Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (kristopherkendall)      Join Date: Sep 2009       04-30-2011, 7:42 PM Reply   
I think this might be the first. This is just a teaser of whats to come but let me know what you think. Grab you 3D glasses and check this out in true stereoscopic 3D!!!!!!! I know glasses can be anoying but feeling like your in the boat or out in the water is worth every bit!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kc0bmbqEmgs
Old     (downfortheride)      Join Date: Jun 2005 Location: SLC, UT 5600'       05-01-2011, 12:12 AM Reply   
Nice now I need some Shades... DAMIT
Old     (snoopy1173)      Join Date: May 2010       05-01-2011, 6:32 AM Reply   
not to ruin your fun, but theres a video on vimeo of freddy von osten thats in 3-D....its a pretty sweet video if anyone wants to post a link of it
Old     (kristopherkendall)      Join Date: Sep 2009       05-01-2011, 8:55 AM Reply   
Nice Ill check it! and if you need red/blue glasses you can pick nice plastic ones up for about a doll hair on ebay and i think walmart as well
Old     (kristopherkendall)      Join Date: Sep 2009       05-01-2011, 8:59 AM Reply   
Here's the link you were talking about. But it was only shot with one camera so its not really 3d, just an anaglyph offset in editing. Still in the running for stereoscopic 3d wake! Cheay!! haha
Old     (wakebrdr38)      Join Date: Sep 2006       05-01-2011, 10:57 AM Reply   
There is actually a show that is being played rather frequently on DirecTV's 3d channel called 3NET. It has about 30 mins of video with some of the pro riders from Cali riding behind MB boats. All chaseboat shots and its all in 3d. Its pretty much like sitting in the chase boat. Nose grab backrolls in slow motion and in 3d are pretty AWESOME!
Old     (kristopherkendall)      Join Date: Sep 2009       05-01-2011, 11:00 AM Reply   
Dope! I want Direct tv now!!!! My buddy who produces films for red bull said there selling a lot of footy to 3d channels.
Old     (irishrider92)      Join Date: Jun 2009       05-02-2011, 9:43 AM Reply   
Are there 2 different kinds of 3d glasses? Tried using a pair from a 3d cinema and no luck.
Old     (2tuff)      Join Date: Mar 2010       05-02-2011, 10:40 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by irishrider92 View Post
Are there 2 different kinds of 3d glasses? Tried using a pair from a 3d cinema and no luck.
I think that video needs red/blue glasses - old school style
Old     (kristopherkendall)      Join Date: Sep 2009       05-04-2011, 10:41 AM Reply   
Ya man, Cinima uses polorized glasses, with youtube you can use the red/blue glasses or you can use active shutter(battery powered) or polorized with the proper 3d monitor or tv
Heres the new link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyqaXrRo_NA