Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through April 03, 2009

Old     (dguille)      Join Date: Dec 2007       03-23-2009, 7:18 PM Reply   
Just got my son his first board and we were putting the bindings & fins on and it seems that something is off on the bottom of the board. Almost like the molded fins and center fin are at a bit of an angle to 1 side. Does anyone have any experience with this board and know if its normal?? I wasnt sure if it was something to do with it being a kids beginner board. Thanks for any help you guys can give. DG
Old     (roughrivermike)      Join Date: Apr 2006       03-24-2009, 4:24 AM Reply   
I know on the nemesis 124 it is not that way. The 124 is a little bit different than the smaller nemesis boards, but I can't imagine that this is normal. Being a beginners board should not have anything to do with that. There is no way that they would know which way that you mount the boots. The fin paterns on a board like the Hyperlite State are different on the toeside, but they also tell which direction to mount the boots. Do you have any pictures?
Old     (lfxstar)      Join Date: Jul 2001       03-24-2009, 5:25 AM Reply   
The best way for us to help you is if you post a pic of it. You could just be looking way into things to closely or maybe the board really is messed up :-)
Old     (dguille)      Join Date: Dec 2007       03-24-2009, 12:42 PM Reply   
I will try and take a picture but I think it may be hard for it to translate in a picture. Thanks