Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old    sperbet            10-18-2010, 9:40 AM Reply   
My only satisfaction from this football season......the 9ers are no longer the most disappointing team in the NFL. That honorable distinction goes to the Dallas Cowboys....
Old     (dlamont)      Join Date: Apr 2003       10-18-2010, 12:30 PM Reply   
Beast Mode!!! Watching Marshawn Lynch run is nice change from Jones and Alexander the past few years. Yeah, the NFC West looked pretty weak yesterday beating the Chargers and Bears soundly.
I really hope Dallas wins a few games this year. It's not as much fun to root against them when they are totally out of it.
Old     (sidekicknicholas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       10-18-2010, 12:59 PM Reply   
so...with the 9ers getting their first win.... any chance of them making the playoffs like their owner claimed would hapen?
Old     (polarbill)      Join Date: Jun 2003       10-18-2010, 1:08 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dlamont View Post
Beast Mode!!! Watching Marshawn Lynch run is nice change from Jones and Alexander the past few years. Yeah, the NFC West looked pretty weak yesterday beating the Chargers and Bears soundly.
I really hope Dallas wins a few games this year. It's not as much fun to root against them when they are totally out of it.
Darren, I agree 100%. He makes his cut and goes. I love how the announcers kept saying "beast mode". Too bad they were completely clueless. They said that Chicago should be able to overpower Seattle's Dline because Seattle's dline isn't very big. Seattle's starting dline yesterday averages 305 pounds according to ESPN listed weights. That has to be the biggest in the NFL. They have a friggen D tackle playing end for gods sake.

Okung played great as well. He pretty much neutralized one of the best D-ends in football.

Winning a big game on the road is something Seattle hasn't done very much recently. If they can build on this win and the defense keeps shutting down the run they are going to win this division.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       10-18-2010, 2:16 PM Reply   
Man what a great game!

It was so awesome to see lynch smash for every yard, even when he was jsut getting back to the line of scrimmage! His running complimented Forsett perfectly and allowed him to tear it up too. Okung, played out of his head. I've seen Peppers play a couple games this year and he's tore his guy up but not yesterday. Loved, loved, loved it!

I'm also liking the parody in the NFC.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       10-18-2010, 10:02 PM Reply   
"I decided to take the Jaguars tonight. I figure if Jeremy say's the Titans will win this week they're bound to lose."

You effed that one up, I hope you didn't bet the house. The Titans didn't win, they flat out dominated.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       10-19-2010, 6:09 AM Reply   
Looky there... the fair weather smack talker pipes up when things go his way. Odd you'd been absent the past few days???

I bet five bucks on the game but no big deal considering what made on my Hawks game.

Jags looked aweful. Titan's D looked brutally dominant.
Old     (wakeboardern1)      Join Date: Aug 2007       10-19-2010, 6:19 AM Reply   
So the fins can't seem to win a division game at home... But they sure can show those northern teams how to play ball! Hopefully next week will be a good game against the steelers and their... morally questionable QB. =P

Flame-proof suit is on. Muahahahahahaha. Time to get those Pittsburgh fans riled up.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       10-19-2010, 7:46 AM Reply   
Fair weather fan? I have been a fan since the move from Houston. The Hawks surprised me with their win over the Bears.

Hopefully VY's injury isn't too bad, but KC looked pretty good. You just never know with that cat. The D is looking pretty solid.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       10-23-2010, 9:32 AM Reply   
No picks this week Cliff?

Come on man, I got to get my bets placed.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       10-23-2010, 9:37 AM Reply   
Been busy the past couple days but wanted to get my pics in for the week.

Seattle eats the Cards for an easy win.

Rams fall to Tampa.

Niners lose to Panthers.

My boys will back on top of the division and rollin baby!
Old     (misteve)      Join Date: Aug 2007       10-23-2010, 10:34 AM Reply   
Tomorrow's game is going to be a "Welcome to the NFL Rook!" kind of game for Max Hall. First career road start... at Qwest field in the wind and rain, the D is licking their chops.....
Old     (sidekicknicholas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       10-23-2010, 12:01 PM Reply   
No way the 9ers lose to the Panthers.

