Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeskating

Old     (pcm2a)      Join Date: Feb 2005       07-18-2005, 2:02 PM Reply   
I'm about to purchase my first wakeskate. I only can spend about $100 on it, so that limits me to those two boards from buywake.com. Both would be 42 inches and both would have foam tops.

Foam top is a must for me at this point. I know for a fact that I am going to smack my knee on the board about 700 times. Also, all of my friends are going to want to ride it as well and none of them will have shoes.

So which is the better board, the scape or the faction?

Thanks!
Old     (just_board)      Join Date: Jul 2005       07-18-2005, 3:35 PM Reply   
go with the faction, i haven't yet ridden the scape, but i've heard it sucks

sorry this won't help much, just my opinion
Old     (pcm2a)      Join Date: Feb 2005       07-19-2005, 6:06 AM Reply   
I was liking the foam tape on the faction better.
Old    boarderboy813            07-19-2005, 8:48 AM Reply   
does anyone have an opinion on either the catalyst 112 or the armada 41??????
Old     (pcm2a)      Join Date: Feb 2005       07-19-2005, 9:25 AM Reply   
I can get the Scape locally though for $100+tax instead of ordering it online for $100 +$12 shipping . No where around me carries LiquidForce.
Old     (just_board)      Join Date: Jul 2005       07-19-2005, 11:58 AM Reply   
i'd still go for the faction,

and john smith, i just got a armada 41 and love it to death, if you love amazing pop and the best ride of your life, go with it