curious since I didn't see any ski boats in the background.
Thanks,
DC
Attached Images

Old     (bftskir)      Join Date: Jan 2004       04-09-2013, 1:42 PM Reply   
IDK but if they park boats directly against the dock I bet it's all 5 zone.
Old     (Dmac420sj)      Join Date: Mar 2012       04-09-2013, 4:14 PM Reply   
You sure it's not disco? The foothills in the back ground would be correct.
Old     (Dmac420sj)      Join Date: Mar 2012       04-09-2013, 4:15 PM Reply   
Actually water looks to clean
Old     (polarbill)      Join Date: Jun 2003       04-09-2013, 4:28 PM Reply   
Looking at google maps it doesn't look like disco. In Disco it doesn't look like many people park their boats out on the end of the dock like that. Plus that seems weird to have that many party barges all in one area.
Old     (jhartt3)      Join Date: Jan 2012       04-09-2013, 4:37 PM Reply   
Probably a no wake private lake with horsepower limits... thats why you only see pontoon boats.
Old     (polarbill)      Join Date: Jun 2003       04-09-2013, 5:08 PM Reply   
I think I figured it out.

Westlake Lake in Westlake Village socal

All those pontoon boats are electric and this company has been making them for a while and is from that area.
http://www.electracraft.com/the-electracraft-story/
Old     (polarbill)      Join Date: Jun 2003       04-09-2013, 5:13 PM Reply   
http://goo.gl/maps/NppQV
Old     (wakebrdr94)      Join Date: Jul 2010       04-09-2013, 7:00 PM Reply   
We have a community like that here in Yorba Linda. Would drive me nuts to be on that little lake. Been scoping out a winch session and escape route
Old     (denystaucd)      Join Date: Feb 2003       04-09-2013, 8:32 PM Reply   
Thanks Brett - It was bugging me since I knew it had to be in CA, but I've been to just about every lake community north of the grapevine. Next time I pass through 101 I'll have to check it out. Not sure I could handle living on a limited lake let (maybe in 30 year), disco bay has been to good to us.

Thanks Guys.....
DC