Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through December 14, 2003

Old     (cbv)      Join Date: Sep 2002       10-20-2003, 4:29 AM Reply   
Me n the gang earlier this month. Features Sheila @ beginning(wife), Brent (friend), Maria (friend), Felicia (daughter), Lee (son) and me (:-)).

Pre-warned: Its about 27mg and 6 minutes.

http://www.cannonballv.net/WebAlbum/wakeboarding_stuff/videoSection/CBV%20Pro%20Come%20out%20n%20Play.WMV

www.cannonballv.net
Old     (cbv)      Join Date: Sep 2002       10-20-2003, 4:31 AM Reply   
If you'de rather not go directly to the download you can go http://www.cannonballv.net/our_wakeboarding_fun.htm to pick n choose.
Old     (cbv)      Join Date: Sep 2002       10-20-2003, 4:31 AM Reply   
whats a you'de?
Old     (wakeguru)      Join Date: Feb 2003       10-20-2003, 8:12 AM Reply   
A dude from NY.
Old     (cbv)      Join Date: Sep 2002       10-20-2003, 11:35 AM Reply   
hah!
Old     (jklein)      Join Date: May 2001       10-20-2003, 4:50 PM Reply   
That was sweet. I liked it alot. What did you use to edit your video?
Old     (cbv)      Join Date: Sep 2002       10-20-2003, 6:03 PM Reply   
thanks

I used adobe preimer this time. Pain to work with but after you learn it its pretty packed with features. I havent even scratched the surface on what that program can do though.
Old    wakejunkeygirl            10-20-2003, 6:39 PM Reply   
cliff, that was a great video..loved the trampoline scenes!! and the DOG!

now does sheila ride too, just not that day? you are so lucky to have all those chicks to ride with, i ussually only have one other 'partner in crime' girl at a time

anyway, nice vid...and website too!
Old     (cbv)      Join Date: Sep 2002       10-20-2003, 7:10 PM Reply   
Hey, Angi...thanks for the props, Im a big fan of yours n Jakes stuff n drop by 420 regularly.

Sheila, my wife, is diabled :-( and unable to ride. She wakeboards in spirit by laughing at us out on the water...especially Brent. Hes a character and a very animated rider.

The chick thing is an abnormality but nice when it does happen. Most of the time its just Brent, David and myself. Although Brent n David are just about the only dudes. The rest are allllll chicks. As it should be!

You guys are welcome to join us sometime if you like hanging out with old folks and watch as us older peeps try not to break a hip while struggling with mid life crisis. (ok, theres no "us", its just me whos old here)

BTW added another sucessful TS back roll today. Tried for 3 of em, but landed only one. Thats 5 total so far! Gonna try to land a few more Friday! Gotta get it consistant and natural feeling.
Old    steveaz            10-20-2003, 9:10 PM Reply   
That's great Cliff, I really enjoyed. Laughed a few times, applauded a few times, and cringed a couple times....GOOD STUFF:-)
Old     (bob)      Join Date: Feb 2001       10-21-2003, 12:05 AM Reply   
Cliff age is a state of mind and ill keep telling myself that till the day i croak :-)
Old    wakejunkeygirl            10-21-2003, 4:38 AM Reply   
SWEET on the TS!! every video I have seen you ride in, ,, you RIP! and the age thing,,well, I ain't no spring chicken,,gonna be 32 in April. Jake 31 in Feb. Best years of my life so far,,just a little more sore
and one of the guys we ride with, Mike Novak, he is 47 and Throws some crazy he rules!

Thanks for the invite, we def will have to take u up on that offer next wake season...still going now, but the runs are so short, cept for like sunday we went out all day,,,8 of us,,good times..btw there is a new video of Drew Danielo wakesurfing on 420Empire.com =New Wakesurf Video= its good. he does some new tricks that are amazing!

Oh, I am so sorry, I didnt know that Sheila was disabled. I am glad to see she is still going out on the boat and hanging and having fun...thats what its all about!!!

btw--I did my first air 180 on sunday!!! *up till then I had only done surface 180's* yay!

(Message edited by wakejunkeygirl on October 21, 2003)
Old     (aquaholic)      Join Date: Feb 2001       10-21-2003, 4:52 AM Reply   
Hey, watch it now....I'm only 45 :-)
Old     (cbv)      Join Date: Sep 2002       10-21-2003, 6:26 AM Reply   
I've rode w/Mike once or twice...its nice not being the oldest on onboard every now n then. :-)

I sometime ride with another guy whos a couple years older than me too. He normally does pretty good in local comp (novice).
Old     (sherman)      Join Date: Feb 2002       10-21-2003, 6:55 AM Reply   
thats a killer video keep up the good riding

scott
Old     (cbv)      Join Date: Sep 2002       10-21-2003, 6:56 AM Reply   
We went out yesterday for a little and Friday will be our all day ride. Brent n I will ride from morning till evening when we do go.

Sheila has muscular dystrophy and was diao'd at 17. I met her about 9 years ago (was married to someone else at that time ) and been together ever since. Best thing is, she'll put up w/me! She comes out with us often, as long as the airs good and the suns hot!

Congrate on the air 180. David did his first surface 360 yesterday, and he did them like he's been doing them forever.

Gonna download the Wakesurf vid now while working :-)
Old     (cbv)      Join Date: Sep 2002       10-21-2003, 7:00 AM Reply   
Steve, Scott, thanks for the compliments.

Angi/Jake, I couldnt find the vid's active link. You guys updating the site?