Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through July 28, 2004

Old     (mr_dumass)      Join Date: Jun 2002       07-06-2004, 4:18 PM Reply   
Well, gotta problem and I'm looking for some opinions. I ordered this 03 Premier 140 DNA off of EBay from Tamera Kahn from Canyon Lake,Cali. This was supposed to be a "Used Once" and in "Excellent Condition" board. Seeing that there are very few of these left, I figured what the heck. I ended up paying over $300 for this thing, and this is what I got...

Opps  screwdriver slipped.....

Old     (mr_dumass)      Join Date: Jun 2002       07-06-2004, 4:30 PM Reply   
Oh, before anyone asks... I just hope this doesn't happen to anyone else. Anyone think UPS is responsible for this one???

(Message edited by mr. dumass on July 06, 2004)
Old    icangetup            07-06-2004, 4:37 PM Reply   
Maybe he meant used on a slider once :roll:
Old    rypayne            07-06-2004, 4:40 PM Reply   
used once at a cable park
Old     (aaronlee13)      Join Date: Jul 2001       07-06-2004, 4:42 PM Reply   
mayber once this year and all of last year... thats not looking too nice
Old     (wakestar8878)      Join Date: Oct 2003       07-06-2004, 4:45 PM Reply   
Maybe, Once upon a time in a land far, far away.
Old    rypayne            07-06-2004, 4:48 PM Reply   
perhaps it was riden once in the street?
Old     (mr_dumass)      Join Date: Jun 2002       07-06-2004, 5:01 PM Reply   
These are the pics that were posted on the auction...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3685041545&ssPageName= STRK:MEWN:IT

Old     (jonb)      Join Date: Oct 2003       07-06-2004, 5:13 PM Reply   
He probably took those pics right when he got it w/the plans of doing what he did to you.
Old     (wakewilly)      Join Date: Aug 2001       07-06-2004, 5:23 PM Reply   
I'm almost positive that if he didn't specifically state in his auction that there are no returns or refunds, he has to give your money back in return for the board back. I know I've used this tricky little bi-law on ebay a couple times. It's definatly something that you want to state when selling. So if it's that big of a deal to you, then I'd send it back to him and ask for the money back(of course after giving him negative feedback). The board defenitly isn't in excellent condition.
peace,
chris
Old     (baschralper)      Join Date: Dec 2001       07-06-2004, 5:36 PM Reply   
UPS definatly had nothing to do with the condition of the board...that thing has been ridden to hell and back.
I have had boxes in much worse condition than that come into the shop through UPS, Fed-Ex, etc. where the boards inside were still in perfect condition.
Get your money back out of this person.
Old     (scott_a)      Join Date: Dec 2002       07-06-2004, 5:45 PM Reply   
im gonna agree with everyone else that this board has been ridin a LOT. look at this pic (copy/pasted from earlier in this thread). notice how there USED to be a malibu boats sticker and look at how its all faded around the sticker...
http://www.wakeworld.com/MB/Discus/messages/1/177556.jpg

any chance that you can send the board back and get your money back? looks like he rode it all year then sold it to some poor schmuck who wouldnt do anything about the fact that the board is pretty raped.
Old     (wakewilly)      Join Date: Aug 2001       07-06-2004, 5:59 PM Reply   
I'd make him give your money back....
Old     (malibuboarder75)      Join Date: Jan 2004       07-06-2004, 6:02 PM Reply   
maybe it was used once before the picture was taken and then many times after the picture was taken.
Old     (mr_dumass)      Join Date: Jun 2002       07-06-2004, 6:36 PM Reply   
Well, I'm glad that everyone tends to agree.... That board has been ridden to hell and back. We have boards... 02 Premier Biolite with the Samuri that hardly have any scratches on them at all. What the heck did they do to this thing? What kills me is that Grizzly Sports had one on at the same time that I missed the buy it now by just a couple of seconds.

