Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through September 10, 2007

Old     (extremeisaac)      Join Date: Aug 2005       08-28-2007, 1:16 PM Reply   
Anyone have sunday night they would like to sell? We would like to come in on Sunday night with our toy hauler and spend 1 night there and board and hang out on the water all day Monday.. The resort is saying 3 night minimum on holiday weekends..
Old     (mkperceptions)      Join Date: Jan 2007       08-28-2007, 1:36 PM Reply   
that is probably right. what about melones or pedro?
Old     (cali_rider)      Join Date: Feb 2004       08-28-2007, 1:48 PM Reply   
ya tulloch is no fun, no one should go there.
Old     (wakeeater2003)      Join Date: Mar 2004       08-28-2007, 3:36 PM Reply   
Good luck at tulloch this weekend. The only riding will be a 6:30 in morning in the five mile an hour zone. Other then that this weekend is about tubing on tulloch. I wait until the next weekend to start riding dirty.
Travis u going to be up there?
Old     (extremeisaac)      Join Date: Aug 2005       08-28-2007, 3:52 PM Reply   
BCP.. thanks for being the lake administrator and letting me know when and where the only time i will be able to ride. All I asked was if someone had a campsite they wanted to sell they are not using.. Its not my first time on the lake nor the last..
Old     (wakeeater2003)      Join Date: Mar 2004       08-28-2007, 4:47 PM Reply   
If I was lake adminsstartor I would keep your XT and your tube off the lake. Good luck buddy. All I was saying was that the lake is going to be destroyed. And I have lived on the lake for 25 years so may be I should be the administrator.

I dont see you bagging on Travis or Rick for suggesting another another lake.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       08-28-2007, 5:08 PM Reply   
Isaac when you say the resort is a 3 Night min Im confused are you talking about the "Resort Hotel" or the "Campgrounds" located at South Shore Tulloch.

South Shore has 1 Cabana left its $30 a night (Thats Cheep) located right on the water. Its a 3 night minium call Mike his # is 510 407 7291
Old     (mkperceptions)      Join Date: Jan 2007       08-28-2007, 5:14 PM Reply   
I only suggested another lake because they might have a spot that might not need the 3 night minimum. Everywhere is going to be blown out this week so unless your getting there early forget about it.
Old     (baschralper)      Join Date: Dec 2001       08-28-2007, 6:51 PM Reply   
drama
Old     (extremeisaac)      Join Date: Aug 2005       08-28-2007, 7:48 PM Reply   
Grant, The campsite.. sorry.. we are going to be coming from Motox racing at hangtown over the weekend and we will have our toy hauler with us so we need a campsite.

(Message edited by extremeisaac on August 28, 2007)
Old     (extremeisaac)      Join Date: Aug 2005       08-28-2007, 7:52 PM Reply   
Mike, If I wanted an opinion of where to ride this weekend I would have asked for one.. my question was simple... its does anyone have a campsite.... not where I should go..

so your a badass because your boat is better than mine ? please dude.. grow up..

BTW check your spelling before you decide on bagging on someone..

a
d
m
i
n
i
s
t
r
a
t
o
r
Old     (wakeeater2003)      Join Date: Mar 2004       08-28-2007, 8:38 PM Reply   
I was only making a statement about the water conditions on the lake. And as the ADMINISTRATORS would agree I am allowed to make a statement.
Old     (extremeisaac)      Join Date: Aug 2005       08-28-2007, 8:44 PM Reply   
you were also saying that you would keep my boat off the water too..

So unless you own a 50k+ wakeboarding boat you should stay off of Tulloch according to Mike...

Dont bring your tube and dont bring anyhting but a mastercraft malibu or nautiq on the lake because since mike has lived there for 25 years and he mide as well be the lake administrator thats all that he would let on the lake..
Old     (extremeisaac)      Join Date: Aug 2005       08-28-2007, 8:49 PM Reply   
taken offline with Mike...
Old     (xmarksthespot)      Join Date: Oct 2006       08-28-2007, 9:59 PM Reply   
Some ones panties are in a bunch. O... and it's "...Nautique...", and "...mite as well.." if you want to get crazy! Keep it reel. The Motocross.

Love Tego.

Upload
Old     (cali_rider)      Join Date: Feb 2004       08-28-2007, 10:00 PM Reply   
Wow ok i think someone has taken it a little overboard. Mike i guess we know where to throw our double ups in the morning......

