Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Girls Who Ride

Old     (forenku)      Join Date: May 2007       08-13-2007, 4:28 PM Reply   
My fiance wanted a pair of LF minx mediums, but we couldn't find them anywhere. She likes my sphynx and said she would be happy if we could find a man's small in the sphynx. She wears a 8.5 in women's shoes. The sphynx small are for men's sizes 5-7. Do women out there ride men's bindings? Does anyone know the differences between them besides color?
Old     (aliwake)      Join Date: Dec 2006       08-13-2007, 6:21 PM Reply   
I've used both minx and sphynx and I don't think they're different. I think I'm around a US size 8, and I wore mediums in both. I think she'll need to try them on the be sure of the size! the M sphynx I wore had been stretched a fair bit before I wore them, so they did feel bigger, but not by much, so I think unstretched they may even be the same. What size are your sphynx, and how big are they on her?
Old     (aliwake)      Join Date: Dec 2006       08-13-2007, 6:30 PM Reply   
quite a few online stores seem to have them in stock, or were you looking for a different year maybe?

http://www.wakeside.com/page/W/PROD/girls_wakeboard_bindings/liquid_force_minx_bindings_07
http://www.buywake.com/catalog/detail/8dMA5
Old     (forenku)      Join Date: May 2007       08-13-2007, 6:47 PM Reply   
Thanks Alice. My sphynx are XL so they would be huge on her. You said you wore a medium in sphynx and they were not big on you? Thanks for the input.
Old     (aliwake)      Join Date: Dec 2006       08-13-2007, 8:37 PM Reply   
that's right, the medium sphynx felt like a pretty good fit. Sounds like her feet are a touch bigger than mine so the mediums would probably be perfect.
Old     (criswb)      Join Date: Oct 2005       08-14-2007, 7:26 AM Reply   
Yeah the M would be perfect for her... I had them and I really liked them... even more than the Minx because they go higher on your calf.
Old     (2waterbabies)      Join Date: Apr 2003       08-16-2007, 11:29 AM Reply   
My shoe size is womens 6 and I wear the Transits in a mens small. They fit great, a little too tight even. I think the best advice it to try before you buy. I tried on so many different pairs of bindings, mens and womens, and the Transits were the ones I thought were the most comfortable.
Old     (lexirunner)      Join Date: Jul 2005       08-16-2007, 10:20 PM Reply   
I'm a size 7.5 or 8 and I wear a men's size medium. I usually go for men's since I don't really care for pink and purple.