Packers v. Vikes --- I think Favre will finally show up.... I'll be there blackout drunk in a shiney new "4" Vikes jersey
Old     (dlamont)      Join Date: Apr 2003       10-23-2010, 12:27 PM Reply   
Cliff, please don't say "easy win" that makes me very nervous.

Can't wait to see how many yards "Beast Mode" has this week!!
Old     (rt360)      Join Date: Mar 2010       10-23-2010, 6:35 PM Reply   
i think rams and 49ers will win . seattle should beat cards. upset of the week miami beats the steelers by grounding it out on the legs of brown and williams.game of the week green bay/minnesota or ny giants/dallas. which sleeping giant will come alive this week?we will know soon.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       10-24-2010, 7:12 AM Reply   
Tennessee beats Philly in a tough defensive struggle.

SF manhandles Carolina.

Vikings get by the Packers, (on last second Favre heroics?)
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       10-24-2010, 11:23 AM Reply   
Dang!

Miami is putting up a fight! Best's touchdown was pretty impressive.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       10-24-2010, 1:46 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake77 View Post
No picks this week Cliff?

Come on man, I got to get my bets placed.
Looks like it's gonna be a quiet day on the boards for you there little buddy.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       10-24-2010, 4:19 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by seattle View Post
Been busy the past couple days but wanted to get my pics in for the week.

Seattle eats the Cards for an easy win. - Yup

Rams fall to Tampa. - Yup

Niners lose to Panthers. - Yup

My boys will back on top of the division and rollin baby - Yup!
There, that looks about right.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       10-24-2010, 6:20 PM Reply   
You got me on the 9ers. I thought they were a good team just getting bad breaks, but man they suck pretty bad. Singletary seems like a good guy, but he is almost 99% sure gone.

But the Titans are looking good. 3-0 against the NFC East this season. 12-0 against the NFC in our last 12 games. Britt killed the Eagles.

Happy to see that POS McDaniels getting it handed to him and the Broncos today. 31-0 in the 1st Quarter.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       10-25-2010, 8:26 AM Reply   
Another great game by Favre. The Vikings have too many weapons to keep letting that guy lose them games.

Maybe he is color blind or just forgot he wasn't a Packer anymore. He was consistently completing passes, to the wrong team. Congratulations Favre, you are officially a bum.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       10-25-2010, 9:23 AM Reply   
steelers stole one . the ref was from pittsburgh? imagine that , couldn't tell it on that call.he called it a touchdown even though he had clearly fumbled. then he says he can't tell who recovered the ball. definately pittsburgh beer goggles on on that play.so a miami guy comes out of the pile with the ball after you see 2 miami guys fall on it and he can't tell who had posession of the ball. COME ON MAN! you know that will be on the monday night show. COME ON MAN! ARE YOU BLIND OR JUST THAT BIASED.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       10-25-2010, 9:55 AM Reply   
Steelers getting questionable calls in a close game... GET OUT... SHOCKING!

Sore subject for me.
Old     (wakeworld)      Join Date: Jan 1997       10-25-2010, 11:03 AM Reply   
Not sure how the Rams manage to lose to teams that they should beat and beat teams they should lose to. I guess it has to do with playing up or down to the level of your opponent. Such a disappointing loss in the last 10 seconds!!
Old     (wakeboardern1)      Join Date: Aug 2007       10-25-2010, 3:09 PM Reply   
Grrr. Steelers... Terrible terrible terrible argh. Damn that ref!
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       10-26-2010, 5:45 AM Reply   
Turn out the lights the party is over!

Good night, see ya next year Dallas!
Old     (pierce_bronkite)      Join Date: Jul 2003       10-26-2010, 6:59 AM Reply   
It's a painful day to be a Cowboys fan today. They are done for the season.
Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       10-26-2010, 7:38 AM Reply   
Really, how long is Jerry Jones going to just stubborn out the fact that Phillips is not a good head coach?
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       10-26-2010, 9:14 AM Reply   
my fear is that Jerry will blame future loses on Romo being out. He might then give the coaches another "pass".

bring on a football guy for a general manager, new coaches, and start holding people accountable for poor play!