(Message edited by mr_dumass on July 06, 2004)
Old     (mjfan23)      Join Date: Nov 2003       07-06-2004, 8:04 PM Reply   
Email him tell him you want ur money back in exchange for the board.... See what he says
Old     (colorider)      Join Date: Jun 2001       07-06-2004, 8:09 PM Reply   
Juan, the seller pretty much scammed you. That shipping box in mint compared to some of the ones I have seen from ups. I would notify the buyer that the board is hardly used once and you are very unhappy with the purchase. Make them give you your money back, or at least give you a huge discount on the board you have. A great way to get them to comply is to tell them you will leave negetive feedback with a link to the pictures of the board that was sold as "used once and in excellent condition" The fact that your feedback will contain a link to the pics of the crappy board will make any future buyer very sceptic about buying from this person and hurt their business greatly. There are a lot of sellers of similar items on ebay and it does not take much to have bidders avoid your stuff if you have been picked out as selling crap.
Old    webstertitan            07-06-2004, 8:18 PM Reply   
What an A-hole, e mail the conartist and get your cash back! he rode that thing at least a season, hard...

(Message edited by webstertitan on July 06, 2004)
Old     (mr_dumass)      Join Date: Jun 2002       07-06-2004, 8:20 PM Reply   
Thanks Andrew! Plan on doing just that!

Here's what she had to say when I asked for my money back....
By the way, for those of you who didn't see, her EBay handle is Dirtgirl104

About 6 pm
Tell me what I can do to make you happy. The board only has scratches on
the bottom from racks, being in the boat and putting my board on on the swim
platform. I don't understand why the edge is coming apart but my brother
said to use 2 part epoxy to fix it (however, I never droped it). I don't
think you are getting such a bad deal. I bought this board less than a year
ago for $549 plus tax. I lost almost $250 on the board in just a years
time. This is still a DNA board, it is awesome. I didn't ruin it in any
way. I only sold it cause I want new graphics on my board.

Later this evening.....

I bought it from Paradise so they put their stickers on it, big deal. I
didn't send you a broken board, it was obviosly damaged during shipping and
I don't know why you are saying that it wasn't. I didn't break my board. I
don't know what to tell you.
Old     (mr_dumass)      Join Date: Jun 2002       07-06-2004, 8:24 PM Reply   
I didn't want to mention this.. and I'm sorry, but this board was shipped to me from AirBoom. I suppose she or someone she knows works there.

http://airboom.com/index2.html

(Message edited by mr_dumass on July 06, 2004)
Old    tcboarder            07-06-2004, 8:29 PM Reply   
yea, it definatly wasent the shipping, i had a board from performance and it was hanging outta the box and it was in perfect condition
Old     (mr_dumass)      Join Date: Jun 2002       07-06-2004, 8:36 PM Reply   
What gets me is that it appears that someone already tried to epoxy it... Shipping.. Uhuh... blame it on UPS...

Old     (mr_dumass)      Join Date: Jun 2002       07-06-2004, 8:39 PM Reply   
I asked her if this is the board she sent me... if she's positive...

She responded back with:

I am so positive that I sent you a terrific board. I only wanted new
graphics because Hyperlite came out with a pretty girl graphic board I
wanted. I never dropped or damaged the board. I am sorry if you can't
understand sun damage or a few light scratched from racks, the board or the
swim platform. BUT, it promise you I didn't drop it and I would never sell
you something that was damaged in the first place.

