Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through September 04, 2009

Old     (clotus)      Join Date: Mar 2009       07-28-2009, 7:27 PM Reply   
I have an 08 Sanger V215 with built in hard tanks in the rear. I want to add more weight to surf. I have a launch pad 440 bow sac, 150 sac, and 85 block that I fill with the Uber pump. I like the fly high mastercraft X2 sac (18x20x32: 455LBS), but I am not sure about the fittings. I am also not sure how big my rear locker is with the hard tank back there (forgot to measure before putting in storage today). The above sac should fit. I would like to use my one pump to save money and possibly eventually plumb it into the built-in system. So my questions are as follows: anyone know how big my rear locker is, will my pump work with the fly high sac, what fittings would I use, and are there any other bags you guys would recommend as opposed to the above similar size? Thanks!!
Old     (clotus)      Join Date: Mar 2009       07-30-2009, 2:34 AM Reply   
anyone???
Old     (zipe)      Join Date: Mar 2002       07-30-2009, 10:33 AM Reply   
I have an '06 V215. Ripped the two tanks out, had Fly High custom build two sacks to exactly fit the trunk, which cost about $100.00 more than the regular price of the closest sack, ordered everything with quick connect fittings and where I wanted the drain/fill/overflow ports from Fly High and did not have to change a pump or a hose from the stock system, just reconnected to the existing plumbing. You should be able to do the same with a pre-fab sack. Go to their web site for all of the fitting options or give them a call. I told them what I wanted to do and they walked me through every part I needed.
Old     (wake_upppp)      Join Date: Nov 2003       07-30-2009, 6:48 PM Reply   
Yep did the same with my 06 V210. Get ahold of Chris @ FlyHigh, he'll help you through...