Articles
   
       
Pics/Video
       
Wake 101
   
       
       
Shop
Search
 
 
 
 
 
Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Share 
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-03-2019, 3:31 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeshmoe View Post
You can bet Trump sold All his stocks before making the comment that he will wait until after the election to make a deal with China.
Oh really? Where did you get that info? Could you say something more absurd? Dummkopf.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-03-2019, 6:02 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Dude, you are really confused. Based on what you are saying, You do not even understand in elementary terms what went on. And you are trying to explain it in trump friendly way and its embarrassing. The horrible things are what Putin told him. The truth is what all 17 of our intelligence agencies told him. On stage in Helsinki TRUMP chose to believe putin. Now he is in hot water over believing a Russian KGB agent and not the USA experts. Whos fault is it?
Funny. our democrats said that Trump was working with the Russians but that turned out to be false. The demcrats tried to paint it that our intelligence agencies said he was doing it. All lies. You guys made a whole hoax report based on a foreign spy and then used it to get illegal FISA warrants. All that has lead us to a point where I would spit in your eye rather than talk to you.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-03-2019, 6:03 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
Lol that's that "non-rival" guy right? XD
Nope. He is not the nominee. He is the rival to other democrats and Bidens son is another layer removed from that.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-03-2019, 6:09 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
Again a bunch of BS. You've had to pay more in taxes for not buying HI for decades. And you most certainly can use ACA insurance when you are poor. The hospitals don't give a crap about your deductible because the bill is going to soar right past it. The govt subverted the free market in HC many decades again. IRS tax rules for subsidizing worker's HI has hyper inflated HI and HC costs. The only solution when the govt subverts the free market is to control costs. And it's not doing that, which is leaving all citizens victim to half a$$ policies. UHC is going to happen one day. It's inevitable.

Your example of a family that paid a penalty but couldn't afford HI is BS too. The subsidies are designed to get people in that situation insured. If that example is not a product of your imagination, then it's an example of someone who is going to mooch off the system when they need emergency care. The higher taxes is just a way to make sure they put something into the system to cover that.
Not BS. It is my wifes 30 year friends sister and husband. It is not bs. They get taxed. If it is BS then why is california re-instating the tax so they can fund illegals healthcare?

So you just spent time to explain to me how the government screwed this up (Clinton pet project) but want to double and triple down on government control?

The insurance these people can afford does not help them with emergency care anyway.