Old     (mr_dumass)      Join Date: Jun 2002       07-06-2004, 8:40 PM Reply   
Makes me now wonder why a girl needs a 140 in the first place... and why the bindings where spaced out all the way... I don't even ride all the way out..
Old     (columbiatch)      Join Date: Oct 2002       07-06-2004, 8:51 PM Reply   
ooooo, write back with that binding spacing comment and see what she has to say. She has to be a freak'n big girl and have the worst board rack in the work to do that kind of damage. Demand your money back and turn her into ebay. It's a scam
Old     (columbiatch)      Join Date: Oct 2002       07-06-2004, 8:53 PM Reply   
Also mention that the pictures in the auction are definately not the same becaue they don't have the sun damage. That's totally misleading regarding the condition of the board and definately agains ebay rules.
Old    ag4ever            07-06-2004, 8:54 PM Reply   
With all the denying being dropped, guess what, it must have been dropped, and that is why she unloaded it.

Good luck, and neg. feedback her.

Tell her you simply want one thing from her - a refund.

I recently bought a tool on e-bay that was not exactly as described, and the seller did me right by giving a refund equal to the missing/damaged parts.

If your seller is not willing to make it right, do me and all other e-bay buyers a favor, and leave detailed neg feedback.

Simply state: item incorectly described and damaged, seller refused to refund money or work with me.

BTW, it looks to be ridden hard at a cable park or on many sliders.
Old     (colorider)      Join Date: Jun 2001       07-06-2004, 10:00 PM Reply   
First off, the cratches are not consistant with the way boards go in a rack. The big ones are front to back. Second, she says it was used once? What did she do, take the board out every day and just watch it sit on the rack? Too many scratches and fading for that. I have boards 2 years old that look better. That big dent in the side has a repair attempt on it. If you look at the items she has sold in the past, she is obviously selling used waterski and wakeboard equipment for somebody. Lots of bindings, boards, and waterskis. Even a wetsuit. Funnier yet, they are all mens sizes. It gets fishier with the fact the shipping was from airboom and she has sold an airboom boardrack. It all points to her selling used stuff for airboom or a local shop. There is no way all of her stuff she has sold is from her own personal use. NEVER. There is also one buyers feedback stating that the product he received was much more "used" then she had advertised. Make sure to bring all this up if she is still hesitant at all to refund your money. And call airboom and ask why it was shipped from there. I would surely demand your money back, and have her pay full refund including shipping. And pay for you to ship it back. If she is so convinced it is a perfect board, then she should have no problem in taking it back and selling it again on ebay. The key to the negetive feedback really hitting her account hard is to link to some pics of it.That way people know you are not just being picky or rude. They can see for themselves what was advertised and what was sent.

(Message edited by colorider on July 06, 2004)

Old     (mr_dumass)      Join Date: Jun 2002       07-07-2004, 5:23 AM Reply   
Here's a response I got yesterday at the office. I didn't have access to it last night. I mentioned to her that someone did a Buy It Now on the new one Grizzly Sports had for $350.... literally while I was logging into Ebay. What's really urkin me is that there are few new ones left. She doesn't understand why I'm pissed because she thinks "I'm not getting such a bad deal." Not a bad deal huh? When a new one was $20 more????

She wrote:

There is no way that is my board, I am so not good enough to slide a board
nor have I even tried. There were only a few scuffs on the board from
having it in the boat (normal wear & tear). I never rode it, it just sat in
the boat because I can only get up in smooth water. If some guy named
grizzly was selling his board brand new for $20 more, I don't know why you bought mine. Shipping must have ruined my board because there is no way mine looked like that. If you really don't want to ride the board you bought from me let me know. I just can't believe it showed up to looking like that. I don't know what to say, I am in shock.

Then she responded with:

