Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (wetsounds1)      Join Date: Jan 2006       04-22-2011, 9:22 AM Reply   
Just had one of our dealers finish this T Rex. The bike is insane. Complete custom everything. One off wheels, full fiberglass interior. Custom paint with logos that are glassed in. look like red stickers during the day but light up at night. Led's everywhere and of course, a pair of PRO 80's off the sides like rockets.

Unfortunately the bike was in an accident 2 days after these pics were taken and was flipped. Luckily the owner was OK and the bike is being re built again. Not sure what they plan on doing this time around but they said the PRO 80's on the sides were insane and everyone loved that.

We are thinking maybe the new REV 8 or REV 10's on the sides this time around!

Tim
Wet Sounds
Attached Images

Old     (murphy_smith)      Join Date: Dec 2005       04-22-2011, 9:26 AM Reply   
Boats, Bikes, and Cars/Trucks...when will we see a train or airplane with Wetsounds?

Looks great - glad to hear that the driver is ok
Old     (ian_ashton)      Join Date: Jul 2008       04-22-2011, 9:31 AM Reply   
How on earth did they roll it - it must have collided with something, I can't imagine it would flip while trying handling maneuvers, lol.
Old     (wetsounds1)      Join Date: Jan 2006       04-22-2011, 9:33 AM Reply   
there was 3 T Rex's following each other on the freeway and one hit some oil and spun into the other and bam.

Tim
Wet Sounds
Old     (bruizza)      Join Date: May 2009       04-22-2011, 9:57 AM Reply   
That thing is badass!
Old     (cjh1669)      Join Date: Apr 2005       04-22-2011, 10:01 AM Reply   
looks fun as hell to drive
Old     (chattwake)      Join Date: Jan 2010       04-22-2011, 10:38 AM Reply   
Oil on the freeway? Like in spy hunter?

Old     (tyler97217)      Join Date: Aug 2004       04-22-2011, 10:45 AM Reply   
Instead of a custom exhaust you could play it through the speakers. Different sound exhaust every day.....
Old     (sidetracked3)      Join Date: Jun 2009       04-22-2011, 11:54 AM Reply   
I had one of these, they are insane to drive. Biggest problem is if you stop somewhere you usually have to sit for at least 30min trying to explane to everyone what it is.
Old     (guido)      Join Date: Jul 2002       04-22-2011, 12:37 PM Reply   
I know I'll get blasted because it's WW, so let me emphasize that THIS IS MY OPINION and worth NOTHING.

I think those things are not remotely cool. Nice install, but seriously?!? Either buy a real sports car or get a bike. Trike's are only cool for children or the circus.

Flame away.
Old     (leaks)      Join Date: Oct 2005       04-22-2011, 2:17 PM Reply   
LOL Evan. I was down in Hollywood area a few weeks ago visiting one of my girls. Seems that this is one of the "Rich guy" garage toys now. There were groups of them cruising around town. Pretty wicked toy, but it still falls into the Trike thing.
Old     (Sethjoe)      Join Date: Apr 2011       04-22-2011, 4:04 PM Reply   
I've never driven or ridden in one of these but I can assume that these would be insanely fun to drive. For that reason alone is why I would buy one.
Old     (07launch22ssv)      Join Date: Feb 2007       04-22-2011, 5:37 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wetsounds1 View Post
Luckily the owner was OK and the bike is being re built again.
Not to joke about an accident but when they rebuild it tell them to mount the front tires in the right direction.
Old     (cjh1669)      Join Date: Apr 2005       04-22-2011, 5:43 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by leaks View Post
LOL Evan. I was down in Hollywood area a few weeks ago visiting one of my girls. Seems that this is one of the "Rich guy" garage toys now. There were groups of them cruising around town. Pretty wicked toy, but it still falls into the Trike thing.
I wouldn't buy one, but I think it'd be fun to take for a cruise, or even get it to play with on a track.
Old     (fredlap)      Join Date: Jul 2008       04-22-2011, 6:32 PM Reply   
Quebec product!!! Yeah!
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       04-25-2011, 1:32 PM Reply   
That thing is insane! Was there anything for the low end? Ill be honest I'd roll that bad boy but for the most part I'm kinda with Evan.
Old     (wetsounds1)      Join Date: Jan 2006       04-25-2011, 2:24 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by hatepain View Post
That thing is insane! Was there anything for the low end? Ill be honest I'd roll that bad boy but for the most part I'm kinda with Evan.
the interior is one off with fiberglass kicks and a JL flat 13 in a fiberglass box.

I'll post pics here whenever it gets re done

Tim
Wet Sounds
Old     (bill_airjunky)      Join Date: Apr 2002       04-25-2011, 3:06 PM Reply   
Gotta be the only set of Wetsounds that ever needed a skidplate!