Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through August 27, 2003

Old     (priapism)      Join Date: Mar 2003       08-10-2003, 6:04 PM Reply   
but not the kind you were probably thinking of/hoping for. Now that I have your attention (sorry I tricked you, but I wanted plenty of people to read this) I'd like to say thanks to, "give props to," Tim Krutz for his generous offer.

I planned a vacation in Florida from July 30- august 8 and was looking for a tow while I was there. Tim answered my post and we got in phone contact when I arrived in Jacksonville. He gave me (the mooch in this story) multiple options/days to choose from, basically catering to my needs. This was above and beyond any of my expectations.

Unfortunately the vacation ended on monday August 4th when we received a phone call from home. My wife's father had a bad fall, hit his head, and was in emergency surgery for a sub-dural bleed. Hence, I was unable to go riding with Tim (or go to OWC either).

In closing, much props to Tim Krutz and to WakeWorld for this forum.

P.S. when my board came down the chute at LAX my bag was torn wide open and my board looked like it had been run over by the plane. "When things go wrong, they go really wrong." Of course, that is pretty insignificant compared to my inlaw's health.

Thanks for reading.
Old    chase            08-11-2003, 4:39 AM Reply   
Yes, Tim is a really cool guy! A bit sarcastic and mean spirited, but a really cool guy!
Old     (priapism)      Join Date: Mar 2003       08-11-2003, 1:22 PM Reply   
I was begining to think that I wouldn't get any reply. I hope at least people are reading this post. Thanks again Tim.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-11-2003, 1:54 PM Reply   
Yes, I read it! Props to you Sean for appreciating your friends.
Old     (priapism)      Join Date: Mar 2003       08-12-2003, 9:22 AM Reply   
It's a shame that a post about Tige' or some other negative topic gets over 100 replys and a positive one gets few.

Hey Tim where are you. Did you get my 2 e-mails?
Old    chase            08-12-2003, 2:12 PM Reply   
Sean,

He broke his tibia and fibia on Sunday night and has been in the hospital since having antibiotics administered. It was a compound fracture so they were a little worried about infection.

He broke them on a Scarecrow gone wrong appearantly and will be out of comission for over three months.

I only talked with him briefly but I am sure once he gets out of the hospital he will be on this board ALOT!

Get well soon Tim!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old    chase            08-12-2003, 2:14 PM Reply   
By the way, try changing the title to include Tim Krutz and you will get many responses from all of us FL guys! He is well known and, at least sort of,liked by many!
Old    joeblocephus            08-12-2003, 2:30 PM Reply   
Geez, weren't you the one Chase calling him a wuss for not throwing the scarecrow last weekend. First Sean with the backroll, now Tim with the scarecrow. Talk about mean spirited!!!
Old     (priapism)      Join Date: Mar 2003       08-12-2003, 2:46 PM Reply   
Thanks for the info Chase. I'm sorry to hear about Tim, that explains why I have not heard from him. He will have plenty of time to post once he is out of the hospital.

Get well soon Tim!!!!!!!!!!!
Old    chase            08-12-2003, 2:50 PM Reply   
Hey Joe, If you can't hang with the big dogs! J/K

What about you "Mr.Inverts are Scary"!
Old    chase            08-12-2003, 2:51 PM Reply   
Oh yeah, Would you call Tim a wuss!?! My 5'nothing" butt wouldn't call anyone a wuss!
Old     (timmy)      Join Date: Jul 2001       08-14-2003, 12:41 PM Reply   
yeah i am a wuss, i think chase was calling me a wuss for not LANDING them, not that I wasn't throwing them.

http://www.djtimmy.com/wakeboarding/leg/

now I will probably be too much a wuss to ever throw them again.

sean, sorry to hear about your family emergency. it would have been fun to ride, and i was waiting for the call :-)
Old     (priapism)      Join Date: Mar 2003       08-14-2003, 9:58 PM Reply   
Tim,
Angulation; when cutting into the wake... good, in your lower leg... very bad!

Glad to finally hear from you. Sorry to hear about your emergency.

Thanks again for your hospitality. Get well soon.
Old    chase            08-15-2003, 5:17 AM Reply   
Thanks for the pics, you jerk!
That is nasty! Let me know when your mobile and want to hang out!
Old     (wakeguru)      Join Date: Feb 2003       08-15-2003, 5:48 AM Reply   
Damn Tim!!
Been there bro and I feel ya.
Hope it heals quickly, very quickly.

Sean, I like your creativity with the thread title. Tim has always been very generous despite his other numerous flaws. ha ha, just playin' Tim. Alright, your sense of humor might be at an all time low right now, but hey we're all crazy and can't help ourselves - and you know this brother.

Hey, we can still go to the Glen and party. I'll bring the boos you bring the pharmi's Tim .

Joe and Chase are you guys related? Could have fooled me! HA HA