go Rangers!
Old     (csaidler)      Join Date: Aug 2010       10-26-2010, 9:19 AM Reply   
Fire jerry jones!!!!!!
Old     (Meert)      Join Date: Mar 2010       10-26-2010, 11:00 AM Reply   
At least the Rangers are still alive and you are hosting the SB. Now that Romo is out you can blame this season on that.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       10-26-2010, 11:10 AM Reply   
the season isn't over. jon kitna is a capable quarterback ,he led dallas to 2 touchdowns and should have been 3, it's just ashame they didn't have a pocket ref like the steelers. if they did they would have won easily.i agree the defense let dallas down, but when you score 35 points you should win.don't worry dallas fans they will win next week.i wonder if the pittsburgh ref has a plane ticket to new orleans? airport security,stop that man, don't let him board that plane to new orleans.LOL
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       10-26-2010, 11:12 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by mendo247 View Post
Bummed we can't have a bet this year Cliff. Maybe we'll be able to have a bet in the playoffs lol
How ya doing Coop?
Old     (pierce_bronkite)      Join Date: Jul 2003       10-26-2010, 11:19 AM Reply   
I do think that the Cowboys need to make some serious changes now, not for this season but for next. Firing Wade Phillips is not going to happen unfortunately, I don't believe that is Jerry Jones's style.

As one of my friends said to me, it would be best if the Cowboys keep loosing. Then that way it would give them a top draft pick next year! LOL.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       10-26-2010, 11:26 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwb4me View Post
they must have some really good drugs on the left coast. ! LOL
"the season isn't over. jon kitna is a capable quarterback ,he led dallas to 2 touchdowns and should have been 3, it's just ashame they didn't have a pocket ref like the steelers. if they did they would have won easily.i agree the defense let dallas down, but when you score 35 points you should win.don't worry dallas fans they will win next week.i wonder if the pittsburgh ref has a plane ticket to new orleans? airport security,stop that man, don't let him board that plane to new orleans.LOL"

It's becoming pretty obvious whos on drugs now. You're putting the remainder of Dallas's season on the shoulders of Kitna???: I do find it ironically delicious that Your boys are depending on our native son though.rolleyes:
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       10-26-2010, 11:38 AM Reply   
THE SEASON IS STILL YOUNG.as we have already seen anything can happen.don't count your chickens yet.
Old     (pierce_bronkite)      Join Date: Jul 2003       10-26-2010, 11:50 AM Reply   
Quote:
THE SEASON IS STILL YOUNG.as we have already seen anything can happen.don't count your chickens yet.
I'm a Cowboys fan will or lose but you have to be realistic. Kitna is not going to carry this team through the difficult schedule they have ahead of them. Hell, they couldn't get it together when Romo was playing. They still have a lot of issues they need to work on. Sure they got the penalties and turnover issues worked out but then the rest of the team fell apart (Defense, cant get a single 3rd down completion, etc) Unfortunately I think the Cowboys will have a 5-11 dismal season.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       10-26-2010, 12:32 PM Reply   
i prefer to look at the glass as half full. also any of the problems they have can be fixed . they have enough talent to get the job done if the defense plays like they are capable of playing.if you don't believe me just ask any coach of a team they have to play even tom coughlin. he was sweating it out at the end.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       10-26-2010, 1:40 PM Reply   
I think the Cowboys suck worse than the 49ers.
Old     (dlamont)      Join Date: Apr 2003       10-26-2010, 2:17 PM Reply   
The Hawks have as many wins as the Cowboys, Vikes, and 49ers combined!! It is truely a beautiful thing.
Up next Raider Nation!
Old     (mjfan23)      Join Date: Nov 2003       10-26-2010, 2:20 PM Reply   
The cowgirls are in great shape. They have happy feet john kitna to lead them to the promise land.
Old     (ttrigo)      Join Date: Dec 2004       10-26-2010, 4:53 PM Reply   
ok, I officially think that the cowboys will not be playing in the super bowl this season. my guy tells me that their season could be lost at this point.
Old     (sidekicknicholas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       10-26-2010, 5:46 PM Reply   
Quote:
I think the Cowboys suck worse than the 49ers.
Agreed.
The 9ers record sucks, but 4 of the loses came on field goals under 2 minutes... just a matter of wind or a shank and they could have 5 wins.... seattle was the only team that truely "BEAT" them
Old     (iridelow1998)      Join Date: Jun 2006       10-26-2010, 6:27 PM Reply   
As a diehard Cowboy fan I will say that the only thing that Romos injury did was get Wade Phillips through the end of the season. Jerry Jones wants to win and he is not known for his loyalty. Regardless of what he says now, I would be extremely surprised to see Wade Phillips back for the 2011 season. Everybody professed love for T.O. then suddenly he was released because he didn't fit into the "scheme" moving forward.