But really this is silly.
Old     (wakeeater2003)      Join Date: Mar 2004       08-29-2007, 9:05 AM Reply   
Hey Isaac I didn't make any comment about keeping your boat of the wake until you freaked out. I think may be your kids and your family is getting to you. Maybe you should take a tube set behind the XT so you can relax a little man.

O and by the way I don't like malibu boats either.
Old     (extremeisaac)      Join Date: Aug 2005       08-29-2007, 9:14 AM Reply   
Mike, what does keeping my boat off the wake mean? I dont think I ever heard that expression before?

My kids and family do get to me.. thats what families do, make each other happy. If my kids want to tube, you bet they are going to tube and if they want to board, you bet they are going to board.

BTW do you own your Mastercraft? Just wondering? Because you tend to love to bring in the kind of boat I have into this conversation allot, which Im not really sure what it has to do with?
Old     (extremeisaac)      Join Date: Aug 2005       08-29-2007, 9:16 AM Reply   
O and by the way I don't like malibu boats either.

Im sure you would drive or ride behind anything that your parents bought buddy... hard to say such words when you dont even own a boat
Old     (cali_rider)      Join Date: Feb 2004       08-29-2007, 10:17 AM Reply   
Mike what day are you going up? I will be there friday afternoon.
Old     (wakeeater2003)      Join Date: Mar 2004       08-29-2007, 10:51 AM Reply   
Travis I will be up there friday late, I gotta work late. I am hoping to meet up with Isaac for some extreme tubing behind the XT monday you should definately come we will get some shots.

Isaac I will buy you some valium if I see you up on the lake or maybe some prozac. You seem like you need it. You need to chilllllllll!!!!! A little man.

I am almost thrity years old and can buy what ever boat I want.
Old     (extremeisaac)      Join Date: Aug 2005       08-29-2007, 11:45 AM Reply   
Im sure your dad can buy you any boat you wanted, Im not doubting that

btw

what is keeping your boat off the wake mean? I shouldnt drive my boat on top of a wake? Please explain
Old     (guido)      Join Date: Jul 2002       08-29-2007, 12:02 PM Reply   
Have fun tubing this weekend......

(Message edited by guido on August 29, 2007)
Old     (wakeeater2003)      Join Date: Mar 2004       08-29-2007, 12:09 PM Reply   
Evan you should come man! We are going to do a photo shoot behind the XT on monday morning. We are going to load the XT down with all my daddy's money and the wake is going to be monsterous. Travis is going to be taking photos. Look for an upcoming wakeworld feature.
What time Isaac?
Old     (scott_a)      Join Date: Dec 2002       08-29-2007, 12:15 PM Reply   
weak.
Old     (extremeisaac)      Join Date: Aug 2005       08-29-2007, 12:55 PM Reply   
we should be there sunday night and all day monday

Check out the campsite Sunday night.. look for a black tahoe, my boat (not my dads) weekend warrior toy hauler and a silver dodge truck.

Cant miss us. In case you do, Like I said we will be spending most of monday behind the bridge hanging out anchored.

You said you were how old? Almost 30? because judging from your posts, you sound like your 15 (no offense to you 15 year olds)

Grow up big guy
Old     (cali_rider)      Join Date: Feb 2004       08-29-2007, 1:19 PM Reply   
"You said you were how old? Almost 30? because judging from your posts, you sound like your 15 (no offense to you 15 year olds) "

Really? Doesn't seem like you are being any more mature.

Also why would give us a complete discrib. of where your at and what you drive? Especailly if we were 15......
Old     (cadesun)      Join Date: May 2007 Location: Chicago       08-29-2007, 1:19 PM Reply   
Thanks for the laughs guys, you've made my workday much more enjoyable... gotta love 30 year old men who argue like they are middle school girls.
Old     (ponte_06_x2)      Join Date: Jan 2006       08-29-2007, 1:22 PM Reply   
this thread has got some HEAT. by the way, G is the top dog at tulloch. hey g. make sure that everyone gets along this weekend. peace.
Old     (jcstudebaker)      Join Date: Feb 2006       08-29-2007, 2:52 PM Reply   
wow, Ill be taking bets on the fight, you can bet on what round and what fighter. Ill set up a booth on tulloch. Isaac is going off 3 to 1.
Old     (extremeisaac)      Join Date: Aug 2005       08-29-2007, 3:05 PM Reply   
Im a lover not a fighter. I think me and Mike squashed this offline.. sorry guys!
Old     (aquahawk)      Join Date: Feb 2005       08-30-2007, 8:05 PM Reply   
funny how you two were the only one's taking it the wrong way

lol :-)