Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through March 15, 2005

Old     (leafster)      Join Date: Feb 2005       02-21-2005, 11:14 PM Reply   
Has anyone seen any smaller bags that would fit in rear lockers on direct drives? I have a Centurion T-5 and the rear locker is about 51"x8"x16". I'm just putting together the pieces for an automated system and I'm stumped on the rear bag. I'm going to use a locker sack up front and I don't want to use a huge sack in the rear, I want it all hidden. Any custom sack makers out there? Anything in Canada would be extra easy for me.
Old     (jwat142)      Join Date: Jan 2002       02-22-2005, 5:43 AM Reply   
I think www.letsgoride.com is out of Canada. Their custom sacs are some of the best available and at a great price.
Old     (acurtis_ttu)      Join Date: May 2004       02-22-2005, 6:21 AM Reply   
make sure the locker can support the weight.
Old     (krbaugh)      Join Date: Mar 2002       02-22-2005, 6:35 AM Reply   
The Locker can support the weight. Centurion sells a custom sack for that locker

(Message edited by krbaugh on February 22, 2005)
Old     (biz)      Join Date: Mar 2004       02-22-2005, 6:54 AM Reply   
This may work for you, Tube sacs...One used 4 times like new condition $65. Two brand new in the box, $75 each. Prices are plus shipping. sizes are 9"x 12" x62" and hold 375 lbs.

taurdog@hotmail.com
Old    downside_up            02-22-2005, 12:40 PM Reply   
I have one of those in the locker of my Air Nautique. Fits perfectly.
Old     (leafster)      Join Date: Feb 2005       02-23-2005, 9:16 AM Reply   
I looked up www.letsgoride.com and got a failed link. Anyone know what happened to these guys? Does anyone have a phone number? Those tube sacks look pretty good, although I think a little large for my little locker. It may work if I dont allow them to completely fill up but I'm wanting a fully automatic system with drains. Has anyone ever had a waterbed store make bags? I've heard of that. Any experiences out there?
Old     (krbaugh)      Join Date: Mar 2002       02-23-2005, 10:51 AM Reply   
BI makes the bags for centurion call the source

http://www.fatsac.com/
Old    hydrotek            02-23-2005, 6:34 PM Reply   
try ty bonner at www.flexiblealternatives.com

He will build you whatever you want and it will have the best fittings you've ever seen.