Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through July 28, 2004

Old     (dallas141)      Join Date: Jun 2004       07-12-2004, 4:02 PM Reply   
I need a shop in Spokane
Old     (dallas141)      Join Date: Jun 2004       07-12-2004, 4:05 PM Reply   
I hit something and it posted before I was done, anyways, like I was saying, I need to find a shop in Spokane, WA where I can demo a board for about 4 days. Anyone know of a good shop I can call up? I have never been there and don't know where to start looking. Thanks in advance.
Old     (team_o)      Join Date: Jun 2002       07-12-2004, 4:08 PM Reply   
Call Lou Lou's or Wintersport.
Old     (cmawsr)      Join Date: Nov 2002       07-13-2004, 12:42 AM Reply   
good luck, last time I was there no shops were around. There used to be a shop in the valley mall, but thats gone. Your better off trying to hook up with a local
Old     (team_o)      Join Date: Jun 2002       07-13-2004, 5:41 AM Reply   
Trust me call Lou Lou's (509) 624-2422

Also if you are looking for a place to ride on the weekend my brother has a Super Air 1-1/2 hrs away from Spokane and he's always willing to give people pulls - it's butter there too!
PM me for details...

(Message edited by team_o on July 13, 2004)
Old     (dallas141)      Join Date: Jun 2004       07-13-2004, 5:56 PM Reply   
Right on Chris, When I find out where I am going I will let you know. All I know is that the lake is about 1 hour away from spokane and I will be there for 4 solid days plus two half days (afternoon the day I get there and morning the day I leave.) Would love a pull on a sweet a boat like a Super Air. I think the boat that i'm gonna be riding behind is a Mastercraft Pro-Star.
Old     (dallas141)      Join Date: Jun 2004       07-14-2004, 11:13 AM Reply   
Hey Chris, I'm going to Lake Ponderella (sp?) Don't know if that is the same lake your brother is going to, but i'm gonna be at a lake house there with like 5 girls, I'm the lone dude tagging along with my sister.
Old     (team_o)      Join Date: Jun 2002       07-14-2004, 12:42 PM Reply   
Depending on where you are staying on Lake Pend Orelle, my brother's place is about 80 miles away on the Pend Orielle River near Ione, WA. He will definitely be up there on the weekend, and it is the land of endless butter.

Like I said, if you do want a pull PM me and I'll give you his contact info.
Old     (dallas141)      Join Date: Jun 2004       07-20-2004, 4:18 PM Reply   
Lou Lou's hooked me up, people at Wintersport are crooks, 62.50 at Lou Lou's, 125.00 at Wintersport for the same amount of days, and when I asked Wintersport if they could do any better they flat out said "No"