Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through May 19, 2006

Old    4sher            05-18-2006, 2:10 PM Reply   
We are anxiously awaiting the arrival of our new Centurion Enzos up here in Seattle. One of the boats is almost finished and one is just getting started. I've always thought it was interesting to see how these things go together. I just got some pics from the factory so I thought I’d share them. Hopefully, I'll get more pics as the blue and silver one is being built.
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Old     (bigshow)      Join Date: Feb 2005       05-18-2006, 3:26 PM Reply   
Enzos - one wasn't enough? Dang I'm Jealous. Is on right handed?
Old     (unclesam)      Join Date: Nov 2005       05-18-2006, 3:36 PM Reply   
Nice! We saw an orange one the other day down here in portland. Nice looking boat
Old     (usarmyttt)      Join Date: Apr 2006       05-18-2006, 3:50 PM Reply   
I went to the NC plant to pick up my boat and got a awesome tour...very interesting.
Old     (billthom)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-18-2006, 4:16 PM Reply   
I went past Inland Surfer's Enzo a few times last year on Samm...the wake about flipped my boat! It was amazing. The boat is crazy tilted in the water to one side.

How much ballast do you guys load those up with?

I’m assuming it was your’s with the logos and what-not.... looks really nice
Old    4sher            05-18-2006, 4:39 PM Reply   
BigShow- Both boats are setup to surf on the port side. All of our goofy riders ride back side (many ride switch too).

Billthom- Yep, I'm sure that was us. Last year we had an all yellow Enzo and a white and gray one. We usually run about 1500 lbs of ballast just on the port side.
Old     (liveoz)      Join Date: May 2002       05-18-2006, 4:58 PM Reply   
Mark

I have been wondering how long the lift was going to empty. When does the boat arrive, and which one will be yours?

Troy
Old    4sher            05-19-2006, 8:47 AM Reply   
Troy,

Yep, the boat lift is still empty. Mine's the blue and silver. Jeff should have is any day now. I should get mine after Memorial day. Stop by the dock and say hi next time you are out. Let's load that Malibu up and do some surfing. Here's a few more pics.

Upload
Upload
Upload
Old    nautique226            05-19-2006, 10:58 AM Reply   
thats HOT!