Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through September 06, 2005

Old     (lukeduke95)      Join Date: May 2002       07-22-2005, 6:04 PM Reply   
Anyone going to this?

I know Grant went two years back? Worth going to again?

Anyone else going up?

info-
http://www.correctcraft.com/event02.htm
Old     (peter_c)      Join Date: Sep 2001       07-22-2005, 9:46 PM Reply   
I know nothing about it, but imagine it would be a great place for someone in the stereo business to be, along with as many of their customers/buddies boats as possible. WINNING the stereo competition could draw in a lot of future work :-)
Old     (breakz77)      Join Date: Mar 2003       07-24-2005, 4:57 PM Reply   
Yea I'll be there. Not sure if I'm going to bring my boat though. I was thinking about it, even though I wouldn't win anything but just for fun and to get some more boats out there.

www.boarders-paradise.com
mdavis@boarders-paradise.com
Old     (timber)      Join Date: May 2004       07-24-2005, 7:15 PM Reply   
I might check it out if I have the day off.
Old     (jose_cuervo)      Join Date: Nov 2004       07-24-2005, 8:03 PM Reply   
I'll be there, but without the Boat. Its going to be one of those relaxed, 'family outing' day. Hoping to see the new Super Air 220 and of course meet other Nautiquers.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       07-25-2005, 9:20 AM Reply   
I went last year it was ok. Im going to find out more before I decide to go or not. Last year it was kind of boring. We brought the boat up parked it in the lot and then stood around. Everyone seemed to get to the Reunion they parked their boat. Then they went to the big tent that they had assembled got the Marine World tickets they provided and then took off. We didnt meet two many people. Nobody was standing around in the parking lot so talking to anyone about their boat was not a option. And I wasnt going to look in and around someones boat with out them there.
I guess if we got there early and kicked it by our boat people would come by. But the way it was set up last year people seemd to get there and park the boat and then go directly into the park. Everyone brings the kids and for kids standing in a parking lot watching Dad talk about boats to other boat owners, Is no fun. Especially when you can see and hear the roller costers zooming by. The family wants to go into the park not hang out in a parking lott.

Nautique put alot of effort into the event and I want to support them, Last year It was on a Hot day and standing in long line's for the rides didnt seem as fun as taking off and going to Lake Berreyessa, 40 min away So after getting into the park we looked around saw the ski show and then took off. We went to the lake and had a great day.

IMO its a great event but to pack your boat up and haul it over there just to go into Marine World is a joke, no wonder why people are comming with out their boat. That makes sence.

Im for sure going to the Owners "Un-Offical" Nautique reunion at Naciemento, the week after Boardstock.

Old     (socalwakepunk)      Join Date: Dec 2002       07-25-2005, 4:35 PM Reply   
Got my invite yesterday. Did a little work on the burb, might have had a shot at the nice rig award, gonna hafta pass on this one.

Grant - What weekend at Naci??? Just might have to road trip...
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       07-25-2005, 4:52 PM Reply   
(Jeff) http://www.planetnautique.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=2389&post days=0&postorder=asc&start=0
Old     (breakz77)      Join Date: Mar 2003       07-25-2005, 7:16 PM Reply   
Jeff - You should definatly roll out to Naci. It looks like it's going to be a pretty big event.

As for the Vallejo meet I just found out that we're having a huge demo sale at my store that day so unfortantly I'm not going to be able to make it. Hope all of you have fun and enjoy looking at what boats do show up out there!