I totally don't get how the bottom looks so bad, I never slid it. As for a
split on the side it had to be done during shipping. I don't see any other
way? I never dropped it. Do you want a discount, does the end of the box look damaged? If you send it back, I will have it fixed for you, by brother used to work at a Hyperlite dealer and he fixed boards all the time. I don't know what to say, I don't thrash my stuff and I don't know why it showed up like that!!
Old     (auto)      Join Date: Aug 2002       07-07-2004, 5:24 AM Reply   
Those look like slider scratches, could be wrong. That is terrible condition. My recommendation is alway pay with PAYPAL or Amex. Deal with Grizzly or Wakegirl. I have dealt with some on this board that have been excellent, every now and then you get an ass clown like this. Keep us informed.
Old     (mr_dumass)      Join Date: Jun 2002       07-07-2004, 5:30 AM Reply   
Andrew.... Honestly, I am picky. However, I would have probably have accepted it's condition without saying anything, only because I want a Premier 140 DNA so bad. This board's in piss poor shape though. I agree, there are boards several years old that are in MUCH better condition. Thanks bud!
Old     (mr_dumass)      Join Date: Jun 2002       07-07-2004, 5:32 AM Reply   
Agree'd Mike and the guys at Grizzly are great! Our crew's bought 4 DNA's and several other things from them without any problems once so ever!
Old     (mango)      Join Date: Mar 2004       07-07-2004, 6:34 AM Reply   
Get her brother that works at Hyperlite to ship you a new board for all the hassle this has caused. If she is willing to fix the board then she is admitting she is guilty.
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       07-07-2004, 7:18 AM Reply   
What a scam....
Old     (electricsnow)      Join Date: May 2002       07-07-2004, 8:08 AM Reply   
Am I missing something here, or is she completely changing her story? First, didn't she say that it was her board and that she was just selling it because she wanted some pretty girl graphics. Then in the last two messages she said "there is no way that is my board...I never rode it, I just sat in the boat...."

I just read through the messages (again) and she said she bought it from paradise. So she's full of sh!+. I hope you get your money back. It's a shame when you have people like this on ebay. I've been taken a couple of times, but not with anything like this. Good luck.
Old     (mr_dumass)      Join Date: Jun 2002       07-07-2004, 8:16 AM Reply   
It appears that it had a Paradise Wakeboards of Arizona, an O'Neil and a couple of Mubu stickers on it....
I think I'm being too polite, but I wrote her this email:

OK,

So I just want to verify that you're telling me that you're not willing to take the board back in return for the $330.00 that is not even including the shipping? I'm being left with no choice but to file a claim with Paypal. There are several other people that feel that the damage was done before hand.

The board is significantly not as described. An excellent condition, used once board looks nothing like this. Used once usually does not indicate sun fading of the graphics which is evident because you can see where the stickers were. Several people on both Wakeboarder and Wakeworld don't agree that this is a matter where UPS played a role.

You have till the end of the day. I'm not waiting around for my time to file and claim and leave feedback expires. I'm not sure what Paypal's procedures are, and they've recommended that not even contact you anymore and just file the claim. I'm giving you one more opportunity to settle this matter. I'm sure they'll be contacting you within the week.

Thank you,

Juan
Old     (mmobius2001)      Join Date: Jun 2004       07-07-2004, 8:58 AM Reply   
i sold a 135 Premier DNA board on ebay, i used it for a straight month, about 10-15hrs worth of boarding, and it was in perfect shape, no scratch's or anything. my hyperlite symbol on the bottom was that exact color and everything and it was way brighter than that.

that board was defiently used for a whole year if not more, and dropped a few times, and thrown around to.
Old     (colorider)      Join Date: Jun 2001       07-07-2004, 9:11 AM Reply   
Juan, good luck with with your claim. Claims with paypal can take a LONG time. Having pics and all the emails is a big bonus on your part though. Should speed things up. She is obviously selling a bunch of used gear for somebody. You should ask her about all the wakeboard and waterski gear she sells on ebay. Personal use, I think not.
Old     (mr_dumass)      Join Date: Jun 2002       07-07-2004, 9:53 AM Reply   
I know it will probably take forever with Paypal. I had a guy from Numbskullpro.com that said his friend has a Samuri (02) DNA 140 that he wants to sell. I should be getting more info and pics today, but I wasn't sure about getting a first year DNA. Any thoughts or anyone ever hear anything bad about those 02's having problems?
Old     (mr_dumass)      Join Date: Jun 2002       07-07-2004, 10:05 AM Reply   
WELL HERE WE GOOOOO

