Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (chachi)      Join Date: Jun 2010       06-29-2010, 4:38 AM Reply   
Hey everyone I just wanted to post an event invite to all of you MN and WI riders. On Saturday July 17th Boardfest 2010 will be going off!!! The location for this event will be on Beer Can Island on the St. Croix river. There are multiple spots for you to launch your boats right in Hudson Wisconsin north of the hiway 94 river bridge (although try to launch as early as you can as spots fill up fast). Launch fees range from $10-$20 depending where you go but you can leave your vehicles overnight. Along with Boardfest it is also a Supra/Moomba reunion for the year so come on down and show your SC pride! This event is not limited to just SC boats anyone can attend! Any boat anyone! We threw this event last year and had hella fun even though it was 64 degrees! Come out early and grab spots for your tents (which is free) there is a lot of room on these islands so I wouldn't be to worried. We ride all day, there is volleyball, bags, polish golf and tons of music going on all day and night under the Liquid Force tent. Just bring food, drinks and good karma and it should be a super good time.

Again this event is not limited to anyone everyone can come whether you have a wakeboat or not. feel free to come from out of state as well it would be great to meet a lot of you people!

I will check this forum frequently so if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask!

Hope to see a ton of you out there and get ready to have an awesome time!

Chris-
Old     (hawkeye7708)      Join Date: Feb 2007       06-29-2010, 6:26 AM Reply   
As if Beer Can needed another excuse to party haha
Old     (tjdunklee)      Join Date: Jun 2007       06-29-2010, 8:30 AM Reply   
Chris, I run a website called rideMinnesota.com and would love to help you promote your event. Do you have an event flyer or anything you could possibly email over to me? If you do, please PM me for my email address or use the contact form on my site.
Old     (chachi)      Join Date: Jun 2010       06-29-2010, 5:49 PM Reply   
Wow thanks for the help! Currently I do not have anything in regards to a flyer, that totally should be planed for next year! My friends operates Forest Lake Motor Sports and thought of this idea last summer and this would be the second one. I know he wants to do something like this every year so I will tell him about the flyer idea for next year. I guess if you want to re-word what I wrote you could always throw that onto your website to make it more inticing! Thanks so much for the help and hopfully we will see ya out there if you can make it!

Chris

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjdunklee View Post
Chris, I run a website called rideMinnesota.com and would love to help you promote your event. Do you have an event flyer or anything you could possibly email over to me? If you do, please PM me for my email address or use the contact form on my site.
Old     (chachi)      Join Date: Jun 2010       06-29-2010, 5:50 PM Reply   
I know right Ben! HAHAHA!!! Its always a good time out there!
Old     (tjdunklee)      Join Date: Jun 2007       06-30-2010, 7:47 AM Reply   
Hey no problem man, I hope I can make it out to enjoy the event too. I'll get it posted in our events section in the next couple days so people can find out about it. Let me know if any plans change regarding the event. Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chachi View Post
Wow thanks for the help! Currently I do not have anything in regards to a flyer, that totally should be planed for next year! My friends operates Forest Lake Motor Sports and thought of this idea last summer and this would be the second one. I know he wants to do something like this every year so I will tell him about the flyer idea for next year. I guess if you want to re-word what I wrote you could always throw that onto your website to make it more inticing! Thanks so much for the help and hopfully we will see ya out there if you can make it!

Chris
Old     (chachi)      Join Date: Jun 2010       07-01-2010, 10:31 PM Reply   
Tim,

Just checked out the ride minnesota.com website. So sweet! Thanks again for throwing up the infor for Boardfest it is much appreciated

Chris