Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (colorider)      Join Date: Jun 2001       06-02-2010, 12:22 PM Reply   
Just read this. How this punk, scum, waste of space, pig, animal, was not convicted in the Holloway case is still a mystery to me. Now exactly 5 years after she vanished, this wasteproduct of a human is the prime suspect in another murder.. Amazingly disturbing on so many levels to me.. Hope he burns in hell.
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories...OOT?SITE=FLTAM
Old     (bruizza)      Join Date: May 2009       06-02-2010, 3:07 PM Reply   
Most likely he committed both murders however there isn't enough evidence yet for me to start judging.
Old     (colorider)      Join Date: Jun 2001       06-02-2010, 4:16 PM Reply   
The girls body was found in the room registered to him. That's the latest.
Old     (bcrider)      Join Date: Apr 2006       06-02-2010, 4:37 PM Reply   
someone needs to make him disappear and not be found just as the young ladies that have had the misfortune of meeting him.
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       06-03-2010, 12:39 PM Reply   
Five years to the Day of Holloways disappearance!
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       06-03-2010, 3:54 PM Reply   
I'm a huge innocent until proven guilty proponent so I'll reserve judgement but in light of this new murder it looks as though it must be him, He was arrested twice before on NH's murder but there wasn't enough evidence so its odd that he would murder someone right in his own hotel room.
Old     (colorider)      Join Date: Jun 2001       06-03-2010, 10:12 PM Reply   
The truth is that his rich ass dad in Aruba had the whole thing swept under the table. At the cost of another girls life.
Old     (wakeboardingdad)      Join Date: Aug 2008       06-06-2010, 7:12 AM Reply   
The kid is definitely sick, but not deserving of help. He deserves whatever harshness the law, other inmates, and hell can inflict upon him. I just wish the victims parents would get some "free time" with this turd. Oh, I'm sure his over protecting parents deserve some of the action as well.
Old     (poser007)      Join Date: Nov 2004       06-06-2010, 3:15 PM Reply   
I always had a gut instinct about this creep. Im glad he's finally where he belongs. I hope they put him in a cell with 6'8 300 lbs homo.
Old     (wakeboardingdad)      Join Date: Aug 2008       06-07-2010, 6:27 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by poser007 View Post
I always had a gut instinct about this creep. Im glad he's finally where he belongs. I hope they put him in a cell with 6'8 300 lbs homo.
And with no jelly.....
Old     (zo1)      Join Date: Aug 2002       06-07-2010, 7:17 AM Reply   
Quote:
I hope they put him in a cell with 6'8 300 lbs homo.
That is very insensitive. That is someones son you're talking about
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       06-07-2010, 7:24 AM Reply   
^I hope you're not serious.

He did this in Peru. I hear there prisons are not very nice.
Old     (zo1)      Join Date: Aug 2002       06-07-2010, 8:17 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by psudy View Post
^I hope you're not serious.

He did this in Peru. I hear there prisons are not very nice.
Nope, I was mocking Flight for acting like a Buddhist monk in the thread about the fat drunk chick...
Old     (fatsac)      Join Date: Jun 2004       06-07-2010, 8:02 AM Reply   
Just from what I've read, he reminds me of the split personality serial killer type. The kind where he may actually feel remorse but can't help himself. Either way, this kid has got to go.
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       06-07-2010, 8:56 AM Reply   
ahh. I thought I knew you a little better than that.
Old     (barry)      Join Date: Apr 2002       06-07-2010, 2:38 PM Reply   
Until he's tried I don't think any of us know anything more than what the media is reporting. If the media can make pre-election Obama appear competent enough to garner the majority of votes, they can certainly make a Dutch kid appear to be guilty of murder on two continents.

But seriously, "presumed innocent" ring any bells?
Old     (wakereviews)      Join Date: Sep 2006       06-07-2010, 3:32 PM Reply   
come on Barry, she was found dead in his room. At some point good old common sense had to take over. Do you really think this kid is being framed? video shows him and her walk into the room, then shows him walk out 4 hours later and she's found dead in the room. You think that is media spin?
Old     (barry)      Join Date: Apr 2002       06-07-2010, 4:55 PM Reply   
Not at all. I made that statement as a joke, obviously. My point was that the likelihood of him being guilty is pretty high,but as Americans we support a justice system that presumes innocence until guilt beyond the shadow of a doubt is proven. At this point he's been charged/arrested and people are talking about what punishment he deserves without conviction. What he deserves is a fair and just trial and the support for that shouldn't change because he's not an American, or outside of U.S boarders. He certainly appears to be a dirtbag, but that in itself isn't a crime.

Note that "just" doesn't mean lenient, it means equitable- and that, only upon conviction.
Old     (brettw)      Join Date: Jul 2007       06-07-2010, 8:09 PM Reply   
Hang him.
Old     (acurtis_ttu)      Join Date: May 2004       06-08-2010, 6:12 AM Reply   
he confessed yesterday.
Old     (wakeboardingdad)      Join Date: Aug 2008       06-09-2010, 5:28 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by acurtis_ttu View Post
he confessed yesterday.
Yes. And to another killing of a second girl in Peru.
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       06-09-2010, 7:26 AM Reply   
There is talk of some missing girls in Columbia that they are going to question him about now.
Old     (bcrider)      Join Date: Apr 2006       06-09-2010, 9:00 AM Reply   
There is also footage of him admitting and talking about the disappearance of Hollaway in a car.