All I have been asking is for you to tell me what you want (please stop
threatening me), just send it back and I will give you your money back. I
am very sorry you don't want the board, please wrap it up nicely because I
still really like the board.
Thank you.
Old     (colorider)      Join Date: Jun 2001       07-07-2004, 10:10 AM Reply   
Good job Juan. Now get yourself a nice board, send her P>O>S back and have fun!!!
Old     (mr_dumass)      Join Date: Jun 2002       07-07-2004, 10:31 AM Reply   
That's the problem... there are little to no 03 Premier DNA 140's left... I suppose I'll keep my ear to the ground.
Old     (mango)      Join Date: Mar 2004       07-07-2004, 10:37 AM Reply   
im sure you could find a 2003 around cause its a popular board, keep checking ebay and towards the end of the season or wait for next years premier,
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       07-07-2004, 10:45 AM Reply   
Juan, Does it have to be a DNA? What about an 04 Era? It's the same board.
Old     (mr_dumass)      Join Date: Jun 2002       07-07-2004, 10:47 AM Reply   
Hmm, I already ride an 02 Samuri Premier 140. My old ass knees can't quite some of these landings. I rode a TFD 142 of my friend's... and love it. I'm waaaaay more at home on the Premier though.
Old     (ferrarispider95)      Join Date: Mar 2002       07-07-2004, 11:06 AM Reply   
I have the 04 141 DNA if you are interested and I can guarantee you wont be disappointed.

Thanks
Old     (aaronlee13)      Join Date: Jul 2001       07-07-2004, 11:20 AM Reply   
sounds like a happy ending!
Old    grizzle            07-07-2004, 11:22 AM Reply   
Just call Grizzly Sports, and tell them that you don't have time to mess around with bidding on e-bay... that's what I did, and they sold me an 03 Belmont DNA (1st quality) for $290 (that was last September too)! If they are still selling on e-bay then I'm sure they have some premiers left !
Old     (mr_dumass)      Join Date: Jun 2002       07-07-2004, 11:45 AM Reply   
Clay, That Premier was actually their last DNA 140. It's kind of a bummer.

What's everyone's opinion on getting my money back? I think she wants to send me a check when she receives the board... I don't see this being a happy ending if I do this. It's probably not going to be over even after I do send it back. I'm going to Instapak (foam) it in there, but somehow I still see her blaming me for damaging it...
Old     (wakeguru)      Join Date: Feb 2003       07-07-2004, 11:53 AM Reply   
Yeah, obviously she can't be trusted. Can you send it COD?

It sounds like she read this thread and had a change of heart. The wakeboarding community is pretty small and with the internet it's even smaller. Take notes, scammers!
Old     (colorider)      Join Date: Jun 2001       07-07-2004, 12:33 PM Reply   
Also call wileyski, they can probably hook you up.
Old     (mr_dumass)      Join Date: Jun 2002       07-07-2004, 3:45 PM Reply   
Here's more sad news for wawakechic from the other site:

Wawakechic wrote:

Ah damn, I just bought a 131 Belmont DNA from her last night. I've already paid, do I just wait for it to show up and hope it's in decent shape? With all the positive feedback, I am thoroughly confused now since she's obviosly full of crap. Arrrgh, I'm pissed now.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=47363&item=3686081 889&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

I really feel for her. I'm sure she doesn't even know what to think right now. This is what she asked her:

Mr. Dumass, She does claim the 131 was hers too.

I asked:
"Has this board over been used on sliders? Is there any damage to it
at all? "

Her reply:
"I took it to the OWC (cable park in Florida) once and slide on a PVC
box, but it didn't do any damage, there are no cuts or slices in the bottom
because it was a smooth slide. "
Old     (mr_dumass)      Join Date: Jun 2002       07-07-2004, 3:46 PM Reply   
For a chick that can only get up in smooth water to be hitting sliders... all I have to say is WOW!! From a 131 to a 140.. Hmmmm????
Old     (mr_dumass)      Join Date: Jun 2002       07-07-2004, 6:10 PM Reply   
What you guys think about this latest development?

