Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (zo1)      Join Date: Aug 2002       04-04-2010, 6:49 PM Reply   
Really??????

I know that it was time to move on from the "I can;t hit the side of a barn" McNabb Days. Is Kolb the answer? The Front office seems to love him and Reid is a hell of a QB coach but to trade 5 to the Skins where they will play against him twice a year????
Old     (sinkoumn)      Join Date: Jan 2007       04-04-2010, 6:52 PM Reply   
Awesome, that means he won't be coming here to play for the Vikings
Old     (mendo247)      Join Date: Mar 2005       04-04-2010, 7:16 PM Reply   
Really suprised me... Figured he was Oakland bound.. Would have loved to seen that for all my Raider fan friends. Cant believe Philly traded him to a divisonal rival lol... Isnt that the Cardinal rule lol
Old     (behindtheboat)      Join Date: Aug 2006       04-05-2010, 9:46 AM Reply   
Shannihanigans... He's having a field day already
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       04-06-2010, 6:22 AM Reply   
Shanahan stole this one from right under their noses. Stupid move on Philly's part.
Old     (sidekicknicholas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       04-06-2010, 7:28 AM Reply   
Sinko.... c'mon, Brett is coming back.

Who is starting in Philly ??? Think Vick has a chance?
Old     (zo1)      Join Date: Aug 2002       04-06-2010, 7:57 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by sidekicknicholas View Post
Sinko.... c'mon, Brett is coming back.

Who is starting in Philly ??? Think Vick has a chance?
Maybe a few games in if Kolb shats the bed, but no chance in week 1
Old     (bruizza)      Join Date: May 2009       04-06-2010, 8:39 AM Reply   
As a skins fan I am not sure what to make of this trade. Is a 33 year old QB really the answer to our problems??? I hope it works out.
Old     (zo1)      Join Date: Aug 2002       04-06-2010, 9:30 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by bruizza View Post
As a skins fan I am not sure what to make of this trade. Is a 33 year old QB really the answer to our problems??? I hope it works out.
You're a lot better off than you were with Campbell, that's for sure, but you still have an O line that is swiss cheese. That may actually benefit you since the only time McNabb has any kind of accuracy is when he is on the move.

McNabb with a 3/5 step drop = not so accurate these days...
Old     (bruizza)      Join Date: May 2009       04-06-2010, 11:13 AM Reply   
He is definitely an upgrade over Campbell, however we have so many issues some of which you pointed out that I am not sure we are going to get what we need out of McNabb. We are already talking contract extension with him. I hope he can stay healthy with our horrible O line blocking for him.
Old     (eustace)      Join Date: Nov 2002       04-07-2010, 5:59 AM Reply   
When he / they decided that McNabb was a pocket passer it was over!

I've watched this guy for a decade throw the ball over, behind, at the feet of the receivers from the pocket.

He is a much better player when rolling out, play action, and scrambling.