Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through January 18, 2008

Old     (burberry03)      Join Date: Dec 2006       01-14-2008, 2:29 PM Reply   
So I bet theres like two people in this entire state that wakeboard but put em up if you do!

ps. u just have to be from ND or Moorhead, u can board anywhere
Old     (ndrider)      Join Date: Nov 2007       01-14-2008, 3:27 PM Reply   
Hey Simon, it's nice to see some riders represent this wonderful state. We may have snow and extremely cold weather, but when it comes to the 3 warm months we shred. We are always on the water whether it be snowboarding or wakeboarding.
Old     (smokedog2)      Join Date: Dec 2004       01-14-2008, 6:14 PM Reply   
yea, what you have is ICE.

Born in ND, long since gone but I return yearly to chase the birds.
Old     (j_money)      Join Date: May 2006       01-15-2008, 5:55 AM Reply   
J$ throws his huck down in ND from time to time.
Old     (mjmurphy53711)      Join Date: Mar 2004       01-15-2008, 10:30 AM Reply   
Not sure how ND is for ICE but SD = Terry Peak is I believe the biggest hill between the rockies and the alps (do I remember that right?)

Any event, learned to ski there but do have family from williston, ND.
Old     (ndrider)      Join Date: Nov 2007       01-15-2008, 10:42 AM Reply   
North Dakota has a few hills to ride during the winter. Although the chair usually takes 15 min to ride and you can get down the hill in 30 sec. It does allow for some nice board parks, which gets us riders ready for the ice melt on the lakes.
Old     (burberry03)      Join Date: Dec 2006       01-15-2008, 10:57 AM Reply   
North Dakota doesnt have much for terrain; that is FOE SHOW.

If you got pictures sick pictures go ahead and put 'em up
Old     (ndrider)      Join Date: Nov 2007       01-15-2008, 11:22 AM Reply   
Here is a 46ft slider located at Lake Tschida North Dakota.
Upload