Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (adam4x4)      Join Date: Jan 2009       03-09-2010, 4:24 PM Reply   
I'm looking for a new boat. I thought that i might look and see what repo's are out there. I having a hard time find where there for sale. looking for a 21' v-drive. not sure which brand but a Sanger, MB Sport f-21, or a Malibu. Are any of thease out there in repo's??? I have found a 09 MB F21 that i relly like, but i just want to look at ever thing before i spend that much money. Thanks for all!!
Old     (nick_in_ssp)      Join Date: Aug 2006       03-09-2010, 4:59 PM Reply   
Check out http://www.crankyape.com They have a few nice boats in Arizona right now but some others usually come up from Cali.
Old     (boardnxtx)      Join Date: Jun 2009       03-10-2010, 12:40 AM Reply   
You're going to have to be on your toes and ready to act if you want to land a repo. I'm in TX and I bought my boat from Semper Speed and Marine in Northern Cali. My boat was a repo and they advertised it as soon as they bought it. I had a deposit on it before they even got it in their inventory. There will usually be a line waiting for boats like that, so like I said, be ready. Give that dealership a call. I know they go to auctions and they buy boats off of a few banks when they repo them.

Good luck...
Old     (SkySki)      Join Date: Feb 2010       03-10-2010, 4:20 AM Reply   
I live in Phoenix and have been watching crankyape for a while now. They have been getting a little lax on their photos recently. They are still good on the description, so keep that in mind.