Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through August 27, 2003

Old    tech1682            07-31-2003, 11:27 PM Reply   
I'm looking to spend about 36k out the door for a new boat, and so i have found in my range the centurion, sanger, and now the supreme. the boat has to be a v-drive and open bow. any and all comments on all of these boats would be great. thanks
Old     (barry)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-01-2003, 12:01 AM Reply   
Hands down, Sanger V-210. I'm going to go out on a limb here, but, I think most people will agree.

B-
Old    bobbymucic            08-01-2003, 12:13 AM Reply   
In my opinion and experience:
Sanger is the best quality of the bunch.
I checked them out a bit. They have limited space, due to the design.
The design, though, gives it the best wake of the three above.....

So, IMO, for quality and wake, go for sanger.

Off the other two, roll the dice if you want more interior space (totally my opinion based on what I have read here).

I seriously considered Sanger a while back. The new boats ended up being more money than I thought, and had less interior space than I was willing to settle for. I bought a used boat instead of new.

Hope this helps.....
Old     (jon_a)      Join Date: Feb 2003       08-01-2003, 9:45 AM Reply   
Check out the Moomba Mobius LSV. You can get it loaded for $35k. Its a very good boat.
Old    tech1682            08-04-2003, 11:32 AM Reply   
thank you all for your info, i had to go with the supreme, it looked too good not to. see ya'll on the water
Old     (mastercraft7100)      Join Date: Jul 2002       08-04-2003, 11:43 AM Reply   
The Sanger Hands Down
Old     (typhoon)      Join Date: Jul 2001       08-04-2003, 11:44 AM Reply   
sanger- no question. jsut go test drive it and you will see
Old     (w8kbrd)      Join Date: Jun 2003       08-04-2003, 3:44 PM Reply   
Hey Josh,

I'm going to get very serios on buying a boat this winter or spring and I've been looking at the Supremes also. What dealer did you go through and if you don't mind me asking how much did you pay out the door.

Thanks,
Dave
Old    tech1682            08-04-2003, 9:59 PM Reply   
hey dave, i bought my boat at tracy marine. i beleive i paid about 1300 over cost. i think that was too much, but it was about the cheapest i could find. i think i ended up @38,7k with the extened warranty for 1500, the boat cover for ?, and the bimini top for ?. i don't remember those prices. i think the purchase price was about 32, maybe 33
Old    billywest            08-12-2003, 12:30 AM Reply   
Sanger V210 wake series. Hands down. Ive looked at them all and for the quality and money involved I really like the Sanger.