You really don't have to take pics, you have gone
through enough trouble. If you want the wakeboard for $200 (where I started
the bidding) let me know. I was just trying to see if you wanted a discount on the board. You could list it on ebay and make a killing on the board if you want it for $200 (I will give you $130) if you want to do it that way.
Let me know
Old     (mr_dumass)      Join Date: Jun 2002       07-07-2004, 8:10 PM Reply   
She gave me a refund!!!

I want to let everyone know that I just received my money back from her. I'm going to pack it up tomorrow, and send it back to her.

Stay tuned for packing pictures! Guess we'll see what happens with the other situation... Hope it all turns out well. I have to give her props on her continous communication though..... She responded to me EACH AND EVERY TIME I emailed her. She never once ignored me.

Thank you Tamera!

Also, thanks again everyone who provided me with thier honest opinions!
I really appreciate it!
Old     (colorider)      Join Date: Jun 2001       07-07-2004, 8:11 PM Reply   
Yea, you could sell it on ebay and make a killing. "For sale, dented, scratched, faded wakebaord" That will sell well.
Old     (wakesk8wannabe)      Join Date: Oct 2003       07-07-2004, 10:36 PM Reply   
good for you!
Old     (teamvaldez)      Join Date: Apr 2003       07-08-2004, 12:27 AM Reply   
Wakeworld, I know Tamera personally and I will TOTALLY vouch for her integrity. I had to get home from work to post this, and voila, it is already been refunded. There is NO doubt in my mind that she would make this good. I cannot explain the damage of the board but something unexplainable happened.
When I was reading this post, I was getting peeved like everybody else. I emailed Juan to find out more about Tamera. (I just know her as a pet name, not so much her legal name) I was going to get to the bottom of it... being from Canyon Lake. When my husband called me at work to let me know who it was,I knew that there was some mistake. I would stake my life on this girl. So please stop the and let's remember that there are two sides to every situation.
Juan, I am glad that this whole thing worked out for you. thanks for responding to my email right away.
Old     (bwood)      Join Date: Jul 2003       07-08-2004, 2:53 AM Reply   
Juan I might be selling my 03 140 DNA and it's in good shape. I'm going to demo a new premier and will let you know.
Old     (mango)      Join Date: Mar 2004       07-08-2004, 6:40 AM Reply   
She must of seen this thread and got scared. Hopefully she doesn't try to resell the board.
Old     (wakeguru)      Join Date: Feb 2003       07-08-2004, 6:45 AM Reply   
I'm sorry Valdez, but the girl clearly mis-represented the condition of the board and then squirmed around the truth..."something unexplainable happened" - yeah, and root beer comes in a bud light bottle.
I hate it when people can't just admit they were wrong. And no, I'm not perfect - but let's not make excuses. Happy boarding.
Old     (teamvaldez)      Join Date: Apr 2003       07-08-2004, 9:06 AM Reply   
David, ROFL!!!! I choked on my rootbeer on that one!!

The truth will come out,for sure, but like I said, I know this girl and who is in her inner circle. I trust her completely.

Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       07-08-2004, 9:18 AM Reply   
valdez, you know i respect you and all, but...

quote:

I cannot explain the damage of the board but something unexplainable happened.

yeah, the board was ridden many, MANY times. a board doesn't get scratched, nor faded like that on one use.

yes, it's cool she's refunding the money....as she should since she tried to rip him off in the first place.
Old    wawakechic            07-08-2004, 9:23 AM Reply   
Well Tami, since we know you are watching this thread, please explain to us what happened. You clearly mis-represented this board and then lied about it. Although TeamValdez will vouch for you, there still seems to be something wrong here. Obviously the board Juan received was not the one listed in the ebay description.