UHC will not happen because you can not enslave doctors and nurses.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       12-03-2019, 6:43 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
All that has lead us to a point where I would spit in your eye rather than talk to you.
Your a very odd person, when I disagree with someone I prefer to talk to them to understand why they think like they do rather than spit on them but whatever works for you I guess.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       12-03-2019, 6:47 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Nope. He is not the nominee. He is the rival to other democrats and Bidens son is another layer removed from that.
This is why trumpers think he is a genius performing 4d chess. Damaging a potential rival before he makes it is like an idea with unfathomable complexity. Lol.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       12-03-2019, 7:35 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Funny. our democrats said that Trump was working with the Russians but that turned out to be false. The demcrats tried to paint it that our intelligence agencies said he was doing it. All lies. You guys made a whole hoax report based on a foreign spy and then used it to get illegal FISA warrants. All that has lead us to a point where I would spit in your eye rather than talk to you.
False? What was false? Donnie Jr, Kushner and Manafort meeting with Russian lawyer to pick up Russian govt dirt on Clinton? That Manafort was forwarding polling info to Russian oligarch? That Trump asked Wikileaks to dump Russian stolen DNC emails? and they did. That Mike Flynn lied about his Russian contacts and is awaiting sentencing? That Gates assisted the Govt and awaiting his sentence? That Trump said he believed Putin on a stage with a mic to his mouth "I believe putin"? That trump begged McGahn to fire Mueller? That the report coming out from Barrs investigation, all reports say no wrong doing by dems???
You sure like to talk about Hoaxs' that actually have arrests, indictments.... How are those investigations of the "oranges" going???
The only spitting youll be doing is spitting into the wind, its not recommended. Don't pull on the cape either.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-03-2019, 7:36 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Your a very odd person, when I disagree with someone I prefer to talk to them to understand why they think like they do rather than spit on them but whatever works for you I guess.
I have spoke with you people for almost 2 decades on here. I have asked for understanding and traded points of view. There are some point where you have to cut bait with those who only attack. This whole Trump thing and democrats is that topic. They are out for destruction only. We are speaking specifically about wholesale ideological points of view. Sell the country to the UN or not. Sell out to complete leftist control or not. Trump stands in the way of that. They don't care what the truth of anything is as long as they can use whatever little excuse to try and stop Trump's agenda which is an American agenda. That is why you are seeing these fake witnesses and hearing about everything that is important to the leftists. Thus, I would rather spit in your eye at this point. It has nothing to do with ideas. It is a war of where America is heading. Truth does not matter to the leftists anymore. Even Bloomburg has supposedly instructed his news organization to not investigate democrat candidates. It is all out war.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-03-2019, 7:37 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
This is why trumpers think he is a genius performing 4d chess. Damaging a potential rival before he makes it is like an idea with unfathomable complexity. Lol.
Yeah. Kinda like how libtards view abortion. Lol
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-03-2019, 7:38 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
I have spoke with you people for almost 2 decades on here. I have asked for understanding and traded points of view. There are some point where you have to cut bait with those who only attack. This whole Trump thing and democrats is that topic. They are out for destruction only. We are speaking specifically about wholesale ideological points of view. Sell the country to the UN or not. Sell out to complete leftist control or not. Trump stands in the way of that. They don't care what the truth of anything is as long as they can use whatever little excuse to try and stop Trump's agenda which is an American agenda. That is why you are seeing these fake witnesses and hearing about everything that is important to the leftists. Thus, I would rather spit in your eye at this point. It has nothing to do with ideas. It is a war of where America is heading. Truth does not matter to the leftists anymore. Even Bloomburg has supposedly instructed his news organization to not investigate democrat candidates. It is all out war.
X2
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-03-2019, 7:43 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
False? What was false? Donnie Jr, Kushner and Manafort meeting with Russian lawyer to pick up Russian govt dirt on Clinton? That Manafort was forwarding polling info to Russian oligarch? That Trump asked Wikileaks to dump Russian stolen DNC emails? and they did. That Mike Flynn lied about his Russian contacts and is awaiting sentencing? That Gates assisted the Govt and awaiting his sentence? That Trump said he believed Putin on a stage with a mic to his mouth "I believe putin"? That trump begged McGahn to fire Mueller? That the report coming out from Barrs investigation, all reports say no wrong doing by dems???
You sure like to talk about Hoaxs' that actually have arrests, indictments.... How are those investigations of the "oranges" going???
The only spitting youll be doing is spitting into the wind, its not recommended. Don't pull on the cape either.
No. They met about a different issue then the person brought up dirt. Then they left. The same person who was photographed sitting at a high level democrat meeting sitting next to high level democrats.

Why would anyone need to funnel polling to Russians. What a stupid thing to say or worry about. You really think the Russians need polling from a certain person when they can mine facebook or get the information publicly just like the political parties do? Good grief.

None of it illegal. The arrests had nothing to do with Russians and should scare the crap out of the average citizen. Again, your lie of ommission. Just like your lie about hating Trump since 2009.
Your lie about being a Republican.

Pull on the cape? Wow. You actually think you have an audience that makes you someone? Delusions of grandeur starting to set in with you? I would spit very specifically in your eye.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-03-2019, 7:44 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
This is why trumpers think he is a genius performing 4d chess. Damaging a potential rival before he makes it is like an idea with unfathomable complexity. Lol.
Funny. The democrats are the ones who are damaging Biden. The democrats are the ones dragging out his dirt before the people. Who brought up this whole thing?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       12-03-2019, 7:52 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Nope. He is not the nominee. He is the rival to other democrats and Bidens son is another layer removed from that.
3rd graders wouldn't be dumb enough to try this ruse, but you try. There wont be a "nominee" for several months yet. Who has trump been campaigning against since his second day in office? Who did he try to get dirt on from the Ukraines? Over 900 days of evidence of him campaigning against Biden. Who has he been crying about at his campaign rallies? Who is this guy he calls Sleepy Joe??? Do you need to see video of him talking about this "non rival" and how he is going to beat him? How do you beat someone who isn't your political foe? Who is stupid enough to campaign against someone who isn't his political rival? That would be really stupid, huh.
I keep seeing advertisements, Biden certainly appears to be a candidate. Many people say he will be in the next debate, can you explain how that could possibly happen if he isn't trying win the nom and to beat trump?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       12-03-2019, 8:16 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
No. They met about a different issue then the person brought up dirt. Then they left. The same person who was photographed sitting at a high level democrat meeting sitting next to high level democrats.

Why would anyone need to funnel polling to Russians. What a stupid thing to say or worry about. You really think the Russians need polling from a certain person when they can mine facebook or get the information publicly just like the political parties do? Good grief.

None of it illegal. The arrests had nothing to do with Russians and should scare the crap out of the average citizen. Again, your lie of ommission. Just like your lie about hating Trump since 2009.
Your lie about being a Republican.

