Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through January 18, 2008

Old     (mucktoerider)      Join Date: Jan 2007       01-10-2008, 8:39 AM Reply   
Lets do a call out to our local pro shops you support and why. I want to start with mine right here in Michigan. I have been to a lot of shops throughout the state..compared the service and prices...and by a huge margin...I am giving props to WILSON MARINE between Brighton and Howell Michigan. Jason has got to be the best dude I have worked with in the business. He does not snub you, and offers the best deals. I bought three boards from him over the last ten years. And now I am buying my 08 Murray from him and his store. He only carries Hyperlite and Liquid Force and the accesories....but their shop and service is awesome. I had so many troubles last year when buying my Ronix gear with one shop. the other shops I worked with in surrounding area helped me get the other stuff I needed to complete my Ronix rig...They are really good...but when it comes down to it...Jason and Dave at Wilson Marine are the best. you'll have to call (tollfree) them and work with them to figure out exactly what I am talking about..but I just can't say enough about this shop. HUGE props to Wilson Marine...Jason, Dave and all their staff...keep up the great work! Anyone wanting to contact them..shoot me an email..and I will forward you their number.