Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through March 24, 2008

Old     (rvh3)      Join Date: Jul 2003       03-07-2008, 8:19 PM Reply   
We all know how good the Monster Tower Customer Service is, but I have another story to add. I sold my 92 Excel to a person from Kirkland Washington.
A week later he advised me that a weld on one of the legs was bad. The warranty is 5 years and I bought the tower 4 1/2 years ago. It probably cracked during the trek from NorCal to Washington. He contacted Tom at Monster and not only did he immediately send out a replacement leg, but he sent the rubber liners for the racks and a new swivel tow point at no cost! In this day and age, if you are on the fence as too which tower to purchase, you have to go with Monster for their quality product and unbelievable service.
Old     (loudsubz)      Join Date: Aug 2001       03-08-2008, 8:24 AM Reply   
Thats reassuring news as I bought one in the fall. They have always responded in a timely fashion to my emails and have been very helpful in answering all my questions I had.

I even bugged Bill about other things not related to the tower and he has always wrote back with some help.

Bunch of great guys.