Pull on the cape? Wow. You actually think you have an audience that makes you someone? Delusions of grandeur starting to set in with you? I would spit very specifically in your eye.
Are you an idiot? There are emails remember? Evidence. You don't get to make up a new story, grifter.
To Donald Trump Jr. ...
Emin just called and asked me to contact you with something very interesting.
The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father.
This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump - helped along by Aras and Emin.
What do you think is the best way to handle this information and would you be able to speak to Emin about it directly?
I can also send this info to your father via Rhona, but it is ultra sensitive so wanted to send to you first.
Best
Rob Goldstone

This is SPECIFICALLY the Russian Govts official documents to incriminate Clinton.

Yes, the Russians used the polling info to fine tune their efforts. It wasn't run of the mill polling info, it was trump campaigns details. This is all public info YOU choose not to ingest. You should read up on it. When you don't read the Mueller report you come ill prepared and look foolish. Im tired of correcting you daily.

Are you blind, dumb or just stupid?? Mike Flynn is going to jail for lying to the FBI about his contacts WITH RUSSIANS.
Cohen in jail partly because he lied to FBI. About what? Trump Tower Moscow and those silly campaign charges that the grifter is known as "Individual 1" in the indictment. Trumps foreign policy adviser Popodoupoulas, jailed for lying about his Russian contacts. Roger Stone, last week Convicted. A dozen Russians indicted. Sanctions passed by congress because of russias involvement in our election. All 17 intelligence agencies said RUSSIA did it. Delta and the grifter believe putin.
Ive disliked trump since the 1980's, not 2009. Are you always wrong? Trump will take down the republican party. and you.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       12-03-2019, 8:22 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
I have spoke with you people for almost 2 decades on here. I have asked for understanding and traded points of view. There are some point where you have to cut bait with those who only attack. This whole Trump thing and democrats is that topic. They are out for destruction only. We are speaking specifically about wholesale ideological points of view. Sell the country to the UN or not. Sell out to complete leftist control or not. Trump stands in the way of that. They don't care what the truth of anything is as long as they can use whatever little excuse to try and stop Trump's agenda which is an American agenda. That is why you are seeing these fake witnesses and hearing about everything that is important to the leftists. Thus, I would rather spit in your eye at this point. It has nothing to do with ideas. It is a war of where America is heading. Truth does not matter to the leftists anymore. Even Bloomburg has supposedly instructed his news organization to not investigate democrat candidates. It is all out war.
You have been radicalized. Lumping a large amount of people together, thinking they all think the same thing, taking the worst possible interpretation of it and then concluding they are evil, have no value and should be spat on our worse. It's that type of thinking that leads to violence and terrorism.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       12-03-2019, 8:31 AM Reply   
Quote:
I have asked for understanding and traded points of view.
What you do is come in here and provide fantasy and simply proved lies about politics. You support trump and the GOP as if they could do no wrong. Most of what you write is simply lies. How many today alone?
1. Biden is not Trumps political RIVAL.
2. Don Jr. didn't meet with Russians to get dirt on Clinton.
3.Arrests of trump campaign people had nothing to do with Russia.
4.Mueller report is a hoax.
5.FISA warrants were illegal.
6.You think trump working with Russians is False.
7. Ive disliked trump much, much longer than since 2009.
8. You think you can get away with spitting in the wind.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001       12-03-2019, 8:34 AM Reply   
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/12/02/o...ed-states.html
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       12-03-2019, 8:38 AM Reply   
Look, another hoax. What you see, is not real, DJT.

https://intelligence.house.gov/report/
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-03-2019, 9:06 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
What you do is come in here and provide fantasy and simply proved lies about politics. You support trump and the GOP as if they could do no wrong. Most of what you write is simply lies. How many today alone?
1. Biden is not Trumps political RIVAL.
2. Don Jr. didn't meet with Russians to get dirt on Clinton.
3.Arrests of trump campaign people had nothing to do with Russia.
4.Mueller report is a hoax.
5.FISA warrants were illegal.
6.You think trump working with Russians is False.
7. Ive disliked trump much, much longer than since 2009.
8. You think you can get away with spitting in the wind.
Interesting. You are the one that is zero for 3 years. Trump is still your president and will continue to be so. Who is lying to who.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-03-2019, 9:08 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
You have been radicalized. Lumping a large amount of people together, thinking they all think the same thing, taking the worst possible interpretation of it and then concluding they are evil, have no value and should be spat on our worse. It's that type of thinking that leads to violence and terrorism.
Funny. I can say exactly that about your Trump Delusion Syndrom. You have been radicalized and have been on the attack from the first day this guy took office. Using the press to attack all of middle America daily. Using Hollywood to make movies against our values. Attacking out freedoms as set forth by the constitution. Who are the radicals? You are.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-03-2019, 9:10 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Look, another hoax. What you see, is not real, DJT.

