Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (you_da_man)      Join Date: Sep 2009       03-03-2010, 7:48 PM Reply   
I know I'll never fly anywhere with any of my wakeboards but want a inexpensive way to haul my boards in the back of my truck to the lake. Are the non-padded wakeboard bags adequate for this?
Old     (baitkiller)      Join Date: Jan 2010       03-03-2010, 7:51 PM Reply   
Better than nothing. If you stuff your PFD, rope and a towel in the bag then Viola! It's padded!
Old     (garveyj)      Join Date: Sep 2009       03-04-2010, 11:37 AM Reply   
yeah - that should be sufficient, but it may not be worth it to get the one without the padding......If it were me I would get the padded one just because you don't know if you will need it in the future...A couple of extra bucks spent now prevents you needing to buy a new bag if you actually need it later
Old     (antbug)      Join Date: Jul 2004       03-04-2010, 11:56 AM Reply   
Do you care what brand of a bag? We have a few left over. I could check our stock and hook you up on a sweet deal!
Old     (Luker)      Join Date: Feb 2010       03-04-2010, 12:07 PM Reply   
I'm gonna be totally honest with you... If you ride a lot of different spots and carry your board around frequently... a nice board bag with wheels is the best thing you'll ever do for yourself My whole wake life is contained in one bag and as long as I have it with me I can shred anytime anywhere... plus did I mention it has wheels? For $150... that sh*t changed my life.
Old     (rmcronin)      Join Date: Aug 2002       03-04-2010, 3:28 PM Reply   
almost all of the boards on ebay sold by dj's board shop come with a really nice padded Gator board bag, wheels too. I gave mine away last year cuz I didn't need it. The bag looked like it was worth as much as the board.

http://stores.ebay.com/Djs-Boardshop..._ipgZQQ_sasiZ1
Old     (adambarry)      Join Date: Sep 2008       03-05-2010, 12:31 PM Reply   
i hate to be this guy but... i'll sell you mine for really cheap, i got one of those liquid force weekenders but I completely stopped traveling to far lakes so I never touch it anymore..