The Cowboys have self destructed this season as a result of a lack of leadership. That goes from the top all the way to the bottom. No team will be successful with passive players lead by a passive coach. I don't have a problem with Wades coaching style but when you have a coach that style then you need leaders on the field which we have neither. When they released T.O. a year and a half ago the reason was given as making way for Romo to be the leader. I haven't seen desire in Romo to be the leader of the team since he became the starting qb.

Romo was and has been a very good quarterback but he has never demonstrated his ability to be the leader of the team. They either need an informal leader like a Philip Rivers, Tom Brady, Ochocinco, Donald Driver, Roddy White, Steve Smith or a dominant coach like Shanahan, Singletary, Bellichick, etc. When somebody makes a bad play such as rookie missing a block that puts your star qb on the sidelines for 2 months why isn't anybody jumping in his a** on the sideline?

Discipline is a means to correct behavior. If there is no discipline what is the motivation to correct the behavior?
Old     (rt360)      Join Date: Mar 2010       10-26-2010, 6:44 PM Reply   
the only team to beat the cowboys so far is the dallas cowboys. as for san francisco 49ers i didn't see all their games but i would suspect it's similar. look at where the cowboys rank in total offense and total defense. then compare your team. other than the win/loss record the cowboys probable have your team beat.like i said above the only team to beat the cowboys is themselves.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       10-26-2010, 7:10 PM Reply   
I don't know about the "total offense and defense", but my Titans beat them 34-27.
Old     (rt360)      Join Date: Mar 2010       10-26-2010, 7:42 PM Reply   
7 points is a win . what the raiders did to the broncos is a BEATING WITHOUT MERCY!
Old     (ttrigo)      Join Date: Dec 2004       10-26-2010, 9:32 PM Reply   
Nick - agreed 100%. although, I dont see Wade hanging around for the end of the season. I see Garrett taking over by week 10, and Jerry going hard after Cowher. I would also not be surprised to see Pittsburgh dump Rothlesberger in the offseason, or make a trade with the cowboys for him. as much as I was big on Romo in previous years, he just does not seem to have the leadership gene in him that is needed in a qb.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       10-27-2010, 5:30 AM Reply   
^I don't know, if Ben gets dumped, I know another team in desperate need of a QB (probably more desperate than Dallas, and no, not Arizona)...Minnesota.

Dallas has become the Dodgers of the NFL. Big payroll, tons of talent, can't piece it together on the field.
Old     (Meert)      Join Date: Mar 2010       10-27-2010, 8:50 AM Reply   
If PItt was going to dump Ben that would have happened prior to this season and the draft. Romo just does not have the "it" factor. He's a good qb, not someone that will take a team on his back to a SB.
Old     (ttrigo)      Join Date: Dec 2004       10-27-2010, 12:14 PM Reply   
"Dallas has become the Dodgers of the NFL. Big payroll, tons of talent, can't piece it together on the field."
since I love the cowboys and hate the dodgers, I will kindly disagree with you there. they are more like the Mets. at least the cowboys owner is trying to piece together a winner.
Old     (dlamont)      Join Date: Apr 2003       10-27-2010, 4:59 PM Reply   
Big Ben and Cowher to the Cowboys! Bahahaha!! I didn't know the Cowboys wanted to be the Steelers so bad. Weren't they rivals?
Old     (ttrigo)      Join Date: Dec 2004       10-28-2010, 1:36 PM Reply   
"Weren't they rivals?"

maybe in like the 70's when they were both going to the SB regularly.

another option for the head coaching position (which would be awesome by the way) is Jon Gruden. Cowher or Gruden, it does not matter. the cowboys need a fiery coach to be their leader, since no players will step up to the responsibility.
Old     (Meert)      Join Date: Mar 2010       10-28-2010, 1:52 PM Reply   
I'm not sure how many more years Gruden is getting paid by Tampa but the offer would have to be big to get him to give up 2 paychecks for one.
Old     (ttrigo)      Join Date: Dec 2004       10-28-2010, 6:35 PM Reply   
pretty sure that Jerry would fork out enough to make it worth his while.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       10-29-2010, 10:30 AM Reply   
Pics for this weekend.

