Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Video and Photography

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old     (dcervenka)      Join Date: Sep 2002       12-11-2007, 12:21 AM Reply   
STEP 1: Getting the parts ready. Is it x-mas yet?

Upload

STEP 2: Opening the case to do some open-heart surgery

Upload

STEP 3: QUIET TIME! A Look inside after I installed the Sound Dampening material. I also replaced the 120mm case fans with the Noctua 800 rpm super-silent fans. You can see that I already replaced the front fan in this picture.

~ Take a mental picture of ALL those loose wires. ;-)

Upload

STEP 4 Starting to put the mobo together - Running the Quad-Core Intel so Hahn can edit photos, encode DVDs, watch TV, burn MP3s, and play music all at the same time.. HA! Look at the size of the CPU heatsink fan! Also you gotta love the Driving Ms. Daisy gloves.. yeah.. yeah!

Upload

STEP 6: Swapping out the stock cooler on the Video Card.. It was kinda annoying and the *new* Zalman cooler is going to be MUCH quieter!

Upload

Here's the new VGA Cooler:

Upload

STEP 7: I routed the extra Power Supply cables to the back of the case to keep things nice a tidy up front..

Upload

STEP 8: Here's the final build

Upload

This build is not 100% yet as I've decided to replace the North & South bridge coolers since the stock ones are LOUD.