https://intelligence.house.gov/report/
Let me get this straight. You are going to reference a report fabricated by Trumps political rivals as proof that Trump did something? Am I living in bizzaro world? That is why people like me want to spit in your eye.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-03-2019, 9:12 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Are you an idiot? There are emails remember? Evidence. You don't get to make up a new story, grifter.
To Donald Trump Jr. ...
Emin just called and asked me to contact you with something very interesting.
The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father.
This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump - helped along by Aras and Emin.
What do you think is the best way to handle this information and would you be able to speak to Emin about it directly?
I can also send this info to your father via Rhona, but it is ultra sensitive so wanted to send to you first.
Best
Rob Goldstone

This is SPECIFICALLY the Russian Govts official documents to incriminate Clinton.

Yes, the Russians used the polling info to fine tune their efforts. It wasn't run of the mill polling info, it was trump campaigns details. This is all public info YOU choose not to ingest. You should read up on it. When you don't read the Mueller report you come ill prepared and look foolish. Im tired of correcting you daily.

Are you blind, dumb or just stupid?? Mike Flynn is going to jail for lying to the FBI about his contacts WITH RUSSIANS.
Cohen in jail partly because he lied to FBI. About what? Trump Tower Moscow and those silly campaign charges that the grifter is known as "Individual 1" in the indictment. Trumps foreign policy adviser Popodoupoulas, jailed for lying about his Russian contacts. Roger Stone, last week Convicted. A dozen Russians indicted. Sanctions passed by congress because of russias involvement in our election. All 17 intelligence agencies said RUSSIA did it. Delta and the grifter believe putin.
Ive disliked trump since the 1980's, not 2009. Are you always wrong? Trump will take down the republican party. and you.
Mike Flynn is about to be set free because the FBI changed wording to make him look guilty. You democrats are dangerous and are clear and present danger to America.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-03-2019, 9:20 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
3rd graders wouldn't be dumb enough to try this ruse, but you try. There wont be a "nominee" for several months yet. Who has trump been campaigning against since his second day in office? Who did he try to get dirt on from the Ukraines? Over 900 days of evidence of him campaigning against Biden. Who has he been crying about at his campaign rallies? Who is this guy he calls Sleepy Joe??? Do you need to see video of him talking about this "non rival" and how he is going to beat him? How do you beat someone who isn't your political foe? Who is stupid enough to campaign against someone who isn't his political rival? That would be really stupid, huh.
I keep seeing advertisements, Biden certainly appears to be a candidate. Many people say he will be in the next debate, can you explain how that could possibly happen if he isn't trying win the nom and to beat trump?
Poor poor Joe. Is Hunter Biden in the race? Yes or no? Still does not matter. He can ask the Ukraine to allow the AG to work with them in a criminal investigation.

Joe still has to win to even get to first base. Even then, Hunter is not running.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       12-03-2019, 2:33 PM Reply   
Its Joe he was referring to when grifter was saying how "Biden bragged about firing the prosecutor" in the perfect call from Hell. No, he cant. There are right ways to get something done and wrong ways. Setting up your own underground crew to blackmail a desperate country is the wrong way. Biden isn't going to ever win another election, sorry if he is your guy.
Is Duncan Hunter in the race?
He was trumps very first republican supporter, remember how you used to stick up for him and it was just dems attacking him??? The second was chris Collins republican from NY. Why does trump hate CA when his very first 2 supporters were from Ca and NY? Of course Collins pleaded guilty to his Felony charges and is awaiting sentencing. Duncan, the guy who said it was a witch hunt, a democrat conspiracy against him now says "I am guilty". Used the same terms as trump the grifter and will end with the same fate. Duncan stole over $250K out of his campaign coffers to fund his cheating on his wife....with 5 different women. Typical republican swamp scum.

Quote:
Mike Flynn is about to be set free because the FBI changed wording to make him look guilty. You democrats are dangerous and are clear and present danger to America.
Got a source or just BS,ing? Remind me when he gets off. (he wont) his sentencing delayed til after the IG report comes out. All reports are its a nothing burger.

