Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through April 17, 2008

Old     (detonate69)      Join Date: Apr 2001       04-07-2008, 8:13 AM Reply   
And they are really comfortable, and LIGHT. I rode factions last year and it's amazing how much lighter my board feels with these bindings. They offered plenty of support and were extremely cush and comfy. I wear a 9.5 shoe and got the larges, they fit a little big but are good once the laces are cranked down. I could have got the mediums prolly but oh well they fit tight enough for me.

Although it would have been nice if the guy who sold them to me at the boat show would have told me they changed the hole spacing on the bolt pattern. Theres only like two positions they will bolt onto my 07 Transcend and it's just not wide enough for me.
Old    mendo247            04-07-2008, 8:16 AM Reply   
How far out can you bolt them on the 07? I was gonna upgrade to them also but may not if im limited to a couple bolt down positions.
Old     (guido)      Join Date: Jul 2002       04-07-2008, 8:16 AM Reply   
David... There is an adapter for your bindings to make them work with the old bolt spacing. There were supposed to come with all the bindings, but some of the early ones didn't have them in the box. Go to your local shop or give CWB a call and they'll send them out to you ASAP.
Old     (detonate69)      Join Date: Apr 2001       04-07-2008, 8:42 AM Reply   
Rich, it was about 3 holes in each way but according to Evan I just need the adapter plate which didn't come with mine. Thanks for the heads up Evan!
Old     (stephan)      Join Date: Nov 2002       04-07-2008, 9:16 AM Reply   
I love mine! Once you get a few rides in them they will break in and be even better!
Old     (romes)      Join Date: Sep 2006       04-07-2008, 9:35 AM Reply   
bg brought home a pair of the white limited's and they look sharp. i'm gonna give them a go this week sometime..if the wind ever stops
Old     (guido)      Join Date: Jul 2002       04-07-2008, 10:28 AM Reply   
David, if you don't make it into the shop this week, run out to Orwood for Nor Cal MC's demo days. I'm sure CM will be there with some adapters.

Sick bindings for sure. The more I ride my new set-up, the happier I am. I'm loving the platinum core, too. LIGHT!
Old     (samyg)      Join Date: Aug 2007       04-13-2008, 3:05 AM Reply   
I got myself a pair of 08 ct zeus and they are supercomfy and look great. i found to have the same problem with the bolt down positions and i have sent an email to cwb to ask them if they can send me some adaptors. they didn't reply so far but i hope they will... i also asked buywake cause i got the boots from there but they didn't know about this problem and asked me to tell them what cwb replies to me... i think this question will stay on for a while this season...
Old     (helix_rider)      Join Date: Mar 2003       04-13-2008, 4:52 AM Reply   
Sam, call CWB on Monday, I guarantee they'll help you out if you talk to someone. I've had bad luck with the email contact, but by phone they are great.
Old     (detonate69)      Join Date: Apr 2001       04-13-2008, 10:52 AM Reply   
Yeah call them up. I did and should be getting my adapters first of this next week.
Old     (wakeslife)      Join Date: Jul 2005       04-13-2008, 11:34 AM Reply   
anyone know where i can find some ltd mediums online? Buywake only has larges...
Old     (samyg)      Join Date: Aug 2007       04-14-2008, 9:09 AM Reply   
I have called them up and they said that I should ask the local representative in Switzerland that will get a shipment from them in the next 2 weeks. It would cost them to much to send me these adaptors directly. The local representative in Switzerland don't even know about this adaptor problem yet and I must say, I'm not realy a fan of this kind of support I got from CWB now... It's gonna take me a month of calling and fighting until I hopefully get these adaptors and I think is a lame exuse if CWB don't want to spend 10 dollars for a little post pack to Switzerland...