Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through July 21, 2005

Old     (poser007)      Join Date: Nov 2004       07-14-2005, 9:36 PM Reply   
Just curious, mine totaly came undone the other day, we loaded the boat up pretty heavy and after about 5 hours of riding and surfing the throttle cable came apart. It was an easy fix but was just wondering if anyone else has run into this?
Old     (wrgodsend)      Join Date: May 2005       07-14-2005, 9:39 PM Reply   
We have, our perfect pass throttle cable broke. Anyway, called up Perfect pass and they sent us a new one free of cost. Now that's a company that stands behind their product.
Old     (john30)      Join Date: Nov 2003       07-14-2005, 9:42 PM Reply   
Not yet dude but I'm sure it's coming....What's up Dan? How's the progression comin with that bad @ss boat? are you puttin lots of weight in it now? How are the inverts comin along???
Old     (poser007)      Join Date: Nov 2004       07-14-2005, 11:15 PM Reply   
John I suck, I tore a muscle in my left calf and have only surfded in the last month. How have you been?
Old     (john30)      Join Date: Nov 2003       07-14-2005, 11:26 PM Reply   
Pretty good Dan, I got the hs backrolls down pretty solid now and just started landing tantrums. I land prolly 1 in 5. Started riding with a couple guys that live on the lake that I ride at and we learn from eachother. How was your Shasta trip? Musta been good if you're planning another! Sucks that you tore a muscle. Better chill for awhile. Hey by the way those speakers sound pretty good thanks again!
Old     (poser007)      Join Date: Nov 2004       07-15-2005, 12:00 AM Reply   
Hey no Problem I will try and get up there and board with you before summer is done