Quote:
L et me get this straight. You are going to reference a report fabricated by Trumps political rivals as proof that Trump did something? Am I living in bizzaro world? That is why people like me want to spit in your eye.
Help me out. Which is the fabricated part?
I ask because the repubs did not appear to disprove any facts during their questioning time. They mostly made mindless conspiracy theory speeches in lieu of asking questions. Just for fun... Who are these "political rivals" you speak of? They running against trump? Isnt that your def? Yes anyone who believes anything trump says is living in Bizzarro world.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-03-2019, 3:10 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Its Joe he was referring to when grifter was saying how "Biden bragged about firing the prosecutor" in the perfect call from Hell. No, he cant. There are right ways to get something done and wrong ways. Setting up your own underground crew to blackmail a desperate country is the wrong way. Biden isn't going to ever win another election, sorry if he is your guy.
Is Duncan Hunter in the race?
He was trumps very first republican supporter, remember how you used to stick up for him and it was just dems attacking him??? The second was chris Collins republican from NY. Why does trump hate CA when his very first 2 supporters were from Ca and NY? Of course Collins pleaded guilty to his Felony charges and is awaiting sentencing. Duncan, the guy who said it was a witch hunt, a democrat conspiracy against him now says "I am guilty". Used the same terms as trump the grifter and will end with the same fate. Duncan stole over $250K out of his campaign coffers to fund his cheating on his wife....with 5 different women. Typical republican swamp scum.


Got a source or just BS,ing? Remind me when he gets off. (he wont) his sentencing delayed til after the IG report comes out. All reports are its a nothing burger.


Help me out. Which is the fabricated part?
I ask because the repubs did not appear to disprove any facts during their questioning time. They mostly made mindless conspiracy theory speeches in lieu of asking questions. Just for fun... Who are these "political rivals" you speak of? They running against trump? Isnt that your def? Yes anyone who believes anything trump says is living in Bizzarro world.
You don't know the right or wrong way to do anything with foreign policy. The constitution says the President is the foreign policy maker so there is that. Anything else is congress overstepping their power. Hard to have black mail when nothing was actually requested, talked about being requested from the supposedly blackmailed party who also said there was nothing even asked and absolutely nothing actionable happened.

The Republicans did not prove anything. There is nothing to prove. That is the whole ****ing point. Your witnesses get up and talk about hearsay and that they presumed. You are trying to do that samething here. You post a one sided report from people with an agenda and try and tell us that there is something about Trump from the government so we should believe you. We all know that they are the ones who planted the whole narrative and then got people to believe that was what was happening. It is basic association tactics. The Nazi's documented it all pretty well in the 1930's.

Don't even know who those two people are and don't care much less stick up for them. If the guy cheated with his wife and used funds wrongly, then he gets what he gets. Do you want to start prying into Feinstein and companies husband getting choice government contracts? I am sure if we start popping the lid on everyone and every single thing, you will find something. Like I said, by what you have admitted already you technically are a felon for hiring over 10 illegals in one year. You name a person and they can find the crime. Those types of things should make you scared to death vs pounding your chest because you dislike someones words.

Why does Trump hate New York and California? You should ask why almost every state hates New York and California.

You do know that Flynn's ordeal has been delayed because they have word that the FBI doctored his question and answers. That is why there is a delay in the first place. They will then look at the IG report to verify the findings. They get that confirmed then Flynn walks, other people go to jail and this whole thing starts to unravel. I am interested in your "truth" seeking when that report comes out. You must live for this crap. You really need something to do instead of trolling about Trump to the Nth detail, which is going to be even more hilarious when you finally come to the realization that Trump is going no-where impeachment or not. Democrats are going to all be called during the Senate trial including the "whistle blower" and Schiff. They are going to hold the democrats running for president in the trial for months especially if it looks like the public opinion is with Trump. Longer is stays with Trump, they will just keep grinding out the clock to the election.

Of course in the mean time, the democrats will start their 3rd leg of impeachment talks after the Russian hoax and Ukraine hoax. The 3rd leg will be if they can get their hands on his finances. They will trying and convince the people he is a dirty business guy and should be impeached for that as well. The game plan is pretty easy to see from you idiots.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-03-2019, 3:17 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Its Joe he was referring to when grifter was saying how "Biden bragged about firing the prosecutor" in the perfect call from Hell. No, he cant. There are right ways to get something done and wrong ways. Setting up your own underground crew to blackmail a desperate country is the wrong way. .
You do realize that saying Joe bragged about firing the prosecutor is still in reference to Burisma and Hunter Biden right? The same bunch Joe worked with to have the prosecutor fired is the same bunch that were actively interfering in our elections by writing articles in support of Hilary and directly against Trump in major US papers. So ol Joe can work with that bunch which were all against Trump because they were lining each others pockets, but Trump can't ask their president to work with out AG in a criminal investigation? Uh huh. Use your logic. Biden did nothing wrong correct? Then let them ask the questions and do the criminal investigation. Why are you democrats trying to stop it. He is innocent right? Only guilty people try and stop investigations right?
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       12-03-2019, 6:26 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
You do realize that saying Joe bragged about firing the prosecutor is still in reference to Burisma and Hunter Biden right?
Timeline matters tho, the prosecutor who Joe got fired had already investigated Burisma and dismissed the case, he was seen has hopelessly corrupt and on the take. If anything, firing him to replace with someone better would reopen the case against Burisma rather than shut it down.

