Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through July 09, 2003

Old     (bond)      Join Date: Nov 2002       07-01-2003, 8:57 AM Reply   

...Just checken in to see who all is roll'n up to Shasta next week for the Wakeworld Get-Together.

Mike@wakeon.com
Old    norcal_99            07-01-2003, 11:25 AM Reply   
I am
Old     (the_madness)      Join Date: May 2003       07-01-2003, 11:46 AM Reply   
I'm in. Headin up Thursday.
Old     (blastmaster)      Join Date: Aug 2001       07-01-2003, 12:30 PM Reply   
Friday morning Blastmaster & Steve Az families heading North on I5 going 55,well maybe 60.

Remember it's maximum enforcement weekend. If you get stopped you get the ticket. It would be a real bummer to start the week like that so were gonna be real cool no matter how hard that is.

Days seem to be flying by now and the stoke just grows for us.

Looking forward to meeting you guys.

Be sure to email Kara-(Phaetons wife) your cell # and screen names. Shes doing a list to email everybody for printing.

Rick
Old    sickboy            07-01-2003, 1:38 PM Reply   
Heading up on Sunday, lookin forward to hookin up with everyone.
Old     (jaegermaster)      Join Date: Sep 2002       07-01-2003, 1:43 PM Reply   
What is this about max enforcement??? Us Seattleites don't have anything like that.
Old     (bond)      Join Date: Nov 2002       07-01-2003, 2:17 PM Reply   

...WAKEON'S crew will be staying at the Shasta RV & Camp-ground. Has anyone have a plan where we all should meet??

www.wakeon.com
Old     (ldr)      Join Date: Nov 2002       07-01-2003, 5:28 PM Reply   
We will be there monday thru tuesday. Rene we will definately hook up and yes kevin and the whole fam will be there.
Old     (ldr)      Join Date: Nov 2002       07-01-2003, 5:29 PM Reply   
I meant through thursday
Old     (peeejay)      Join Date: Mar 2002       07-01-2003, 6:46 PM Reply   
wakesettermom and wakesetterdad will be present with my boys and my dog ollie. were heading up on the 9th aftyer school coming home sunday. i got 3 full days to wake meet and greet.

(Message edited by peeejay on July 01, 2003)
Old     (peeejay)      Join Date: Mar 2002       07-03-2003, 11:14 AM Reply   
wakeon,wakeworld,gowakin what day,what time and where is the meet and greet. at shasta.should be saturday since most people will be there then. but where at. wake on is on 1 arm,go wakin is on another and wakeworld folks are spread all over.
blastmaster email me your cell again
Old     (bond)      Join Date: Nov 2002       07-03-2003, 11:25 AM Reply   

PJ - Travis's wife (wake-me.com) has put together the phone list for contact info for everyone that we are staying with. Hope to see ya on the water, where are ya staying at???

WWW.WAKEON.COM
Old    sickboy            07-03-2003, 2:09 PM Reply   
My crew will be near lakehead, close to where Rick H and Steve are staying. See you up there PJ!!

mb
Old    norcal_99            07-03-2003, 2:50 PM Reply   
Matt

Where are you all staying? Tell Kevin I have his sun glasses in my boat.

Old     (peeejay)      Join Date: Mar 2002       07-03-2003, 3:04 PM Reply   
im at a telly in redding coming up wed night i got the celly list. ill be makin calls thurs around noonish for the cats with hangovers. ill launch one day with thegowakin crew at hirz maybe and another at shasta rv then maybe jones launch. it all depends on where the get together that day is.i hope someone organizes something it will be a shame to have this many online boarders in one spot without hooking up.
Old     (ldr)      Join Date: Nov 2002       07-03-2003, 4:10 PM Reply   
I'm not sure. we're getting a houseboat. And my mom is surprised that you still have his glasses she says that if he calls and asks for them to tell him that you lost them. It serves him right for not taking care of his stuff. J/k
Old     (wakeon)      Join Date: Dec 2002       07-05-2003, 12:23 AM Reply   

Shastaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Its gona' be great!!!

Can't wait to see you all there.

Old    snowdog            07-06-2003, 10:37 PM Reply   
Another great weekend in Shasta lays ahead for us all. Myself, and about 15 other GoWakin friends will be arriving Thursday at about noon, setting up shop, and taking to the water. TONS more will be coming up Friday and Saturday. We have heard from about 50 that will be making the trek to Shasta, but you never know, sometimes its less, sometimes its more!

We have a group site that can hold 100, and will be on a houseboat or two. If you need a place to hang out, camp, crash, wakeboard, anything, you are very welcome to join us! We will be staying at the Hirz Bay Group Facility, when you get off of I-5 you will see our signs.

As with all our Nor-Cal events, we will be hosting a HUGE Bonfire and Sponsor product raffle on Saturday night. You can find the list of give-away items on the GW.com website.

Its going to be a great weekend, we have some general info posted at www.gowakin.com/wake if you need directions, lake map, listing of marinas, etc. Its there for ya!

Please drive safely, as BlastMaster said "Its a maximum enforcement weekend", but in reality, what weekend isn’t! We'll see you on the water!

Snowdog
www.gowakin.com
snowdog@gowakin.com
Old     (bond)      Join Date: Nov 2002       07-07-2003, 7:18 AM Reply   

Snowdog - Hey the Wakeon crew is meeting at the 80/505 exit (Coffee Tree) @ 6:30am Thursday Morning. Maybe will see ya on 5 somewhere.

Drive SAFE and look forward to hooken up with ya all Saturday.

Mike@wakeon.com
www.wakeon.com
Old     (peeejay)      Join Date: Mar 2002       07-07-2003, 9:56 AM Reply   
what time sat night? how much are tix?