Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (timmyb)      Join Date: Apr 2007       08-01-2011, 7:40 AM Reply   
Tige Rep Tony Fussel brought a 2012 up to Wyoming for the annual Wakeboard &Waterski Specialty Owers Reunion and I got a chance to talk to him and snap a few pictures. I apologize for the quality, we forgot our real camera so I had to use my iPhone.

New for 2012
  • Dash is covered in a new material - looks/feels great in person and has no glare on the windshield
  • Diamond stitched vinyl - very nice looking in person
  • New Throttle lever
  • New Swimstep brackets
  • Wetsounds Rev speakers

Thanks to Tony and Tige for coming out and for donating some great prizes! I got a chance to drive the boat, wakeboard and wakesurf behind it. It was a lot of fun. I was very impressed with the RZR's surf wave and I honestly feel that the factory surf ballast option on the RZR is enough for riders up to through the intermediate level. It has a nice long pocket, lots of push and a solid ramp and height.
Attached Images

Old     (timmyb)      Join Date: Apr 2007       08-01-2011, 7:41 AM Reply   
Couple more...
Attached Images

Old    ScottRobinson            08-01-2011, 7:41 AM Reply   
Awesome!! Love it!!
Old     (timmyb)      Join Date: Apr 2007       08-01-2011, 7:45 AM Reply   
FWIW, that throttle lever looks like it would get hot but it didn't. It was 98 degrees out and sitting in the sun and I was hesitant to even touch but it wasn't bad at all. It was warm but not hot.

That is real stitching on the seats, I know some didn't like the faux stitching on last years vinyl so they put real stuff in this year. The thread has a plastic coating or something on it, it's very thick and feels durable. My picture of the dash didn't come out, I took the pics around 7am and the light was just too flat at that point.
Old     (timmyb)      Join Date: Apr 2007       08-03-2011, 8:00 AM Reply   
Forgot, they are also doing new vent covers for 2012. Saw this photo that Whitney Bistline took on their FB page.
Attached Images

Old     (wakeboardertj)      Join Date: May 2005       08-03-2011, 8:10 AM Reply   
Looks sick. Tige has definitely stepped it up lately.
Old     (talltigeguy)      Join Date: Sep 2003       08-04-2011, 7:01 PM Reply   
I wonder if they could swing the new Tige to the Lake Mead Reunion on September 24th. That would be awesome, and would likely generate more interest in the Vegas/southern utah area.
Old     (jdhart73)      Join Date: Mar 2010       08-04-2011, 9:49 PM Reply   
Vent cover on my 2012 RZ2..... same?
Old     (jdhart73)      Join Date: Mar 2010       08-04-2011, 9:55 PM Reply   
Some more interior shots of my 2012 RZ2... the finish is slick on these!

Bench Seat back

Love the flake in here!

only chair option... no more vision air

Old     (timmyb)      Join Date: Apr 2007       08-05-2011, 8:23 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdhart73 View Post
Vent cover on my 2012 RZ2..... same?
Huh! Tony said that they were putting the new one on the RZR and RZ2. Maybe they weren't ready yet?