Hawks over Raiders.
Close but we win with our defense.

Cards over Tampa.
Cards will dominate if they play Anderson over Hall. Even if they start Hall they'll probably win.

St Louis over Carolina.
Carolina won't be able to hang in St Louis.

San Fran over Denver.
Even though San Fran sucks Denver is still reeling from their beat down last week. If San Fran is going to win another game this is the perfect opportunity to do it at home against a team that has zero confidence.

I'm hoping I miss on the picks for the other teams this weekend so Seattle can extend their lead. I just don't think anyone in our division is going to lose their games.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       10-29-2010, 11:57 AM Reply   
Hawks over Raiders, we have to good of a run stopping defense and they relyed on that heavily in there last win. Their run defense is very poor and the Hawks has jumped up over 40 yards per game with Lynch in there. Look for it to go even higher this week.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       10-31-2010, 2:44 PM Reply   
"the season isn't over."

Dallas is dead, or are you going to hold out hope until they're 1-15? Hell, the girls are 0-4 at home this season, so even if they miraculously make it to the SB, they are almost guaranteed to lose.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       10-31-2010, 5:52 PM Reply   
Good lord that was painful to watch!

We had better pull our heads out quick if we're to stand a chance against the Giants.

Only positive thing goin this week was the Cards loss.
Old     (rt360)      Join Date: Mar 2010       10-31-2010, 8:42 PM Reply   
STEELERS LOSE!!!!SEAHAWKS LOSE I MEAN GET SPANKED!!! TITANS LOSE!!!!SKINS CHOKE!!!!!the saints were playing with both starting running backs and both starting cornerbacks out but DOMINATED the steelers in every faze of the game. big ben got raped. the raiders OWNED the hawks.the seattle seahawks cheerleaders could have done better than the hawks. san diego was just too much for the titans and vince young he got BOOTED.favre took it on the chin from the patriots.RAMS WIN!congrats dave.LIONS beat the skins three years in a row and three different coaches.packers blank the jets. dallas loses again their defense sucks they couldn't even tackle the jags cheerleaders.but most of all the steelers played a team the browns beat easily ,but it was the steelers who were BEATEN EASILY.
Old     (rt360)      Join Date: Mar 2010       10-31-2010, 8:50 PM Reply   
DID I MENTION EVERY TIME THE STEELERS PLAY A WINNING TEAM and don't remember to bring their POCKET REFEREE.THEY LOSE!
Old     (wakereviews)      Join Date: Sep 2006       11-01-2010, 5:56 AM Reply   
No mention of the Chiefs O/T win against the hapless Bills?
Old     (csaidler)      Join Date: Aug 2010       11-01-2010, 6:26 AM Reply   
Weather advisory: Tornado's spotted in the Dallas/Fort Worth metro-plex; all residents without shelter are advised to head to Texas Stadium. It has been guaranteed as the least likely location for a Touchdown.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-01-2010, 7:18 AM Reply   
no mention of the bills. they didn't circle the wagons. i think one of the wheels fell off.but the RAIDERS were able to DOMINATE this weekend. who did they play? oh the squeaks, they have been demoted from the squawks. i don't even know if 3 points counts as a squeak.but i will give them the benefit of the doubt.
Old     (Meert)      Join Date: Mar 2010       11-01-2010, 8:47 AM Reply   
Really 1-6 and your still talking?
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-01-2010, 9:26 AM Reply   
Really 0 for against winning teams [without the pocket ref] and your still talking? HELLO it's a SMACK TALKING thread. now stop CRYING put down your pacifier and blanket and be a MAN.
Old     (Meert)      Join Date: Mar 2010       11-01-2010, 9:39 AM Reply   
Atlanta, Tampa, Tennessee, Miami all winning records. Stick to 1-6 Big MAN! Where is the crying we got beat, you guys just suck. 0-4 at home. Keep up the good work.
Old     (pierce_bronkite)      Join Date: Jul 2003       11-01-2010, 12:19 PM Reply   
Wow. Looks like Moss and the Vikings have parted ways. Sad to see a player with so much talent act like the way he does.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       11-01-2010, 1:05 PM Reply   
^It's not a good situation in Minnesota right now. The Vikings put all of their hopes on a player that should have retired (or should I say, should have stayed retired) 3 years ago. Moss still has game and will make some team happy. With Britt's injury looking pretty bad, we might need him in Nashville.
Old     (ponder86)      Join Date: Mar 2008       11-02-2010, 10:06 AM Reply   
Yeah, so anyone have an idea where Moss might end up?