But by all means investigate him, if he has done wrong then lock him up. But the investigation needs to happen by us law enforcement not notoriously corrupt foriegners.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-03-2019, 7:43 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Look, another hoax. What you see, is not real, DJT.

https://intelligence.house.gov/report/
Yeah, why don't you piss on my leg and tell me it's raining too? You are flirting with being a totally worthless human being for posting that bullwake77.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       Yesterday, 7:55 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Timeline matters tho, the prosecutor who Joe got fired had already investigated Burisma and dismissed the case, he was seen has hopelessly corrupt and on the take. If anything, firing him to replace with someone better would reopen the case against Burisma rather than shut it down.

But by all means investigate him, if he has done wrong then lock him up. But the investigation needs to happen by us law enforcement not notoriously corrupt foriegners.
And that was exactly what was happening. Trump asked the new Ukraine leadership (the ones who were not actively campaigning against Trump by putting in anti-Trump content in major American newspapers) to work with our Attorney General on investigations. That is the top of the top American law enforcement person. Does not get any higher than that.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001       Yesterday, 1:33 PM Reply   
Lol now he says “I don’t know prince Andrew” despite decades of photos together lol. Next it’ll be Rudy... he’s already gingerly nudging him towards the bus - “ soon it’ll be “I hardly know the guy - nice guy though”
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       Yesterday, 2:31 PM Reply   
Quote:
You don't know the right or wrong way to do anything with foreign policy. The constitution says the President is the foreign policy maker so there is that. Anything else is congress overstepping their power. Hard to have black mail when nothing was actually requested, talked about being requested from the supposedly blackmailed party who also said there was nothing even asked and absolutely nothing actionable happened.
Actually I do. You see, unlike you I watched the questioning. Several diplomats explained in plain English the correct procedure and the wrong way to do it. Guess which way the trumps goons did it? They did not follow proper channel, they went rogue. Delta are you clowning? Nothing was requested?? What happens after one says, "I have a favor to ask"?? The president asked Ukraine to investigate Biden/Burisma and the 2016 election, that Ukraine meddeled. That is clearly what he requested, its in his "perfect call". In return he would release $$ and the Ukraine pres would get a coveted WH meeting. You are not paying attn to real sources, maybe that's why you think nothing happened.

Quote:
The Republicans did not prove anything. There is nothing to prove. That is the whole ****ing point. Your witnesses get up and talk about hearsay and that they presumed. You are trying to do that samething here. You post a one sided report from people with an agenda and try and tell us that there is something about Trump from the government so we should believe you. We all know that they are the ones who planted the whole narrative and then got people to believe that was what was happening. It is basic association tactics. The Nazi's documented it all pretty well in the 1930's.
You got the first sentence correct! They were supposed to question fact witnesses to defend trump. They were unable to defend against the facts. You appear uninformed again. Day one they had some witnesses that had "hearsay" evidence. Its commonplace to use this evidence in court rooms across America. Next they had the people who actually heard the info, backing up the first witnesses. Next there were the folks (Sondlund, Volker) who worked the deal. Several other "eye witnesses were requested and subpoenaed to appear. Trump is doing everything he can (legal/illegal) to keep the these eye witnesses from speaking. Seems if he was so perfect on the call he would want his guys under oath speaking fact to support him. Yet he wont let them. Why do you think? The only ones running a narrative is the republicans. The witnesses were under oath, none of trumps clowns who were "questioning" were under oath. Neither is trump when he lies to you. Somehow, to me those under oath are a little more believable. Nunez is in hot water. He was on several of the phone calls with Rudy, he did not mention it nor did he recuse himself.
The dems are running an open investigation into the pres that he chooses not to participate. Its not one sided when one side wont come out to play fair. He and his attys were invited to Judiciary hearings this week. He refuses. He whines, bitches and cries daily yet wont participate or prove his innocents.