So ... what's the real story Tami?
Old    wawakechic            07-08-2004, 9:26 AM Reply   
Tami,

Since we know you are watching this thread, please explain to us what happened. You clearly mis-represented this board and then lied about it. Although TeamValdez will vouch for you, there still seems to be something wrong here. Obviously the board Juan received was not the one listed in the ebay description. That's great that you returned Juan's money, but you also may want to try to redeem yourself here.

So ... what's the real story Tami?
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       07-08-2004, 9:26 AM Reply   

quote:

You clearly mis-represented this board and then lied about it.

bingo!
Old     (mr_dumass)      Join Date: Jun 2002       07-08-2004, 9:53 AM Reply   
Yes, I'm sad I don't have a Premier DNA to ride this weekend, but I'm sure I'll get over it. I'm interested in seeing how your belmont comes out Wawakechic. For those of you who didn't read... Andrea just bought a Belmont 131 DNA from Tammi.

Honestly everyone, the fading wasn't the problem. It's actually given the board a character of it's own. I'm probably going to do the same to mine when I get it, then remove the stickers after about a season or so. My problem lied in the condition of the edge.

(Message edited by mr. dumass on July 08, 2004)
Old     (mr_dumass)      Join Date: Jun 2002       07-08-2004, 9:58 AM Reply   
Umali
What board was that you recommended I try?

(Message edited by mr. dumass on July 08, 2004)
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       07-08-2004, 10:06 AM Reply   
i wish i could tell you here.

email me, and i'll give you all the details.
Old     (kristian)      Join Date: Nov 2002       07-08-2004, 10:07 AM Reply   
It might of been the Blindside Blade and DoubleUp Nelson. I think I heard Joe say something about those boards or something
Old     (aaronlee13)      Join Date: Jul 2001       07-08-2004, 10:25 AM Reply   
i heard you can get a deal on those boards... not sure who to contact
Old     (mango)      Join Date: Mar 2004       07-08-2004, 10:39 AM Reply   
get the Double Up Nelson and you will be nailing double ups in no time!
Old     (mishaplr)      Join Date: Apr 2002       07-09-2004, 11:09 AM Reply   
Who cares if she sells damage goods, I heard she is hot!!!

Old     (phantom5815)      Join Date: Jul 2002       07-11-2004, 5:56 AM Reply   
lenny (mishaplr).....It's people like you, who give your gender a bad name.
Old     (mr_dumass)      Join Date: Jun 2002       07-11-2004, 4:35 PM Reply   
Uhhh, OK, In that case Lenny.... She has a Premier DNA that she can sell you for $330 bucks..... and Maybe, Just MAYBE, if you ask her out... she'll say yes.
Old     (gitair77)      Join Date: Sep 2001       07-11-2004, 9:24 PM Reply   
Is she really trying to sell an 03 temmet?????
Old     (gitair77)      Join Date: Sep 2001       07-11-2004, 9:26 PM Reply   
"HYPERLITE 2003 BELMONT 131 DNA GREAT CONDITION TEMET"
Is she really trying to sell this as a temet?
Old     (phantom5815)      Join Date: Jul 2002       07-12-2004, 3:48 AM Reply   
Read it again Jib
Old     (gitair77)      Join Date: Sep 2001       07-12-2004, 6:25 AM Reply   
I am refering to this add.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=47363&item=3686081 889&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW
Old     (mishaplr)      Join Date: Apr 2002       07-12-2004, 1:37 PM Reply   
You people don't know how to take a joke. I am friends with Tami and Juan I do feel bad for you, but I heard that she refunded you. To the other overly sensitive people on here it was a Joke. She is hot though, but not an excuse and trust me everyone who knows her has given her a rash of crap over it. Didn't mean to offend anyone's delicate sensibilities.