Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through June 16, 2003

Old    geebs000            06-02-2003, 3:25 PM Reply   
yesterday was the greatest day of my life. i've been boarding for almost 3 months now and up until yesterday i could clear the wake with maybe 4 feet of air tops and i busted my ass almost almost every time.but yesterday something changed i got it and out of nowhere i was landing in the flat getting 7 and8 feet of air on every jump doing grabs and i didn't know i could do and land pretty consistintly. yesterday has givin me a new love for this sport and if anyone is struggling, trust me don't give up cause once you get it it's almost spiritual}. sorry for blabbin just super happy.

(Message edited by geebs000 on June 02, 2003)
Old    norcal_99            06-02-2003, 3:27 PM Reply   
Sweet... Keep up the stoke bro.

Old     (sn0w)      Join Date: Jul 2002       06-02-2003, 3:52 PM Reply   
Awesome! Great to hear. I know what you mean when you say 'spiritual' !
Old    davec            06-03-2003, 8:08 AM Reply   
The Church of the Progressive Edge
Old     (sherminator)      Join Date: Jun 2003       06-11-2003, 7:19 AM Reply   
i beenz at it fer 6 months, and am still waitinz fer it to happen, im studying every video i can get my hands on, but with mates with blown knee's and stuff, makes it difficult to go HARD, but i've seen video of myself for the first time the other day, and its exactly what i need, a couple sizes larger Goolies!
Old    aaron_bell            06-11-2003, 7:28 AM Reply   
What changed? Fill us in on the details of how things improved.
Old    geebs000            06-11-2003, 3:11 PM Reply   
i'm glad they put this post back up. check this is out i don't know what my deal is but i can't even land a 360 yet but last saturduday i landed a tantrum on my third try. is this normal. i've been able to go out once maybe twice a week and latltly and i've been hittin some crazy tricks. justs feeling it i guess. later
Old    wakelvr            06-11-2003, 3:32 PM Reply   

and so the addiction begins...

That's great, good for you! This is what I love about the sport. There is always something new to learn! Keep it up! I see inverts in the near future!!!
Old     (jwag)      Join Date: Apr 2002       06-12-2003, 9:53 AM Reply   
so bryan what changed? darwinian intervention? I am guessing you have no clue and it just started clicking. show me the way, I am waiting for the same thing.
Old    geebs000            06-12-2003, 4:19 PM Reply   
i don't know jan? i just mainly read about tricks and listen to what people have to say. but man i swear there is no greater feeling on earth than landind a crazy trick. just keep it up cause once everything clicks i think anybody con do almost any trick with enough practice. thats my goal at least. definently stick with the basics and waaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmm tantrums and what not start flying out of your rear.peace.
Old     (harryhog)      Join Date: Mar 2003       06-12-2003, 7:22 PM Reply   
how'd you get over the whole bollox issues, i mean loosing your nerve. (i want to start inverts)!!
Old     (buffalow)      Join Date: Apr 2002       06-13-2003, 6:06 PM Reply   
Welcome to you newest addiction. Tricks definatley come in waves and flips are always easier than spins!

Keep on stomp'n!
Old     (pureblue)      Join Date: Jun 2002       06-13-2003, 8:02 PM Reply   
I hope that I will reach this nervana soon. I dont know if it is possible behind my outboard But I sure will work on it
Old    simba            06-13-2003, 8:34 PM Reply   
whats wrong with outboards? check out the pic, thats and outboard boat.

http://www2.freepichosting.com/Images/48409/0.jpg