Quote:
You do know that Flynn's ordeal has been delayed because they have word that the FBI doctored his question and answers. That is why there is a delay in the first place. They will then look at the IG report to verify the findings. They get that confirmed then Flynn walks, other people go to jail and this whole thing starts to unravel. I am interested in your "truth" seeking when that report comes out. You must live for this crap. You really need something to do instead of trolling about Trump to the Nth detail, which is going to be even more hilarious when you finally come to the realization that Trump is going no-where impeachment or not. Democrats are going to all be called during the Senate trial including the "whistle blower" and Schiff. They are going to hold the democrats running for president in the trial for months especially if it looks like the public opinion is with Trump. Longer is stays with Trump, they will just keep grinding out the clock to the election.
Im not up to date with Flynn 100%, I know he dumped his attys and hired the jokerlady from FOX. As I recall that judge was not to happy with Mr. Flynn and his actions against the country. He said "You basically sold your country out". Remind me when he is sentenced just how wrong I am. I hope your balloon doesn't pop to bad on you. Im ready, bring on the report! Cant wait to meet the whistleblower, lol.

Quote:
ou do realize that saying Joe bragged about firing the prosecutor is still in reference to Burisma and Hunter Biden right? The same bunch Joe worked with to have the prosecutor fired is the same bunch that were actively interfering in our elections by writing articles in support of Hilary and directly against Trump in major US papers. So ol Joe can work with that bunch which were all against Trump because they were lining each others pockets, but Trump can't ask their president to work with out AG in a criminal investigation? Uh huh. Use your logic. Biden did nothing wrong correct? Then let them ask the questions and do the criminal investigation. Why are you democrats trying to stop it. He is innocent right? Only guilty people try and stop investigations right?
No, I don't. He was sent there in official capacity to get rid of a bad prosecutor that had completed the burisma investigation. Why do you think the people Biden worked with dislike trump? So, you seem to know a lot of this Ukraine interfering in our election. Did they get you to change your vote? Anyone. Does anyone know they wrote an oped. Have you ever even seen one of these Trump damning opeds? How many votes did they change? Was this a big swing at our election? On a scale of 1-10, 10 being Russia in 2016. How big was this attack on our election. I got questions man! You are attempting to say Ukraine had this big anti trump crusade? Its false, its a lie and it is forwarding the position of the Russian govt. The republicans have been unable to provide even a single document or anything else to prove Ukraine was anti trump. Congrats comrad. You are comparing an apple to a prius, F-ing irrational. Do you think that Ukraine used large sweeping and systematic attack like the Russians? In America, we don't use foreign governments to investigate US citizens, we investigate it ourselves. Got anymore questions you need answers to?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       Yesterday, 2:32 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Yeah, why don't you piss on my leg and tell me it's raining too? You are flirting with being a totally worthless human being for posting that bullwake77.
All this bad news is tough to stomach, aint it marge. Need a pink pepto?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       Yesterday, 2:39 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
And that was exactly what was happening. Trump asked the new Ukraine leadership (the ones who were not actively campaigning against Trump by putting in anti-Trump content in major American newspapers) to work with our Attorney General on investigations. That is the top of the top American law enforcement person. Does not get any higher than that.
I don't know. You sound pretty high bruh. "Actively campaigning against trump" "Major US newspapers"? Source? or you once again are caught in a lie. I'll wait. Mom!! Meatloaf!!
Does my writing anti trump content here mean I am also running an anti trump campaign the size of Ukraine?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       Today, 1:48 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
All this bad news is tough to stomach, aint it marge. Need a pink pepto?
Just wait until the senate hearings, boy. Your evil pals won’t be able to control the narrative. It’s pretty hilarious how utterly CLUELESS you and your party are in terms of the damage you’re doing to yourselves. You’re too stupid to learn from history and will let it repeat itself even though it’s so recent. That just shows how dangerous and untrustworthy you are. I fart in your general direction. -Holy Grail
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       Today, 6:02 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
I don't know. You sound pretty high bruh. "Actively campaigning against trump" "Major US newspapers"? Source? or you once again are caught in a lie. I'll wait. Mom!! Meatloaf!!
Does my writing anti trump content here mean I am also running an anti trump campaign the size of Ukraine?
Running anti Trump campaign means you are the enemy. Nothing more, nothing less.

This is all going to be funny as crap when you finally realize that Trump is still going to be president all the way through. Only thing that is going to happen is Republicans are pissed and motivated like no other time. That means turn out. Trump wins election and hopefully he goes scorched earth against the democrats. At that point, I don't even care about the it takes 2 wings to fly montra that I have said over and over on this board. The very ugly and dangerous left wing has taken over the democrat party and they are the enemy of this country.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       Today, 6:13 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Actually I do. You see, unlike you I watched the questioning. Several diplomats explained in plain English the correct procedure and the wrong way to do it. Guess which way the trumps goons did it? They did not follow proper channel, they went rogue. Delta are you clowning? Nothing was requested?? What happens after one says, "I have a favor to ask"?? The president asked Ukraine to investigate Biden/Burisma and the 2016 election, that Ukraine meddeled. That is clearly what he requested, its in his "perfect call". In return he would release $$ and the Ukraine pres would get a coveted WH meeting. You are not paying attn to real sources, maybe that's why you think nothing happened.


