Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through October 28, 2007

Old     (luvsanger)      Join Date: Sep 2007       09-12-2007, 12:55 PM Reply   
So I finally get a new Sanger. Love the boat but the dealer put a cheesy bimini on it. The type where they put holes in the gelecoat. Towing it the two clasps holding the bimini snap and pull out of the gelcoat. They ripped into the upholstery. Now the dealer says to bill them for the upholstery but I am stuck with this bimini and now will have to go to Tower Biminis and fork out $700 ot more for a new bimini that attaches to the tower. I guess I will leave the screws in the gelcoat for now. Moral of this story is be sure of your DEALER. Thanks for letting me vent.
Old     (luvsanger)      Join Date: Sep 2007       09-12-2007, 1:05 PM Reply   
Also I am an idiot for accepting the boat with that bimini.
Old     (mike_gilbert)      Join Date: Sep 2004       09-12-2007, 1:07 PM Reply   
why were you towing the boat with the bimini up in the first place?
Old     (luvsanger)      Join Date: Sep 2007       09-12-2007, 1:11 PM Reply   
the bimini wasn't open and up. It was tied to the tower closed with the straps for when you tow your boat or for that matter when it is in storage.
Old     (buluver)      Join Date: Jun 2004       09-12-2007, 3:03 PM Reply   
the dealer should take care of it.
Old     (24_ssv)      Join Date: Mar 2007       09-12-2007, 7:38 PM Reply   
Make the dealer take care of it.
Old     (hamkj)      Join Date: Apr 2002       09-12-2007, 9:08 PM Reply   
pics?
Old     (westsiderippa)      Join Date: Dec 2006       09-12-2007, 9:56 PM Reply   
what dealer, i had the same problem when i bought my sanger. they f--d my gel tower everything. pm me and i will tell you what happend.