Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through August 20, 2005

Old    chadam1s            08-06-2005, 8:55 AM Reply   
i just got back from wakeboard bootcamp, wakeboard boot camp by far surpassed the other immatation camps, this is the real deal. i got there on sunday and left friday, you can ride as much as you want, i got so much riding in i was exhausted when i came home. the staff is great, there all really nice. the coaches are really good and they walked me through my first scarecrow. they have a great new location its called sunset ranck oasis in palm springs california(its a private lake!). you should really check it out go to www.wakeboardbootcamp.com you'll have the best time of your life, if you went did you like it?if you didnt like it write me back
Old     (scott_a)      Join Date: Dec 2002       08-06-2005, 11:33 AM Reply   
immitation camps? like who?
Old    milo_lite            08-06-2005, 12:33 PM Reply   
isnt "sir" a name given to an older person of great achievment.
Old    alanp            08-06-2005, 1:08 PM Reply   
no sir is a name reserved for people looking for some free advertising.
Old     (wakeboarder84)      Join Date: Jul 2005       08-06-2005, 2:34 PM Reply   
how much did it cost. i've been kinda interested in trying the projects...
Old     (bobby_b)      Join Date: Feb 2005       08-06-2005, 2:42 PM Reply   
If you look at this kids profile, He lives in Alta Loma, England. But his home lake is Arrowhead / Havasu. Last time I checked Alta Loma was in Calif.
I wonder what kind of connection he has to this non immitation wakeboardbootcamp.
Old     (shutupandboard)      Join Date: Aug 2002       08-06-2005, 2:43 PM Reply   
Sounds like spam to me.
Old     (twakess)      Join Date: Mar 2002       08-06-2005, 3:36 PM Reply   
ya first post also.
Old     (richd)      Join Date: Oct 2003       08-08-2005, 5:45 PM Reply   
Maybe all the camps in England are imitation?
Old     (wakeandsnow27)      Join Date: Jun 2004       08-08-2005, 5:59 PM Reply   
this is almost as bad as a pop-up add for the camp itself. good try
Old    milo_lite            08-08-2005, 8:35 PM Reply   
Seriously, if you want to post something like that and advertise it, you could really get a ood word out by being courteous and telling everyone about the camp, dont have to run any fake "ive been to the camp its the best."..
Old     (mjmurphy53711)      Join Date: Mar 2004       08-08-2005, 9:30 PM Reply   
i agree, being one that has used the forum boards to advertise.....best to be honest about why you are doing it....i dont mind people posting reviews and urls (lord knows i do) but do we really want every tom dick and harry creating a bunch of fake profiles to promote themselves?