Looks as if the 49ers need to stick with Troy Smith by watching his performance.

And look at the Raiders climbing that AFC West division
Old     (wakeworld)      Join Date: Jan 1997       11-02-2010, 10:26 AM Reply   
I'm wondering if it would be good for my Rammies to take him. Moss is weird in that it seems that he can really be motivated by the right coach, but if he's in a bad situation, he's like poison. The Rams have lost their two top receivers already this season. They got a good crew of youngsters, but they could use some veteran leadership and these kids could probably learn a lot from Moss. The other benefit is that they are going into their bye week, so they would have two weeks to work him into the offense. It certainly wouldn't hurt to give Sam Bradford another target!!
Old     (mjfan23)      Join Date: Nov 2003       11-02-2010, 10:56 AM Reply   
Randy will join the Bengals so they can continue to go down in a blaze of glory.
Old     (ttrigo)      Join Date: Dec 2004       11-02-2010, 1:03 PM Reply   
I have a hard time seeing Randy Moss as someone to look to for "veteran leadership". the guy is a trainwreck. on the field he is only happy when he gets 10 catches a game, and off the field he cant keep his mouth shut. taking plays off on the field is no way to teach the youngsters the right way to play the game. arguably the most talented wide receiver this game has ever seen. its too bad his ego prevents him for actually fulfilling his potential.
I hope he goes back to the raiders, so he can destroy their season, just as they are makling a run at a decent season.

"Randy will join the Bengals so they can continue to go down in a blaze of glory."
I dont think he has been arrested enough. they already have too many "token" mouthpieces. they need a couple more guys with rap sheets to fill out their lineup.
Old     (rt360)      Join Date: Mar 2010       11-02-2010, 6:23 PM Reply   
i heard the colts are interested. payton might throw it to him enough to keep him happy.i wonder if he can take up the slack for dallas clark?
Old     (rt360)      Join Date: Mar 2010       11-03-2010, 1:25 PM Reply   
randy moss goes to the titans congrats jeremy.shawn merriman goes to the bills it should help.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       11-03-2010, 5:50 PM Reply   
^Just read the news. Hopefully, he is a good fit. If not Fisher will be in his ass.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       11-04-2010, 6:43 AM Reply   
Aint lookin good for my Hawks this week.

I'm gonna pray we beat the Giants this week but with all the injuries I'm not very optimistic.

Rams - bye

Cards lose in Minnesota

Niners - bye

Jeremy,

Your team is rolling. Adding Moss to the equation is like asking for cancer.
Old     (wakereviews)      Join Date: Sep 2006       11-04-2010, 8:52 AM Reply   
Can't wait for my Chiefs to beat your Hawks Cliff so I have some smack to talk against all your NFC'ers here.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       11-04-2010, 12:45 PM Reply   
"Adding Moss to the equation is like asking for cancer."

I'm not saying that Moss is going to be a superstar for the Titans (though I hope he has a positive impact). But Britt is going to be out for awhile and Gage is still out so we need another threat to open up the running game for CJ. I think Fisher is capable of handling the distractions from players (see Haynesworth and PacMan and LenDale). Plus we didn't have to give up anything (i.e. 3rd round pick) to get Moss.
Old     (liveoz)      Join Date: May 2002       11-04-2010, 4:03 PM Reply   
Cliff,

I don't know how your team will perform, but in my eyes they are a better team now without Hassleback. If Charlie performs and wins, maybe Matt will be demoted. With that O line, mobility is a must at QB.