Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through August 20, 2005

Old    sking55405            08-14-2005, 3:19 PM Reply   
i was just curious to see if or how often everybody straightens their wakeboard lines.
Old     (levi)      Join Date: Feb 2001       08-14-2005, 10:16 PM Reply   
I put the handle on the ski pylon and let the rope drag behind the boat.

I may start doing it every time out as it sure winds up easier that way. Then you don't have a rats nest when you pull it out next trip.
Old    thebryan12            08-15-2005, 8:18 AM Reply   
I agree if you feel it's becoming a telephone cord(tangled and curled) drag it behind the boat kinda fast and let it untangle. When you wrap it up it usually feels great.
Old     (madchild1)      Join Date: Mar 2005       08-15-2005, 5:16 PM Reply   
just buy an a-line! you won't believe how awesome it is. totally worth the money. twisting isn't really a problem but to keep it totally absent, untwist with your fingers when you roll it up after everyone has finished riding. do it every time you quit for the day and tangles aren't a problem.