Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Girls Who Ride

Old     (boardin4364)      Join Date: Jan 2007       05-20-2007, 2:05 PM Reply   
Well I have pretty much narrowed the search down to these two setups for my wife. Was wondering if anyone has ridden either and what their thoughts were.

Shes 5'7 135lbs and is a beginner for the most part. Going with the 135's on the board. She was clearing wake 2 wake 2yrs ago, but we have since had 2 baby girls so she took the summers off and is now ready to get back into boarding. So would say she's back to beginner. She's not crazy into it and will probably only ever go wake 2 wake toe and heel with some grabs. She just enjoys it and loves to have fun. I know demo would be ideal but where we are the shops are 1.5hrs away...so want to get some insight before we decide which is right for her. Just would love to hear some input. I know she loved the diva as that was her board in the past. Heard very good things about ronix but couldn't find any inof or reviews.

Thanks