Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through July 28, 2004

Old     (girlwhoboards)      Join Date: Aug 2003       07-14-2004, 12:27 PM Reply   
I've started a local forum for us...send me mail if you want to join.
-Kim
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       07-14-2004, 1:09 PM Reply   
is this a forum for people w/ no gear of their own and don't pay for gas? if so, sign me up!
Old     (girlwhoboards)      Join Date: Aug 2003       07-14-2004, 2:26 PM Reply   
You're are welcome to join but just curious...why don't you want to pay for gas and/or help someone out who has a boat, equipment and is willing to share with you?
Old     (jinxton)      Join Date: Mar 2002       07-14-2004, 6:47 PM Reply   
Thats why Joe had to move back to Cali....... j/k bro, hows it going???
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       07-14-2004, 10:56 PM Reply   
HEY! i have my own gear!

i'm doing well...lovin' my job, my girlfriend's super cool and i'm back in cali. what more could i ask for, right? how's vegas?

we should hook up and ride...we're only a few hours apart!
Old    Super Chicken            07-15-2004, 5:52 AM Reply   
Kim,

You need to understand Joe's sence of humor. Stay away, he's pure evil.

Scotty,

maybe you guys could hook up via the Tahoe route.
Old     (jinxton)      Join Date: Mar 2002       07-15-2004, 6:27 AM Reply   
Vegas is all about work and politics of a large hotel, trying to get back to Seattle, but no luck with finding a job. Where in Cali are you? I'd love to come out for a day or two, thats if I'm lucky and get two days off in a week.

I might rethink moving back if people in Seattle are calling themselves "SUPER CHICKENS"!!!

We just went the "long" way home to "explore" what Cali has to off!!!!!!!!!!!
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       07-15-2004, 9:02 AM Reply   
cliff, hold up...if you're saying i'm evil, then you need to understand my sense of humor as well! by the way, you still miss steve?

scotty, i'm in ladera ranch...it's right next to mission viejo in orange county. we moved to a brand new apt complex...no house yet, till next year, when i'm back up in norcal. are you still riding?
Old     (jinxton)      Join Date: Mar 2002       07-15-2004, 9:13 AM Reply   
Not as much as I would like. Way to busy here, working 6-7 days a week.
Got a little riding in at Shasta, just gotta to get back to Seattle!! I feel like you did in Seattle wanting to get back to Norcal, just got to bide my time and make it happen. At least you got some riding in Seattle
Old     (girlwhoboards)      Join Date: Aug 2003       07-15-2004, 2:58 PM Reply   
...I get it now.
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       07-15-2004, 4:41 PM Reply   
kim, i doubt you do.

scotty, yeah, you're right...i did get some riding in, in seattle. remember piling, what, 10 people in your boat for some night runs? that was so much fun!

when are you headed back up? i'm planning on visiting the family on the 5th of next month.
Old     (jaegermaster)      Join Date: Sep 2002       07-15-2004, 9:16 PM Reply   
Joe, give me a shout when you are up her...I'll buy you a beer...or 6
Old     (jaegermaster)      Join Date: Sep 2002       07-15-2004, 9:16 PM Reply   
I mean up here
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       07-15-2004, 9:40 PM Reply   
6 beers??? you tryin' to kill me?
Old     (jinxton)      Join Date: Mar 2002       07-16-2004, 2:12 AM Reply   
Yeah 10 people and 3 riders!!! That was a great night.