You got the first sentence correct! They were supposed to question fact witnesses to defend trump. They were unable to defend against the facts. You appear uninformed again. Day one they had some witnesses that had "hearsay" evidence. Its commonplace to use this evidence in court rooms across America. Next they had the people who actually heard the info, backing up the first witnesses. Next there were the folks (Sondlund, Volker) who worked the deal. Several other "eye witnesses were requested and subpoenaed to appear. Trump is doing everything he can (legal/illegal) to keep the these eye witnesses from speaking. Seems if he was so perfect on the call he would want his guys under oath speaking fact to support him. Yet he wont let them. Why do you think? The only ones running a narrative is the republicans. The witnesses were under oath, none of trumps clowns who were "questioning" were under oath. Neither is trump when he lies to you. Somehow, to me those under oath are a little more believable. Nunez is in hot water. He was on several of the phone calls with Rudy, he did not mention it nor did he recuse himself.
The dems are running an open investigation into the pres that he chooses not to participate. Its not one sided when one side wont come out to play fair. He and his attys were invited to Judiciary hearings this week. He refuses. He whines, bitches and cries daily yet wont participate or prove his innocents.


Im not up to date with Flynn 100%, I know he dumped his attys and hired the jokerlady from FOX. As I recall that judge was not to happy with Mr. Flynn and his actions against the country. He said "You basically sold your country out". Remind me when he is sentenced just how wrong I am. I hope your balloon doesn't pop to bad on you. Im ready, bring on the report! Cant wait to meet the whistleblower, lol.



No, I don't. He was sent there in official capacity to get rid of a bad prosecutor that had completed the burisma investigation. Why do you think the people Biden worked with dislike trump? So, you seem to know a lot of this Ukraine interfering in our election. Did they get you to change your vote? Anyone. Does anyone know they wrote an oped. Have you ever even seen one of these Trump damning opeds? How many votes did they change? Was this a big swing at our election? On a scale of 1-10, 10 being Russia in 2016. How big was this attack on our election. I got questions man! You are attempting to say Ukraine had this big anti trump crusade? Its false, its a lie and it is forwarding the position of the Russian govt. The republicans have been unable to provide even a single document or anything else to prove Ukraine was anti trump. Congrats comrad. You are comparing an apple to a prius, F-ing irrational. Do you think that Ukraine used large sweeping and systematic attack like the Russians? In America, we don't use foreign governments to investigate US citizens, we investigate it ourselves. Got anymore questions you need answers to?
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...-about-ukraine

ANALYSIS: What if Trump was right about Ukraine?


Trump's comments on Crimea set off a strong reaction in Ukraine. Some high-ranking members of the Ukrainian government took to social media in an attempt to influence, as best they could, the U.S. presidential race. Arsen Avakov, at that time the interior minister, tweeted that Trump was a "clown" and added that the Republican candidate was "an even bigger danger to the U.S. than terrorism."

Ukraine's ambassador to the U.S., Valeriy Chaly, wrote an op-ed that was published in the Hill. Using much more temperate language than Avakov and Yatseniuk, Chaly said that Trump's statements on Crimea have "raised serious concerns in Kyiv and beyond Ukraine." Trump's words "stand in sharp contrast to the Republican party platform," Chaly continued, as well as against "bipartisan support" for U.S. sanctions against Russia.

Leshchenko, speaking from Ukraine, made no secret of his desire to tip the U.S. presidential election. "A Trump presidency would change the pro-Ukrainian agenda in American foreign policy," Leshchenko told the Financial Times. "For me it was important to show not only the corruption aspect, but that [Trump is a] pro-Russian candidate who can break the geopolitical balance in the world."



I would absolutely believe the Ukrainians are behind a lot of this. They believe Trump would let Russia have what they wanted and worked hard to make sure Trump could not get elected and also committed a campaign to hamper Trump. This did and is happening.
Old     (Squamer)      Join Date: Oct 2015       Today, 7:50 AM Reply   
Just start preparing to be a socialist country. Whether Trump wins or loses with the snowflakes being groomed through college 3 elections from now we will be waiting in line for bread.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       Today, 9:48 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squamer View Post
Just start preparing to be a socialist country. Whether Trump wins or loses with the snowflakes being groomed through college 3 elections from now we will be waiting in line for bread.
Nailed it......

Reply
Share 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 9:57 AM.

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
Wake World Home

 

© 2019 eWake, Inc.    
Advertise    |    Contact    |    Terms of Use    |    Privacy Policy    |    Report Abuse    |    Conduct    |    About Us