Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through June 19, 2005

Old     (gronder)      Join Date: Jul 2004       05-17-2005, 12:53 PM Reply   
Hy,this is probably a very stupid question,but I need help. Im from europ(Slovenia) and Im realy not very familiar with your size units. I ordered through my diller 3ds binding-size large. When i went to get it,I asked if they are really large, and they said they are. But when i came home and get them on, I found out they are small. The only mark I found, was at the bottom(sole)of the foot. Its a big M, and a blue sticker with the number 7 in it. So now im a little confused.Did I got medium boot?What that 7 stands foor?I know this is a very stupid question,but i just want to be shure befor i go driveing back to the diller.
Tnx for all the help,and sorry for my bad englisch.
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       05-17-2005, 1:12 PM Reply   

M definitely stands for medium.
Old     (sixeye)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-17-2005, 5:38 PM Reply   
First, there is no such thing as a stupid question.

Most men wear Large and are in the size range of 9 to 13 in U.S. shoe sizes.

Old     (troyl)      Join Date: Feb 2002       05-17-2005, 5:47 PM Reply   
Second,
Are the girls really as hot in Slovenia as "WILD ON E" says they are ?
Old     (big_ed_x2)      Join Date: Jul 2004       05-17-2005, 9:53 PM Reply   
Troy ~ you can't even began to imagine.Yes they are!!
Old    skippy            05-18-2005, 2:32 AM Reply   
I believe that the M on the base plate is the size of the base plate (flame me down and smite me if I'm wrong). and that the base plates come in three sizes it's possible that the large 3ds has a M base plate. However the bindings themselves should have 'Large' printed on the toe rubber. a Large 3ds should fit european size 42 - 44.

In any case how do the bindings feel. they should be snug but not tight....
Old     (gronder)      Join Date: Jul 2004       05-18-2005, 3:34 AM Reply   
Thanks for all the help. Ewan,you are right. Silly me, i overlooked the word large on the toe of the shoe. I checked it out again, and i foud it. So the bindings are large. They are not tight,i just have the feeling that my foot is too long(i have a very long and thin foot).It comes completely to the end of the boot.
As for the girls...:-)I dont know what "wild on e" says about them.I wish they would be hotrer,but Im not complaining.