Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through January 18, 2008

Old     (jbarber3orange)      Join Date: Aug 2007       12-30-2007, 6:41 PM Reply   
I am located in Middle Tennessee. I was wondering if anybody had attended wakeboard schools/ had lessons around Middle TN and how it was? Where, price, multi day packages? I have done some research that turned up G-rides in Knoxville, TN and Adam's wakeboard school in North Carolina (Adam Fields' camp). . Looking to spend around $500. Thanks in advance.
Old     (eccpaint)      Join Date: Feb 2002       12-30-2007, 7:55 PM Reply   
Also check out www.goboardgo.com & www.cobleskischool.com
Old     (owenitall)      Join Date: Jun 2007       12-30-2007, 9:14 PM Reply   
hey jmb,
where are you from? i am from nashville. do you know about wakeboardnashville.com ? it is a great place to get to know a lot people in the middle tn area. you should check it out and go riding with us next summer. i am not sure about the lessons but you could throw a post up on there to and i am sure you would get some responses.
alan
Old     (jbarber3orange)      Join Date: Aug 2007       12-31-2007, 6:39 AM Reply   
I live in Dickson, TN about thirty minutes west of Nashville. We ride on Kentucky Lake most of the time and make it up to Center Hill a couple of times a summer.

Alan - I have come across the that website before. I will put a post up that site and see what I get. Thanks for the help. Where do you ride?
Old     (owenitall)      Join Date: Jun 2007       12-31-2007, 1:05 PM Reply   
wBn is kinda divided into 2 groups. we usually ride on percy priest at jefferson springs. there are quite a few people that old hickory lake too. we do have some that ride at center hill and one guy that rides on kentucky lake up near paducah, ky.

i have the same screen name on there too. i hope to see you on there. i could use a few of those lessons too, LOL.