Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old     (fman)      Join Date: Nov 2008       05-03-2010, 4:45 PM Reply   
I needed something to clean my carpets, I got one estimate from a professional cleaner of $60, which for how much carpet they were going to clean was a lot per sq. ft. So I found some great reviews on the Bissell Little Green Carpet Cleaner..... and it worked great! I have attached pictures of the unit, cleaning the carpet and the end results. This is a PERFECT cleaner for boats, its easy to use, light weight, easy to carry, manuever around and gives excellent results. I picked this up for $98 at Wal-Mart, this model has the pet attachment and also heats the water up to 25 degrees higher than it comes out of your hot water heater. You could also use this around your house for couches, auto, pet accidents, etc.....

Would HIGHLY recommend this product for anyone who wants to have great looking carpets, it will pay for itself in two cleanings. I also picked up a bottle of cleaner for $10 which will give you easily 20 cleanings. Take a look at the picture of the water color, it pulled all kinds of crap/dirt out of the carpet, soiling, dirt, grime, even a small area of potatoe chip oil. I put 150 hours on my boat last year with three kids, a dog, and many teenagers on the boat..... could not be happier with the results! This can also be used around the house for pet accidents, auto, and upholstry cleaning..... thumbs up for Bissell
Attached Images