Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old    BWillks            08-03-2010, 9:02 PM Reply   
Me and a friend of mine are looking to find some more buddies to ride with. There are so many high schools and private schools around here,you never know who the teen shredders are. We've got a boat just seeing who is out there!
Old     (sarah_wake)      Join Date: Aug 2010       08-04-2010, 2:07 PM Reply   
What lake do yall ride on?
Old    BWillks            08-04-2010, 3:01 PM Reply   
Grapevine.
Old     (jagermeister)      Join Date: Sep 2007       08-05-2010, 8:04 PM Reply   
Try www.dallaswakeboarding.com

What kind of boat do you ride behind?
Old     (sarah_wake)      Join Date: Aug 2010       08-06-2010, 12:31 AM Reply   
Oh. nevermind then.
Old     (gene3x)      Join Date: Apr 2005 Location: Dallas , TX       08-06-2010, 6:22 AM Reply   
There are lots of good riders from around there but Lake Grapevine is a beating unless you get out super early or catch a random good day.
Old     (Cajun_Misfit)      Join Date: Jun 2010       08-06-2010, 6:31 AM Reply   
you close to houston? we are riding tomorrow. I'm no teen though...
Old     (Cajun_Misfit)      Join Date: Jun 2010       08-06-2010, 6:38 AM Reply   
oh hell your in Dallas... well if you ever get to Houston
Old     (BHill)      Join Date: Jun 2010       08-07-2010, 8:36 PM Reply   
We ride Grapevine all the time, we have a red and white x-star. Me and a bunch of people are always out there riding, were all 16 and 17 yrs. old.
Old    BWillks            08-10-2010, 9:49 AM Reply   
^ yeah,could you give me the names of some of the people out there,so i can facebook em'?
Old     (BHill)      Join Date: Jun 2010       08-12-2010, 2:05 PM Reply   
My name is Bethany and I am the one with the boat. So all the other people usually only go when I go seeing as they dont have a boat. What type of boat do you have and we will start looking for you when we go out. We should be out at G-Vine maybe Saturday night and definately Sunday and we are always there during the week days in the morning or afternoon. You can PM me with you number and i can give you a call when we are out there.